Friday 3 April 2020

DBH 1, Bedroom makeover

My bedrrom:
My room before was very different than now, now we have changed it for the better, and in that it has more space, because before there was almost nothing. My room used to be like this: I had a television, before my bed was a double one and it took up a lot of space, the walls were painted light green, before I had a lot of furniture, and a mini sofa. But now my room is totally different and it is like this: I no longer have the television, I have a bed that is only for one person, I no longer have the mini sofa, I have a desk, we have painted the walls white, I have a mini table to put my things, and now I only have two closets to put my clothes. And now this is my room, it looks bigger and now there is much more space, you can even do exercises.


BY: Felicia

Before the makeover,the walls in the bedroom were white and after were blue.There weren't any curtains.After the makeover ,the walls were very dirty and white and after were blue and very nice.My bed was small and we changed at one more bigger(a doubled bed)I have a desk big.Before there was no closet and I bought a big white .I put on a big painting full of photos of me and my family. Some blue lights and photos and things from school.Before,my chair was red and after was blue.I like my room is very cute!!

BY: Dorina


Before the makeover, the walls in the bedroom were white but there weren't any curtains, my desk and wardrobe were brown and there was a clock above my desk. The bedroom was boring, but after the makeover, the bedroom was really nice. It was attractive and the walls were green and there were lovely grey courtines. The desk was now grey and same for the chair. Above my desk, there was a beautiful painting. The new bedroom was fantastic and I want a room like it !


Julen Villegas


A "new" bedroom
My favourite TV programme is A New Room. Last night, the programme was about a bedroom makeover. Before the makeover, the walls in the bedroom were white and there weren't any curtains. The room was boring, but after the makeover, the bedroom was really nice. It was attractive, the walls were green and there were blue curtains. The desk and the chair in the room. The desk and chair in the room were brown before the makeover, but after it, the desk and the chair were blue. Before the makeover in the room was a clock. Now there is a painting. In the room before wasn't any carpet but now yes. The closet was brown and now is white. I want a room like it!

UXUE HORMAETXEA      DBH 1


The new Room.The wals there we white after and now there are green.After there isn't any curtains now there are some.There were a wanrdobe brown and now is ne and white.After there isnt any carpe and now is a blue carpet.They dech and the chair was horrible and they change oll. 
BY: Alexandru

THE ROOM BEFORE HAVENT GOT ANY CURTAINS AND NOW YOES,THE WARDDROBE WAS WHITE AND NOW BLACK,IT HAVENT GOT ANY CARPET AND THE NEW HAS A LOT OF LIGHT AND THE OLD ONE NO
BY: Alexia

Before, the room has a black closet, an orange bed and a window. Then, has a white closet, a window with a curtain. On the floor is a big carpet. Before, the room was a little bit empty. But now looks full.
BY: Maialen

My favorite Tv programme was about a new  bedroom makeover.Before the makeover ,the walls  in the bedroom were white and in the windows weren't any curtains.The room was boring but after the makeover ,the room was really nice.It was attractive and the walls were beautiful green and there were lovely blue curtains.The desk and chair n the room were brown before the makeover,but after it,the desk was sky blue and the chair is blue too.Before the makeover  ,the room was a messy because there weren't any shelves in the room.After the makeover there were  a picture.The new bedroom was fantastic and I want a room like it.
BY: Alexandra




No comments:

Post a Comment