Friday 3 April 2020

DBH 2, An email to David

Hi David!
I love going to the cinema too. I mostly like drama and comedy films. I usually go to the cinema on Mega Park. After the film, I always go to eat an ice cream to a ice cream shop 

BY: Sarai
Hi David!
I also like to go to the cinema, I like to watch comedy and romantic films. I usually go to the Gernika cinema or the one in Bilbao. After watching the film I like to eat something and take a walk.

BY: Bianca


To:David
From:David

Hello just I read your email.I usually like frightening and action films.I love going to Yelmo cines because there the pop-corn is very good and the TV of the cinema is very big.After we go to the cinema I will go home to sleep.


Hi,David:
Going to the cinema is a great idea. I like action, suspense, comedy, and horror. I like to go to Zubiarte.I usually go home because I always eat before going to the cinema.
  By:Carolina

Hello david, going to the cinema is a great idea. My favourite type of films are comedy and action. I usually go to big cinemas. After the film we can go to the park.
Goodbye
BY: Gorka K.

Hi David, my favourite type of film is the horror films.I usually got to the cinema in the shopping mail of the city, so i got every sunday.
I would like to see the new weekend offers of gamestore.
Thanks for reading this e-mail and bye.
BY: Andrei

David, that's a great idea! I love science fiction films, they are incredible! I always go to the cinema of Zubiarte in Bilbao to se the best films.
After the film it wouldn't be bad to go to dinner at Burger KIng and walk around there.
On Friday I am free, what do you think about this idea?
BY: Aicha

I also love horror, because I don’t usually find it scary.  Slasher films tend to freak me out more. I love movies with suspense and drama as well. I’ll watch anything as  long as it’s interesting.
Sometimes after I see a movie, I like to go out with my friends and we talk about that movie.😁
BY: Iasmina

Yes,I also think that is a good idea because I'm very bored.I like romantic films because they are very beautiful and interesting.I usually go to the cinema of the town and I go with my friends.After the film I would like to go to the shopping centre to buy some presents for my mother.
BY: Laura



Hi, David,
I like adventure films. I usually go to "Lizeo Antzokia" cinema on Gernika. I will go to the park and then play with friends.
BY: Danel

Hello David:

I also really want to go to the cinema. I like action and comedy movies but I do not care what kind of movie to see what you want. I usually go to the cinema that is 10 minutes from my house, it is my favorite cinema because there are many types of movies and many types of food and drink. After the movie we could go see the Athletic game.
BY: Gorka M.

                                                    The film

Hi David

I love going to the cinema. I usually see action films because I  think that they are very interesting or comedy films because they make me laugh all the time. I always go to the Lizeo to see films or I see it in my home. After seeing the film we can go and eat something in Gueni- jan
BY: Daniela


Hi David:


I've already read your email.It’s a great plan.
I like watching action films and I usually go to the cinema of Max Center.
We could have dinner later in one restaurant.
BY: Ager



Hello,David:
Yes,it's a great idea to go to the cinema today.I like action and horror films.I usually go to the cinema of the Max Center.I would like to eat a McDonalds after the film.
BY: Liam




No comments:

Post a Comment