Tuesday 17 June 2014

DBH 3, Our school year

this year i dont do anithing. The school year is bad. But the summer is good.
BY: Narcis

this year i dont do anything. The school year is bad but the summer is coming.EmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmoji
BY: Sergio Franco

This year started well I passed very fast day and I really do not think that we are already in the final, I still remember the early days like yesterday, classes I were doing complicated but I hope to make the onward course even the cost much, I hope to have even graduate it complicated and I would like to be all the way with my compañeros.Espero the next academic year will pass quickly like this and I hope it less complicated to get my graduate who took many years and in the school.
BY: Sthefanny Borja

This year I have a lot of fun.It happened so fast for me this year, but very quickly it has been passed by the studies hard. There is a very big jump from second to third and logically cost me more but this course and tried to take it well and with patience. I passed almost all left me two hope to regain approve. For the next course I intend to study more because I know that if a difficult third quarter sifdo such time is more and my goal is to get the graduate. I hope that next year I also happened just as fast this year but that if approved yet but I still have another year in this school and I've enough.
BY: Leire Aranzabal

Review
This course has been a little bit strong. I didn't start good this course I had lo of problems with lot of signatures like: Biology, History, Maths... I had a good time this year and at the begining of the course I met a new friend called Carlos now he is in my classroom. I had lot of Fails but then I did them again and past them. We were going to go on a exchange but at the end we didn't go enywhere, that isn't fine because they told us that we were going to go somewhere and we didn't did nothing. Now I'm very good because this week I finish class, but next week I have to come again to do two exams Spanish and History. Next year I'm going to try to study more and I will pass course. I hope that next year we are going to go somewhere I would like to go to Port Aventura with my class because that will be great fun. I want to go there because there a lot of things there.  

BY: Daniel Garnett


This year it was a good year. I've studied a lot and have passed all the exams. It was a little hard to study because we have new subjects, such as phisic and chemestry.  This year we supposed to have an exchange, but we dind't go anywhere, so,  I'm a little bit angry.
Next year I hope that we're going  on the exchange and I hope that I finish the year with good marks. At the moment, I don't now what I'm going to do in the bachiller or what job I'm going to study for, but I have a lot of time to think of it!
BY: Georgiana Cocuz

This Year

This year, I was studing a lot, because my father says that if I had an 8 of average I will go to the "Madrid games week", but I think that I had a 7 of average. This year, it was the most difficult one of the DBH and I work a lot in the third rating. Next year, I going to work more than this year, to go to the Insti overrun, because I want to have a good job in the future.

By: UNAI ELEJAGA
This Year
This year was the most difficult year of DBH of my life. I was passing but also suspending. 
The most difficult subjects for me are: Language and Geography. 
I hope to improve studies for next year to get the graduate and to go to the in institute.
EmojiBy: Nicu ZatingaEmoji
MY SCHOOL REFLEXION


Hello, I still agree that the first day between the school.Se has made me very short. 



I had a fine. The subjects have been me regularly. Now we are in the last week, we still do not believe it. I have met 


new friends and the truth is that I fall very well.EmojiEmojiEmojiEmoji The teachers fall me very well!!!

BY: Igor Bernedo
DBH 3

This yaer has been very good and a had a great time. I think I should have to do more in some subjects. For next year my idea is give more in my studies to have a better marks. Also I want to study more english because is very necesary. I am going to enjoy tihis summer butt. 

Samuel Nita
This year
This year I have lowered the level because it is one of the most difficult years. I have worked hard but have also been a bit clueless.
Next year I will strive for more and will study more and get better grades for went better prepared to institute.

 BY: Carlos Isla

REVIEW
This year i do many cings.Do homewoks,do excursions,have more friends, do proyekts with the students of class and a lot of cings more.We practic with the students book and with the work book to aprobeit the asignature.I don't aprobe the last etap because a don't do the homeworks and exponeid one proyect.And this is what do i do.
BY: Janire Guarrochena

This year,i do a lot of thinks,usually I study so much,in class we do so much homeworks with the student books. we often do works in groups with courtliness wee see 2 films romeo and Julieta,and one more. I don't pas English exams because this year I don't do exercise of my books .this year we went excursion with Unai ,the lax t year we dasent go to excursion.
BY: Amaia Cifuentes

School Reflexion

Hi I have found it very short this course not only because I went traveling to Brazil but because I had a great time meeting new friends. Although this has been the hardest course I've done but is no a excuse to study as little as I did. For the next course I have to study more but I will not have the graduate as I would like.
BY: Renan Oliveira
My School Reflexion
The school-year is coming to the end. This course was so difficult to me, because I had a new subjets. For example: physics and chemistry. I didn't study much for this course, but I approved the exams and the subjets.
I have a very good time with the people of my class. It is the worst class of school, but it's fantastic. Some people are fantastic. In the next year I'm going to study hard because I want to have good grades.

ANDRÉS LLERENA 


No comments:

Post a Comment