Wednesday 1 April 2020

DBH 2, Writing task

Hi David:
I've already read your email.It’s a great plan.
I like watching action films and I usually go to the cinema of Max Center.
We could have dinner later in one restaurant.
BY: Ager

Yes, I think go to cinema is a great idea.I like fight scene film. I usually go to auction cinemas because it's better than other theaters. I like to fight after the film.
BY: Alishba

To: David
From: Olatz
I love romantic, comedy, Drama, Action and Fiction films, but my favorite type is Romantic ones. I always go to the Cinesa Cinema, because when we finish watching the film we always go to eat in a fantastic restaurant.

Hello,David:
Yes,it's a great idea to go to the cinema today.I like action and horror films.I usually go to the cinema of the Max Center.I would like to eat a McDonalds after the film.
BY: Liam

How are you ? I like all kinds of movies but I prefer a funny one. I usually go to the downtown cinema and after that we can have an ice cream in the front shop.
BY: LAnder



No comments:

Post a Comment