Friday 13 June 2014

DBH 1, Our school year...

Well I hopped this course to be the best course of my life cause I get into secundary but the people I knew changed and I don´tknow but the school,my class was different,changed a lot in summer.
 About the studies I really have good marks but I know that I get more lowder with the teaches but I try not to be so rude at extreme sice right but in the next course I will try to don´t be so louder and get better marks in the subject´s I don´t do so well.  
              Sara Zabala.
My hopes of this year


This year I have passed to secondary school.This course has been more dificult that I thought because is a large jump passing from primary 6 to DBH1.The first days in secondary school were very difficult because I didn´t knew nothing.The year is going to finish and I have mejorate the comportament,the notes.The things that I don´t have now are the well being becuse I am thinking about the next year thinking how it would be ?
BY: IBai Unamuno
  PLANS FOR THE FUTURE
Dbh is more difficult than primary but still if you study is not so much.
For the next year I plan to study more because I want to get better marks thisyear compared with this year.
Inthe future I plan suding omecing relacioned with math becauseI love maths.
By Stefan
Hi Marta:
Im going to talk about my year on D.B.H.1.
The firs day I think it will be easy to pas but I start doing exams and...
In the second term I inten doin it beter and i doit beter because the actitud in class,doing homework and studing for the exams.
Now in the last term Im doing very well not all but lot of exams  to pas to D.B.H.2
I think that is going to be very dificult but I going to intent to dont don naty thinks.
P.S:
The teachers are strics but some very funny.
BY: Ramón
D.B.H 1
These year was very difficult,have a los of differnce with  L.H. But I thik that if you study you can get  very good marks. The part difficult was that you have to meet the teachers. We have to study more and do more homeworks too!
The exams are more difficult and we have to woke up earlier!    Last year all the the teachers said that D.B.H is very dificult and I thinked that these year I will have very bad marks but I studied and I don´t have to do any term exam. I think that I´m going to have the same marks in D.B.H 2,but in 3 I will have to study  more. 
BY: Valentina Carbajal
 Review of DBH 1

This year everything changed,all my class partners and me pased to DBH 1.
It has been a very easy ,interesting and quick year
I improve my english level,maths level and history level. At first,I tought that it will be
very difficult but it hasn´t been so difficult.


Next year,I will pass to DBH 2 ,I don´t think that all my class parters will pass becouse of they behavior.
It will be a harder school year but I think I will be able to pass that course too.Like all the years.
I will work harder next year.


 BY: Magda Adam

My year on D.B.H.1
I am going to talk of my fist year in D.B.H.1.
This year has been very hard because I thought it was going to be easier than it has been and hopefully pass the entire course without leaving any subject.
I need to change my comortament to up the notes and to can pass my first curse in D.B.H.1.
I need to study more in some subjects that in anothers because some subjets cost me more than others,for example:basque cost me morethan enghlish or music.
I am having so recuveries of lenguage,basque,natural science...
BYE
BY: Araitz Elorriaga
This year.            

When I was in Primary 6 deficil thought it would be on course sieguiente. Apredido This course many things have happened to me and is very fast. The most difficult for me materials were Basque and mathematics. For the next year I hope to study more and approve the entire course without leaving any pending matter.
BY: Mª Jose Velazquez
My school year         When I was in primary I thought that D.B.H was going to be very hard and that I would have to work a lot.
          During this school year I have learned a lot of things. I´ve work hard, but not as hard as I expected. There were some subjects that were more difficult than other ones, so I have worked harder with those subjects.
            I think that D.B.H 2 is going to be a little more difficult.
BY: Paula Aldana
  
 School year
      This school year was a little bit more difficult than I expected.In the first term all the subjects were easy except Geography and Basque.Geography was so hard for me and Basque as well. The second term was a little easier than the first term.The last term was the most difficult to me.I had a problem with my leg , I didn't come to school so I lost lots of classes and it was had.I hope the next year will be better.

By:Kiara
Review of DBH 1

I'm going to talk about my year in DBH 1. When I finished Primary 6, I was very nervous because I though that DBH 1 would be very difficult and that my marks would be worse, but fortunately, that didn't happen. I noticed that in Seconday School you have to study more and that the exams are longer. You also have to come earlier to school. The subect that I less liked is Science, because I wasn't interested in the topics that we worked on. But I worked hard during the year and my marks have been the same as in Primary 6. 
BY: Maria Amezaga


These school year is more difficult that the last year because last year we didn't have to study a lot.
I'm happy because I pass to secondary school but I don't want to do homeworks.
The matteries are more difficult and are more houres at the morning 3hours.Last year we only have 2hours at the morning.

BY: Ihara Bernedo
This year to me was a dissaster.My marks they wasnt the best but I will pass this year.
To next year Im planing study hard and scribe in Gernika Club of fotball.I will try to play and study well.
BY: Gabriel de Souza

Hi Marta:

This year class in my opinion was not a very hard but a little hard if been. 
No need to start the añocomo debiay alfinal course that then brings prblemas and I say this from experience. 
I have four subjects suspended aunqueesta week I had occupied all day recoveries and UBN examination hiceel Wednesday but have not recovered from yesterday and today and I hope I Quehe recovered. 
Next year I hope to start biene second of it with better grades
By : Julen Galarza

This course was great, but we had a lot of homework everyday such us in maths and NZ. Last year, in primary 6 we didn´t had to work a lot like this year . I thought DBH1 will be more difficult , but I´ts not that hard . This course we experimented new asignatures , like geography and history. People of DBH2 said that DBH1 and DBH2 are similar but I don´t think so.This course was very different from primary 6  but I still liked it .This year we´ve done a lot of different thingd like BLOG TV in english and magazines in language . We also meet new teachers : Marta, Javi, Ainhoa, Iban , Belen ,Maria.....
BY: Aiora Rafael

I think that english this year is was much difficult than the other year, but I like how I do a very big progres. You are a very got teacher because I do a big progres and because I study a lot with you. I think that the next year I go to past englesh and with a big mark. I go to put a lot of effort like this year to pass like this year with out recuperation. I´am very happy with you and with your clases. 
BY: Ane Martín

i don't do nothing this year
BY: Marcos
(Very true! Teacher´s note)

I was thinking this year will be a easy year but i was wrong beacause it was verry dificult for me.Ihave to do a lot of recuperation exams beacause i fail a lot of exams of euskera.I thing thing the year that eill be going to come will be better for me and for everybody.I expect that next year i will be a "BETTER" student.



bye
BY: Gabriel Lima

Hi teacher:
 In this letter im going to tell you how i made in this course. 
It was very difficult because it has a jump very big . they were more things two study and more  subjects two study. In this year they were a lot of theachers teaching but in primary they were not a lot . In this year we have more taim in the school dan the aders years . I will going to study more for the next years .
 I recomendit too study a lot because is it very dificult and if you don't study you can't do anything . 
See you soon .
By : Nerea :)
 
This year was a disaster for me.My marks wasnt the best but I think that I will pass this year.
This year I wasnt on the Gernika Club team but the next year I will join on it.
To the next year I will try to study hard and play on the Gernika Club the most well as 
possible.
I will try to save money to buy a new computer.
My dad says that if I pass he will buy me PS4.
BY: Gabriel de Souza
 


2 comments: