Wednesday 1 April 2020

DBH 2, An experience

MY FIRST TIME IN A THEME PARK
Last holiday was amazing but the best day of my holiday was the one that I went to a theme park.It was the first time I was visiting a theme park and I was very excited.

The day began early in the morning.My family and I woke up and went to the theme park quickly, so we could have a better place in the file to enter.
We had breakfast in the file so we could save more time.

My sister and I went to at least  10 rides that honestly, were amazing!We also saw a lot of shows like one with birds, that was very espectacular.We had lunch there and honestly, the food was delicious.After that we went to the hotel and we saw an amazing show in our hotel.The day was fantastic!

This day was one of my best holiday days of my life!

BY: Ager

Hi, Martha:
My good experience was when I went to Brazil with my family to meet the relatives on the part of the mother and father.
My bad experience was when I was with my sister in Bilbao, we had gone to buy clothes and a guy
He started to follow us around the stores and we started to worry so when we were going to call the police he left.They say that it is a matter of our head but it is not because in each store that we went in too and kept looking at us.
                            By:Carolina
THE GOOD EXPERIENCE:
Life is a journey in which we come across with many peoples , we like them someone stay in our life n we hate someone n we lost someone.. ln my view it is like a game in which we face many prblm.. or only we can solve that no one can do it.. the best way to live our life happily is to make friends n keep loving..
don't got in wrong things
Be a human , respect girl.
help each other.. life is full of tragedy like a roller scate enjoy that..
BY : Iasmina

A fantastic Day
Last summer was amazing. It was a day right from the moment it started.

Me and my mother woke up early and we had decided to do something that day to be the whole family together since my parents did not work that day, so we decided to go to  see a film. When we got to the cinema we had to watch frozen for my sister because she loved it. After watching the film we went to eat pizza, after a while we went home and my father appeared with a cat and my sister and I were very happy.

This day was a fantastic day thanks to my family and I' ll never forget it! 
BY: Bianca

When I travel to Ecuador was amazing. In July we went to the airport and almost we  lose the airplane we took it and we went to Ecuador with my family. The first day we were with my father's family and in the second day my mom and I we went to my mom's family and there I feel better there .
BY: Ainara

The day I almost died
The first day of August of 2019 I had the worst experience of my life.It happened on the road while we were going to Laga beach.We were going to the beach by car my mother, my sister, my brother and I.Everything was normal until a drunk who was driving in the opposite direction was going to crash into us, but for that not to happen my sister turned the car to the left and we left the road, we fell from the mountain and we ended up between trees.We were all wounded and couldn't move, until my brother managed to get his phone out and call 112.Fortunately we were all OK, except my sister that she dislocated her shoulder.While everything was happening I was confused because I didn't know what was exactly happening but after the ambulance arrived we felt relieved.
BY: Aicha



I went to Portaventura and It was a great experience.It was on the birthday of my mother.

They day began early in the morning.I woke up and I said my mum happy birthday to her.Then we went to portaventura and we ride all the attractions.Then in portaventura we saw a game that you need to throw a ball and the ball need to enter in a hole.It was very difficult but I won a lot of times.Then with the prices we give to other people.

It was a great experience because I won a lot and because I was proud.
BY: David

A year ago I went with my parents to a bank when some burglars entered the bank. It was the worst experience I've ever had. A person in the bank call the police but the burglars took us as hostages. The police didn't do anything. The burglars took the money and they left in car, so now that the hostages are safe the police started to chase them. 30 min later the police caught them. I had a lot of fear.
BY: Gorka K.

                                       
 My 11th birthday
My 11th birthday was amazing. From the first time I saw the sky, I knew it will be a fantastic day.

The day began early in the morning, exactly at 10:00 a.m. I woke up my mother and my brother were waiting for me in the kitchen with a pancake and singing me. They told me that we were going to Bilbao with some friends to eat and to the amusement park because it was the parties there. After eating my fantastic breakfast, we dress up and we went to the bus station to meet our friends and to go to Bilbao. When we arrived we went to peck and to ask for a table in my favorite restaurant. The food was delicious, but the best part was when we went to the Theme park, and we rode almost all the attractions, it was exciting. When we finished, we ate some churros and some granicados to refresh ourselves after spending our energy.

It was the best day of my life and I would repeat it 1000 times more.
BY: Olatz

                                                                                                                                 
 A FANTASTIC DAY 

Last summer was amazing.It was a special day right from the moment it started.
The day began early in the morning.I woke up and they told me that there are Gernikas parties,I was so excited that started to jump. After a long food with my family my mother told me if I want to go shoping with her and I said her yes but for a short time. We stayed there for two hours!We went to lots of different shops and we bought cheap things.When we came back we went to the parties of Gernika.We had a lot of fun.
This summer was te the best thanks to my family and my friends!
BY: LAura

Christmas day
My Christmas day was great. It all started when I woke up and I saw a lot of gifts under the tree. I went to my parents' room with my brother to open them. There were all amazing, I loved them a lot. 
After that, we went to my grandparents' house to have lunch. It was all delicious and we had a great time with them telling our exciting experiences.
At the evening, we went to my cousin's house to play with our new toys. We has a great time.    

                                                                                                                           Sarai

Summer was amazing.It was the 1st of August from the moment it started.
 The day began early in the morning when I woke up to go to Galicia.I ate my breakfast and we went straight to Galicia.We went by car and we travelled for 7 hours.It was very boring the travelling.We reached there and my mum take me to the swimming pool because I met my cousin and my friends.Then,we went to do go karting.I was very excited because I never do go karting.We do a race and I finished in the 3rd position.Finally,I went to the house of my grandparents,I greeted them and I went straightly to the bedroom to sleep because I was very tired.
 This day was an exciting day thanks to my family and friends and I will never forget this day!!
BY: Liam

A fantastic day

My 13th birthday was amazing. When I woke up I saw that I had a gift in my room, it was my favorite slippers and I liked them a lot. Then I went to the kitchen and my family was with a surprise, they had prepared a chocolate cake for me. To eat we went to a restaurant and in the afternoon I had stayed with my friends to go to an amusement park. At night we went to eat pizza and after dinner we went outside. It was the best day of my life!
BY: Gorka M.


My 13th birthday was the best birthday of my life. Was a 20 of december, I woke up from my bed and I saw all my family in the kitchen with an enormous chocolate cake! I was very surprised when inside the cake was a little present. Inside the cake was a mobile phone! I couldn´t believe it, the mobile was perfect without any damages! When I saw the mobile phone and the enormous cake I feel excited! The day was exciting thanks of all my family.
BY: DAnel

 My First Time On San Mames
My first time on San Mames was amazing. It was sunday and I got up early because I thought we were going to the shopping centre.

I was with my family and suddenly my father left the car in front of San Mames and he took out some tickets and in that moment I realised we were going to San Mames. In that moment I was very excited and happy because it was the first time I saw an Athletic match inside San Mames.
I spent all the game cheering up and finally Athletic won the game.

It was an amazing experience and I was very happy. Definitely, the best experience of my life.
BY: Lander

My special day
One of the most special days is usually my birthday.
I usually invite my friends to have a snack at my house and we inflate a small pool at my garage door.
We fill the pool with water with a hose and if it is cold we fill it with hot water. We put  on our bathing suits and start bathing together and playing in the water.
My aunt usually gives us pizzas still hot and we eat them in the pool.
We had a great time. And I am looking forward to the day of my birthday, June 26.

My special day
One of the most special days is usually my birthday.
I usually invite my friends to have a snack at my house and we inflate a small pool at my garage door.
We fill the pool with water with a hose and if it is cold we fill it with hot water. We put  on our bathing suits and start bathing together and playing in the water.
My aunt usually gives us pizzas still hot and we eat them in the pool.
We had a great time. And I am looking forward to the day of my birthday, June 26.

BY; JAneJanet





No comments:

Post a Comment