Friday 15 May 2020

DBH 1, unit 8 writing

Hi Emma!
I'm very happy because next week I am going to go on holidays. I'm going to Paris. My parents have to work, so my sister and me are going.  We made a list of places in Paris that we have to visit. First,  we are going to leave our things in the hotel. Then, we are going to visit the Eiffel Tower and some famous bars next to the tower. Next,  the Louvre and the Sainte Chapelle. And the last day, before going to the train station, we are going to visit the river Sena. We will take lots of different photos. 
See you!
BY: Maialen

Hi Irati,
I´m really excited about my trip to Noja. We´re arriving early on 22nd August. 
I´m going with my friends and family. We´re going to wake up at 8:30 every day. 
 We are going to visit a lot of places. We are going to the Ris beach, 
to a Mexican restaurant, to the town festivals, and to some cards.
We are going to pack, a swimsuit, T-shirts, shorts and a hat. 
What are you planning to do in the summer¿
Uxue

Hi Elisei

I’m really excited about my visit to Paris. We’re arriving early on 25th July. My sister and I have got great plans. In the morning, we’re going to visit the Eiffel Tower in Paris. I don’t like visiting things, but this time is diferent. The next day, we’re going to Disnayland. There is a fun park there. I am going to take pictures, so I musn’t forget to pack my camera.
What are you planning to do in the summer ?

Julen

Hi,Danel:
Im realy exited about my visit to Italy. We re arriving early on in 3of february.My brother and I geat great plans .In the morning, we re going to visit at restaurant of Italy, I like the restaurants. At 12:00 im going to eat and then we are going to a park that is great.
Elisei.

No comments:

Post a Comment