Tuesday 19 May 2020

DBH 2, exam writing

In the photo, i was in a hairdresser with my dad.
We were taking a new haircut, my dad that was next to me in a chair getting a haircut.
I was waiting in the chair like a queue, but it was fun because i was playing mobile games in my phone.The hairdresser took the photo for us.
I like the photo because it looks very funny

BY: Andrei

  • In the photo is Linda, Paul and Me, they are taking balls they are having a lot of fun pretty she is wearing a tank top and pants, paul a shirt and pants, mel a colorful shirt
BY: Carolina

One of my favourite photos is a photo of my friedns Pau, Linda and Mell. They’re at the bowling alley in Max Center. There is a table and chairs and the bowling lane. Mel is eating a pizza and Mel an Linda are playing bowling.
 Linda is the teenager with short black hair that is standing with a ball. Paul is the boy holding another ball. And Mel is the girl siting in the chair that is eating pizza.
BY: Sarai

            The photo of my christening

My favorite photo is where all my family appears and when I say all my family, it means my relatives from both parts, except for an uncle who died before, who I didn’t know him, although that doesn’t mean that I don't love him because that isn't like that, I still love him and I will always love him.
We were 39 people in the photo, 19 from my father, and 18 from my mother. I don't remember the moment obviously because I had 3 or 4 months but I usually see the photo and it seems that people had a great time.I was in my father's arms and on her left was my mother with her whole family and on my father's right part there was her whole family. Above were the adults and below were my cousins, also by my side were my brother and my cousin Gotzon. The best of the photo were my grandparents smiling and happy that unfortunately, they are not here now and that photo remind me all the moments that I had with them. I wish I could go back to that moment when we are all together and happy. I would pay or do anything, even if I didn't know anything, but I could see them smiling approaching to catch me and also to see my grandparents and my mother and father together again. I love my family so much even if i fight with them.

BY: Olatz

AT THE BOWLLING ALLEY

One of my favourite photos is a photo of my friends Linda, Paul and Mel.They’re at the bowling alley.
Paul is the teenager with the short dark hair.He’s bowling with Linda, the girl with the long dark hair.I think that Linda is winning.The girl with the long fair hair is Mel.She isn’t bowling, but she’s eating pizza.She loves it.

BY: Ager

In this photo appears three friends the 4th of november one saturday at the blakes bowling alley. Paul is the one with long black hair and the one holding a ball, Mel is the one with long blonde hair and the one eating pizza and Linda is the one with straight, long black hair and the one holding another ball. Linda scores 90 points and Paul scores 75 points.
BY: Gorka M.

In this photo we can see three friends Mel, Paul and Linda at the bowling alley. Linda and Paul are playing bowling while Lianda eats a slice of pizza. It is Saturday, November 4 and we can see that Linda is winning Paul.
They all wear a T-shirt but Mel's is different because it is colored, not like the linda’s that is black and Paul's white. She is lifting a 5 kg bolus and he is lifting a 3 kg bolus.
I really like this photo because I like to always be with friends and have fun with them.
BY: Lander

Hi marta:

Today I am going to describe an image to you. In the image you see 3 girls named linda paul and mel. The girls are in the bowling alley playing bowling. Mel is sitting eating a slice of pizza, Paul and Linda are standing with a ball in their hands laughing. In the photo you can see that linda is winning in the game
BY: DAniela

 At the Bowling Alley



In this photo we are my friends Linda, Mel and Paul. We were in a bowling Alley.

Linda is the girl that has a black shirt and long hair. She´s hanging  a 5 kg ball. Paul is the boy that is hanging a 3 kg ball. Mel is the girl that is eating a pizza. I think that is watching how Linda and Paul plays. Im not there because Im taking it.

The bowling Alley is opened all week. We will come here again next week!

BY: Danel

 BLAKES BOWLING ALLEY
     
 In this photo we can see 3 people who are in a bowling alley. Their names are Linda, Paul and Mel. Lina and Paul each have a bowling ball with which to play a game. Linda won 90-75 against Paul. Mel eats and listens to them after the match

BY: Iasmina

 DESCRIBING THE PICTURE

They are Linda,Paul and Mel at the Volley Alley.Linda and Paul are playing at the Volley Aley, Mel is eating a pizza while she is watching them playing.They are all wearing a shirt and a trouser.In the picture we can see that linda is winning the game and that Lindas ball weights more than Pauls ball.

BY: David

One of my favourite photos is a photo of my friends playing bowling. There are three people in the bowling alley. Their names are Linda, Paul and Mel. Linda and Paul are taking a ball and Mel is eating a pizza. They are wearing a shirt and trousers. The ball Paul is taking weights 3 kg and the one Linda is taking weights 5kg. In the picture is Saturday, 4th November. The name of the bowling alley is Blakes Bowling Alley. In the game Linda has 90 points and Paul 75 points.
BY: Gorka K.

  DESCRIPTION

They are at the bowling alley.The name of the bowling alley is Blakes Bowling Alley.Paul has a big white T-shirt and long black pants.He is getting a bowling ball.Linda,has a tight black T-shirt and blue pants.She is watching the weights of the bowling balls.Mel has a multicolored T-shirt.It’s the most attractive T-shirt.She is eating a piece of pizza.Paul and Linda are playing,and Mel is watching how do they play.Linda is winning,but the match didn’t finish yet.Paul’s bowling ball weight 3 kg and Linda bowling ball weight 5 kg.
BY: Liam

 Bowling Alley
The photo shows 3 boys in a bowling alley. These boys are three friends: Linda, Paul and Mel.
Paul is holding the 3kg ball in his hand and is about to throw it. Next to him is Linda with the 5kg ball waiting for her turn to throw. Linda is sitting at a table eating a piece of pizza while looking at them.
All three wear different colored T-shirts that bear their names on.
At the top there is a screen that tells us it is a Saturday, November 4. It also indicates the points that Paul and Linda have. Linda is winning with 90 points and Paul is losing with 75.
BY: Aicha







No comments:

Post a Comment