Saturday 23 May 2020

DBH 1, exam writing

From:Spain
theme: my vacations
To: Oana

Hello oana, this summer I will not be able to be with you because I am going on vacation with my family to a place that I really like that is in Malaga and I am leaving in June, and what we are going to do is visit the museum, the zoo go to the beach and also to excursions and what I am going to take is my summer clothes, a camera and many other things. Well when I come I will tell you everything I will do until soon

BY: Sheila

Hi Steve

I’m going on holiday on July too. We’re flying to Paris on 10th July. We’re are living at the evening. My parents are taking us on a tour around Paris. We’re going to get up at 7.00 every morning so we can see everything. We’re going to visit the Eiffel Tower on Monday. Next we’re going to see a Museum in Nothredam and learn more about de French culture. Finally we’re going to visit Disnayland and have fun there. Can you believe it ? I’m going to have plenty of fun.

Clive

BY: Julen

Hi Juan:
This weekend I am goito Paris.We are going on 2nd July.We are going to visit the Eiffel Tower,camp of PSG and a big restaurant.We are going my parents,my brother and I


BY: Alexandru

Hi,Steve:
I can stay with you on July because I´ going on holiday with my brothers and you.We´re flying to Mexico on 29nd July because on 30th July is my birthday.We are leaving  in the afternoon but we are going to arrive at night.We´re going to get up at 4 o´clock every morning so we can see everything.We´re going to visit Xochimilco on Friday.Next,we´re going to see a museum Fidra Khalo.Finally,we´re going to Parque Xcaret.Can you believe it?
Clive

BY: Dorina
This summer I am going to do nothing because there is a virus and you cannot leave home so what I am going to do in the summer is to be with my family and help them cook, clean and massage and go outside with them for a while and play.
BY: Johnny

Hi Steve, 
I’m so happy because next Monday I’m going to go on holidays to a very beautiful city. The city is on the northwest of Belgium. The name of the city is Bruges. I’ve been in Bruges once, but I don’t remember much. I only remember that has lots of rivers. There in Bruges we are going to visit different places like the Grote mark, the Minnewater park, Belfort, San Salvador cathedral… There are lots of places to visit! We are going to eat in some restaurants, too. We have to taste Belgium food! I’ll take a camera to Bruges. Because the landscape is very pretty.
BY: Maialen

Hi,clive:
i cant stay with you on june because I have to go to London with my family.We are living on the morning but we going to arrive at night. Were are going to a museum to visit the paints. and the paintings. Finaly were are going to a restaurnte to eat. 
What are you doing at the ssumer ?
Elisei
Hi Steve,

I can't stay with you in August because I´m going on holiday with my parents. We're flying to Paris in 4th August. We're leaving at midday but we are going to arrive at night. My parents are taking us to many places. We're going to get up at 7 o'clock every morning so we can see everything. We're going to visit museums, we're going to see the Eiffel Tower, we're going to go to Disneyland. We're going to pack a camera, some T-shirts, some shorts and new sandals. What are you doing this summer?
Clive.
BY: Uxue






No comments:

Post a Comment