Tuesday 19 May 2020

DBH 2, writing task

My favourite place is Port Aventura,its a theme park.Its in Salou.I went by car to Salou,but then I went walking to the theme park.I like it because theme park are my favourite places to have fun
BY: Liam

Hello Mark:
I want to go to a place with you but is out of Gernika .Its  in Mundaka I love going there because there isn't to much people and because there is a beautiful beach.
BY: David

Hi Marta 
I am going to speake about a place l like an it is Milagro was the city were my mother was born is a place poor but there are a lot of things that are very beautiful is the city of the ananas
BY: Ainara

Hi Josh
One of the most beautful places that I have visited is Lago de Sanabria. It's situated at a few minutes from Zamora. I usually go on summer with my family and friends. I love the place because it's beautiful and it's very rekaxing to be there, you can also have a lot of fun swimming in the lagoon.
BY: Sarai

URBIETA
It's one of my favourite places.It's a group of football and rugby fields located in Gernika.I usually go there like 2-3 times a week.I like it because it has a lot of fields.
BY: Ager

Hello:
The place that I like is my grandmother house .I often go there there fridays and saturdays and I usually go with my family.I like going there because I see my grand parents
BY: LAura

Hi Liam,
I love a place called Laida. It is on Ibarrangelua and I go there with my friends and parents every summer. I like this place because you can practice a lot of sports there and because I feel on peace when I go there.
BY: LAnder

 I went to Bilbao last summer with my family. Its in the Vasce Country. I liked it because it has a lot of statues there. I only went 1 summer, but I also have plans to go there again.


BY: DAnel


No comments:

Post a Comment