Tuesday 19 May 2020

DBH 1, Writing task

This summer I am going to do nothing because there is a virus and you cannot leave home so what I am going to do in the summer is to be with my family and help them cook, clean and massage and go outside with them for a while and play.

BY: Johnny

Hi Martaa
How are you?
This weekend my father tall me that we going to go to a camping in Navarra,its a small place but it has a big swimming poolWe are going my parents and some friends,we are going to go skiig and also to a mountain.

BY: Alexia

Dear Susan:
What plans do you have for the weekend?I have got a lot of plans.
One of them is dancin and the other one is hiking.In the dancing i will do choreography And in the hiking one I will hike a very high mountain.I will go with my friends.
By 
Alexandra

Hi Juan:
This weekend I am goito Paris.We are going on 2nd July.We are going to visit the Eiffel Tower,camp of PSG and a big restaurant.We are going my parents,my brother and I

No comments:

Post a Comment