Wednesday 13 May 2020

DBH 4, Exam writing

15th April 2020

We have already spent a month in seclusion due the pandemic. Sometimes I think I will die of boredom. Luckily, a neighbour who has some powerful speakers, has put music for the whole neighborhood.
Everyone was on their balconies having a nice and entertaining afternoon, singing and dancing, on their own or with their family. Some even got drunk!
Well, it has been a great day, one of the best since the quarantine started.

BY: Aimar

25th July 2020

Dear Diary,

My family and I were on a holiday in Andorra and having a great time when disaster struck. We got lost on the way to the hotel! So lost, in fact, that we couldn't even get to the road! Luckily, we had some camping equipment with us, so we set a camp there, in the middle of nowhere, lost in the Pyrenees. Despite all this, both my parents, my sister and I seemed to be getting used to that when something which scared me a lot happened: a bear came into my tent. It seems it had smelled some food we had leftover from dinner. I was really scared. Fortunately, though, he left, but not before eating my favourite snack! The next morning, we got back on the road and rode straight to our hotel. What a strange day it had been!


BY: Ekain

4th June 2019
Dear dirary,

My family and I were having a funny holiday in Portugal.But yesterday we almost died of fright. We had just left the airport and we decided to go out to dinner, while we were about to arrive my family and I we realized that my sister had disappeared and we almost died in that instant.We got very nervous, we didn't know the city and we didn't know how to speak the language, so we couldn't communicate with anyone,the only thing we can do is go to the police to report the disappearance.While we got to the police station we found her playing in the park and she greeted us as if nothing had happened, I will never forget this day

BY: Emil

12th Mar 2020
Dear Emma

My parents and I, were having a wondwrful holiday in Galicia. Yesterday when we arrived to the hotel, we left our bags and prepared to go out to see the town we were in. We were looking at the streets of the town and it got dark, we started to see restaurants where we could have dinner, and we entered a restaurant that was very old but very good to eat. After dinner at the restaurant, we went to investigate the town a little more, and when it was already dark, we decided to go to the hotel, which was a 10-minute walk away. When we were arriving at the hotel we realized that next to it there was a small beach that we would go to the next day.


BY: Anne

12th May 2020
Today my mom and I, went to the mall. We were having a wonderful time there. But, then something really scary happened. My mom was ordering some smoothies, when suddenly a hooded man enter and told us to be quiet. He went straight to the place that was the money. I was so scared and I wanted to go home quickly. The situation was terrorific, but then when the hooded man tried to escape to policemen catch him. Finally we went home very scared.
BY: Joane
12th August 2019

Dear Diary,
My parents, brother and I were having a wonderful holiday in Benidorm. But, yesterday something really strange happened. We went to the buffet of the hotel to have lunch and later relax the rest of the day in the swimming pool. All was ok until my brother realized that he didn’t have his mobile phone with him. Firstly, we thought it would be at the room, but after finishing our meal we went there, and after looking for it it wasn’t there. My brother quickly ran downstairs to the reception as he remembered we sat there before going to the buffet, but it wasn’t there. We continued looking for it and nothing. My mother and I asked for it in the reception and told us he would call us in case they find something. As we entered to the room, he called us saying he had found it! We all were happy, but when he told us where they had found it we all suspected. How could the mobile phone had been at the bottom of one sofa if it was impossible to insert your hand there? Mobile phones aren’t living things, and it was impossible to it to enter so far by itself even if it fell from my brother’s pocket. Anyway, the important thing was that my brother had recovered his mobile phone.
BY: Ismene

18th april 2019

Travelling with my parents isn't always easy, because we don't like the same activities, but this time we were all agree to have some holidays and we went to Mandelieu-la-Napoule, Cannes and Monaco. 

We went with some friends of my parents and their children because they had family there. When we arrived at Mandelieu it was late so my parents' friend went to the house of their family and my parents and I went to the hotel, it wasn’t very far, you could go walking from the hotel to their house in 10 minutes.

First we went to the F1 tunnel, so we parked the car and we started to walk. We first went to walk and enjoy the city and then we went to see the tunnel of F1. After that we were all hungry so we returned to our hotel, left the car in the parking lot of the hotel and we went to a restaurant. The following day we went to Cannes and we visited the port, we saw the red carpet of the models… and the most important thing... I saw lots of very expensive cars and motorbikes!!!

I'm happy because we don't go on holidays a lot, and I like F1 so these are the best holidays, but it is a lot of time of journey because we came with the car, and my parents and I, we don't have the same interest in music.
BY: Gabriela

25th of July 
Dear diary,
My aunt, my uncle and my brother and I were having an amazing holiday in Marrakech. But yesterday something really scary happened.  We were in the Medina, it’s a square like a labyrinth where there are many people, where I decided to stop to see a wild little monkey. 
My uncles and my brother did not notice and kept going, while I was getting lost with the crowd of people. By the time I realized they weren't by my side, I started to get really scared. I didn't know who I could communicate well with and I couldn't call with the phone because calling on that continent was has to be paid. In the end, walking 50 meters ahead I got to see a blonde girl with curls, and I quickly realized that she was my aunt.
From that moment I knew that I had to be glued to her all the time so that the same thing would not happen again. But removing that, I have to say that it has been one of the best trips of my life. And I would return 3000 times more just to learn more about that beautiful culture. 

BY: Elena






No comments:

Post a Comment