Wednesday 15 April 2020

DBH 4,

The other day, I went to the restaurant that my father's cousin opened, there were many people, and there I met my two cousins, Ellen and kate.
We were talking for a long time and we decided to go to the street to get some air, it was already night and the white lamps lit our faces. In the street there were only my cousins and me, and suddenly we listened as an elderly man was watching us from a tree that was about 100 meters from us. We get a little scared with the man, but we continue talking about our things. I saw that the man was getting even closer, and he took out his cell phone to take photos of us, and when that happened I told my cousins that we must leave because the man was dangerous. We ran into the restaurant and we wanted to tell each other. That night I could not sleep thinking all the time about that man who had taken the photo.

Hi Peter, 

How are you? I'm glad to hear about you and happy to know that you're coming to visit me. 

This weekend I'm being so busy, so I prefer that you come the following week. Here there are a lot of places where you can visit. For example, the museum of peace, where you can learn the history of the bombing of Gernika or the tree of Gernika that is related with the bombing 

Then, I think it is more convenient for you to travel on a plane. Or if you want, you can come on a bus. You will have to get used to the weather, because here when it is cold it is cold. Write that down. We can visit the museums and hang around the town. I hope this information helps you. 
Love you,
Joane

A year ago I went on vacation with two of my sisters and my niece to Madrid it was really difficult to choose what to do because we have different tastes, we reached an agreement to go to the warner park because there we could enjoy all together including my niece especially.
We had the hotel near the park and we bought the tickets for two days, so we woke up soon, had breakfast and called a taxi to take us to the warner park.
The first day we enjoyed a lot and it was not summer dates there were fewer people and we did not have to wait as long in line to ride to the attractions, we rode especially in the water ones because it was really hot.
The second day we discovered a store in which they took old photo sessions and we decided to live that experience I remember it was a lot of fun because we put on old western dresses and the photos really looked great.
Finally we returned to the hotel we had dinner in a restaurant inside the hotel and the next day we had to go home, it really was an incredible vacation despite it being short


BY:






No comments:

Post a Comment