Wednesday 1 April 2020

DBH 3, En environmental project

This week the environment team and I have decided to participate in a challenge that involves collecting garbage from the park. We have noticed that lately the percentage of garbage has grown. So since I know you like to do good things for the environment I have decided to invite you to participate to do something interesting this week. If you want to come, we will stay from Monday to Friday at 5 o'clock in the afternoon. Later on Friday there will be a food and drink meeting to compensate the team. Thank you, I hope to see you there.

Abril

Hi Tom!
Last week it was an Environment week and
At our school, we made an activity to clean
all we can the forest that is next to the school
and the forest finished very clean. At least 200 
students participated at the event and we all
enjoyed.

BY: Liher

Johs
The project that is carried out in my school is a very fun one. We are separated into groups of 5 or 6 people and we have to collect the entire school. But each group is told which part of the school to collect. If you are good at painting our work it is painting the older walls of the school, if we are good at cleaning because that is our work. I think it is an incredible project that teaches us many values of life.
See you soon
  Zuriñe

Hi , 
Last week our town did an environmental project in which we had recycled plastic bottles and cans .  This activities we did it in Torre Maradiaga . 

After recycling, we used the recycled material to make other types of materials and made bamboo brushes and utensils. They explained that bamboo is a material less polluted and more recyclable material .  After these activities I started using  more reciclables things and my family too .
 
After the activities in Maradiaga I started doing others environmental project around Vizcaya  and I am so happy to help the environment and in the future I want to created a campaign to protect the environment  .
BY: Mª Jose

Hello Josh!
Yes in my school we are also going to do some projects.From the youngers to the older ones they will pick-up the rubish.In my school the younger ones will stay at school cleaning the ground and the olders will go to public places,or to the beach or from the river way.But the ones of last year will take some canoes and they will go from the river and the sea to clean.And on town the people will go like volunteer from the streats cleaning.Have a nince week.
BY: Ohiane

Hi Dylan,
What's up?I hope everything goes well there. This year in our school we hadn't done anything to help the environment.But we did last year.

   My school organised a trip to a center in which they explained to us the environments status and the importance of recycling or helping the environment. So in our teachers started doing it by taking an ordinary coffee cup instead of a plastic one.Then an organisation gave us recycling bins,one for each material.We use them every they.

I think our in planning more projects like this
Write me soon,
Aimar

Hi Josh:
How have you been this week? I very well. I do not know if you know that this week is celebrated in our town the week of the environment. It consists of taking care of the environment for a week and thus helping to reduce contamination. Here in Gernika all citizens will go out to collect garbage from streets, beaches ... It is good that they are celebrated these days and that all the people are together to help the environment. And you, what event do you plan to do in your town. I hope to see you very soon and have a great time.
Aritz Unamuno

In our school, the cleaning of the class will also be done however apart from that, each course will have to change a part of the building to make it more renovated and not so old. First of all, all the delegates of the IT will meet and think about what part each will do. Then, the delegates will talk to the assigned students, then each class will have to clean the part that touches it and when that ends they will have to paint it or remodel it. Before doing the remodelling they will have to talk to the director and then it will be approved. I am delighted with the proposal they have given because I think it is original and we help one more planet.
BY Ane

Hi Caleb,
This week,as you know we are going to celebrate the "Environment Week" in our school.Our class must do some activities during the week to celebrate this fabulous event that helps our environment..I had the best idea of all the class,it consists that anybody of the class couldn't throw any paper,plastic or anytype of rubbish to the floor.Because if they did that mistake they would contaminate the environment.Instead of inorganic bags,use the organic ones to recycle the "wastes".Like that all the whole week.Next week,we would see the results.Caleb,tell me about your school :D.
BY: Adrián

Hello Toni:
Do you help the environment in some way? If you don't, you should. Some days ago, our school celebrated the Pick-Up Day, which consisted of picking up from the floor anything that would pollute the Earth. The whole school took part in this event, and a part of doing some good, I'm sure we had also reinforced our fellowship and teamwork. In total, we picked up from the floor more than 10 kilos of pure rubbish and contaminant things. I think all the town's schools should organize a Pick-Up Day in common every one or two weeks, to keep the city and the environment clean.
BY: Iustin

Hi Jimmy,
I've seen that your school is going to do some good about the environment. I think it's a great idea. Last week, we did something similar. It was "Fix-It Day" at Europa Park and our purpose was to make the park a better place. We began our day by collecting rubbish. Many people go there and they usually bring food with them to have picnics, but they don't usually clean up when they are finished, so there was a lot of rubbish in the ground. Then, we planted some flowers to make the park look more beautiful. At first, the park looked a little "dead", but now, with the new flowers, it is very colourful. Finally, we put some more benches all over the park since there weren't enough. Now, the Europa Park looks much more beautiful and it's a more pleasant place to play, have picnics...

See you soon, 
Denis

Hi Kevin,
This week I'm going to participate in the " Environment Week" at my school. I had never done this before, that's why I'm so excited. On Monday, we are going to plant trees on the school's garden. On Tuesday and Wednesday, we are going to pick up all the rubbish and clean up our school grounds. On Thursday, environment experts are going to come to Mertzede and are going to explain to us how we can improve the environment. Finally, on Friday, we are going to recycle all the rubbish that we had picked up two days ago throwing them into the correct recycling bin. I need to study that the carton and paper go to the blue bin, that the plastic goes to the yellow bin and the glass goes to the green bin.

                                                                                                   ANDER
The next week is the day of the envirmonet day, and I and our school have organized to go to the beach and the goal is to collect as much garbage that people leave lying around, so that those garbage later do not reach the sea and it is our fault that the marine animals die. If each one does his part, we will all be grateful in the near future.
BY: MAria

Hi Tom,

I have received your letter about the environmental project. My town is very respectful when we talk about the environment. They sometimes do manifestations to stop pollution and it's great to see them celebrate something like that because it's not only for them, it is for the town and for the planet. You also asked me if I ever done anything to help the environment. Well, I can say I do it everyday because in my house the rubbish is recycled in different recycling bins. I also go walking to school to every place except when I have to go far away. No one in my family smokes. That also is something positive because the smoke is bad for the atmosphere because of the carbon dioxide.

See you soon

Maialen





No comments:

Post a Comment