Friday 15 May 2020

dbh 2, unit 8 WRITING

My favourite photo is a photo of me, Sarai, Bianca, Oihane, Maria and other 3 friends in Bermeo.In that moment we were in front of the bus station waiting and we decided to take a photo to remember how much fun we had that day.
We all look very smiling in the photo because when we tried to take the photo, the older man came to help us and we were laughing at what he told us.
The photo does not look very good because we took it at night but it is a very nice memory of that wonderful day.


by: Aicha

My favorite photo is a photo of me and my friends Olatz, Noa, Uxue and Gurutxe at a theme park.
Me and my friend olatz were on an excursion with more schools and there we became friends with uxue, noa and gurutxe.Those are us in the middle of the theme park in front of a boat with water. As it was very hot we were all wearing shorts and the same shirt. In the photo we were waiting to get on an attraction but a teacher came and took the photo.
I like this photo because it brings back good memories because I had a great time and I met many people.


BY: Bianca

I like this photo because it is a natural landscape. It has a lake to go with a boat and take a walk on the lake with the fish or turtles. On the other side have a picnic with your friends and family. Further back a mountain to climb but be careful because if you fall you die.

BY: Mark


DESCRIBING A PHOTO

In the photo is Liam,Gorka and me.We were in san juan sitting in a green chair hand we were laughing and drinking some drink.We were sport clothes all with a hat because it was a sunny day.I like the photo because I remember that moment and because in the photo we have a funny face.


BY: David

Having fun with my friends
My favorite photo is a photo of my and my friends in a mountain. The one in the middle is me. I was wearing a red shirt and black pants. It was hot. We had gone to the mountain for a walk, and we spent a while resting, talking and eating something.
This is my favorite photo because is a thing that i love doing with my friends and it brings me back good memories
Zona de los archivos adjuntos

No comments:

Post a Comment