Wednesday 15 April 2020

DBH 1, A description of my house


Hello, today I am going to describe my apartment:

I live in an apartment, in my apartment it is large like all, in my apartment inside it is a little big but the rooms are a little small but I could sleep.

in the room we have two sofas and some paintings as decoration the room is large we have a TV and beautiful views.

in the kitchen we have a large balcony and in that balcony there are three cats always playing, in the apartment there are three rooms and the same as all as the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, they are the same rooms and rooms equal.
BY : Johnny

My house is an apartment if it is not very big, we have 5 rooms = The bathroom, 2 bedrooms, the kitchen and the living room.
.There are old furniture and many pictures about the Gernika bombing.
.For decoration we have calendars, paintings, flowers.

BY: Oana

Hello Leire
Today I am going to talk about my house. But since my house is big, I'm going to talk about my room. My room is very small but there are many things. I have a table to do my homework, a closet full of clothes, a bed that is small and a box with shoes At my table I have many things besides books. I have a small lamp, a base full of pens and a speaker to listen to music. The wall is white. I have some stickers on the walls. If you want one day I can invite you to my house and I will show you everything.
until another day
Uxue

My house is big and it has 123 square meters but my room has 22 square meters and it has a kitchen, a balcony, two bathrooms, three rooms on the ground floor, and on the top floor I have another room and a bathroom.The furniture in my room is white but in all the The house is open or dark brown. The decoration of my room is very beautiful. I have photos hanging with blue lights, two lamps with tables at night in the corners of the bed. On my desk I have books to read, dictionaries and school books. but in a corner of the desk I have a pen to store pens, pencils, colors ...
BY: Dorina

Mi house:

Mi house is not big. There are 3 bedrooms, 2 toiletes, a living romo and a kitchen. Mi living room, has got a TV, a sofa a table and other staff. In mi kitchen, there is a microwave, a oven a table, a TV and other staff. The bedrooms are similar with beds, wordropes and other staff

By Julen
My house it's a very small building when you enter there is the kitchen and the corridor to go to the bathroom my bedroom it's next to the corridor between the kitchen and my parents room,my parents also have there own bathroom through a door,and the living room its in front my bedroom.
BY Alexia


Hello Cristian today I am going to say how is my house.Is very big he have 66 metros cuadrados.The furniture is new.Is old made of wood.We have a big sofa.We have two bathroom.We have 3 roms.We have a lots of picture but my favorite is I and my family.Wey have a lot of flowers.

BY: Alexandru

Dear Mary:
Today I will tell you about my house.My house is big it has got 100 meters kubic.I have got a big sofa and 3 beds and one is matrimonial.When you enter from the door you can see the kitchen . In the kitchen there are 4 chairs and a long bank.On the right we can see the microwave and the oven.After we can see some  wardrobe then there is another table for leten the fruit and the blender.Then we can see the living room .In the living room there is a big table when you go to the sofa i  the left there is a bathroom.On the right tere is the sofa and in front of the sofa there is a  piece of furniture and above there is the TV.Upper there is 2 small shelves next to them there is a small wardrobe.Next to the toilet we have my parents room .In my parents room there is a big bed and a clothes closet.In front of the bed there is another bathroom.When we get out it is my brothers room we enter there is a bed  and next to the bed we have a table to do some homework.After that we have myn room that i have to share my room with my sister in front of the door it is my sisters bed  next to my sisters bed there is a closet for storing books .Next to it theris my bed and a window.In front of our bed there is a closet and a table to do our homework.

I hope you like my house 
A big hug from here
by
Akexandra

Hello, today I am going to describe my room:
My room is neither large nor small, it is approximately 10 square meters. In my room there is a terrace, I have 3 closets, one of them I do not put any clothes of mine, in another closet I only put the clothes that were invested and the one that I know I will not use and in another I put the clothes that I use almost always. Then I have a mini table where I put my things, and Alau of my min table I have the desk where I do my homework, and then I have my bed that is only for one person. And this  is my room
BY: FElicia





No comments:

Post a Comment