Saturday 9 May 2020

DBh 3, 5 min writing

Hi , 
Im so happy for your visit , I think a lot of place that you we can visit , one of then is Europa Park. Is a fantastic park where you can see dugs and a lot of trees . After that I was thinking to go to a fantastic restaurant called Gerni Jan . Im so excited for your visit. 
See you soon
BY: Mª Jose

Hi Mike
I’m so happy that you will come to visit me to Gernika. As you are coming from Bilbao we can meet on the train station.Then we can go to see the Gernika tree and as the Europa park is near we can also go to have a walk.Then we can go to any bar to have some pintxos.At the end of the day, after having some walks from Gernika, we can go to the cinema to see a film.They put now a new film that it seems cool.

See you

BY: Oihane

Hi John,
I know that tomorrow you are going to come to Gernika. Gernika is a very beautiful place to visit, and that is what we are exactly going to do: visit some of the most landmarks, such as the Gernika Tree. We are going to meet at Europa Park. When you get down the bus, you will see a huge hill and you will have to go up. When you arrive at the top, you will have to turn left and go straight. You will see some metal doors and I will be there waiting for you.
See you there,
Denis

Hi 
I am very excited tomorrow I will be waiting for you very anxious. I plan to do some things. The first thing we will do is go to the ice cream parlor that is under my house, seriously you have to try an ice cream that is so delicious.Then we will go to the supermarket to buy a couple of foods that you like. The next day we will spend a day being tourists although I know everything I want to show you everything.An the other days you can choose what we are going to do.

We are going to have a great time, listen to me.
ABRIL


Hi James,
I have planned things we can do tomorrow. Tomorrow we can visit the Tree of Gernika.You can get there by bus directly. There is a bus stop in front of it.
See you soon,
Bye,
Aimar
Hi Josh:
This week I´m very excited. I had all the things planned. First of all we are going to visit Real Madrid´s stadium. I know you like football so I also buy to tickets for a championship game. We can meet near your hotel so you don´t have to move a lot. I´m waiting you.
Aritz


Hi Katy,
I'm very excited about your visit, these days I was thinking about what we can do, or of the places I choose is to go to Laga where we could go surfing. We will get there by bus that takes 15 minutes. I'm waiting for you answer.
--
By: Ane Pinedo

Hi Tom
The confinement has just finished as you know.So I decide that we could go to Bilbo for a meeting after 2 months without seen each other.We should go Max Center.But we would meet at the bus station.I know that you don't know how to get to the BIlbo station.You must take a bus with 3515 number.The final station of it is the bilbo station center.After we met there we go bowling and having a funny afternoon. 
Adrian

Hi Peter,
How are you ? I,am very good. The other day you told me that would come to Gernika so I decided to do some activities .First we can go to see some of the famous parts of Gernika like Parke europa or the tree of gernika . If you want we can meet at the central bus station . Is to easy to go there .The bus will leave you there, you only need to wait a minute and I will arrive there .
See you tomorrow , have a good night
Zuriñe

Hi Tom:
Tomorrow, we can go to the museum and we can 
see all the thing agout the history of this place.
We can meet in front of the museum and from 
there we go were we want.At the entrance of the
city you go straight to the right and there is a parking,
there you continue strength and there is themuseum.
Hope we have fun!
BY Liher

Hi Sally:

Your parents told me you are coming to the town. I would like to see you, so if it is good for you, we can meet at the Gernika's Tree, the principal landmark here. You will have to guide yourself with Google Maps, you will arrive easily.
BY: Iustin

Hi Tom, 
I know you are coming to Gernika. I want to do a lot of thing with you, like play Jai Alai, play football, go walking...We can also meet with my friends! We are going to meet at the market of Gernika at 4 o'clock. It is in the centre of Gernika approximately and you will recognise the place because is gigant and is also a touristic place of Gernika.
Ander

I would like to go to Paris to go shopping and dine there with a couple of friends and I would like to go on Saturday, and the easiest way to go since no one has a car would be through the bus that would leave us in the center, we could visit tourist sites and museums, it would be a lot of fun.
BY: Maria




No comments:

Post a Comment