Friday 13 June 2014

DBH 2, Our school year....

Hi!

In this year I was expecting to be more difficult than the last year but, this year wasn´t very difficult. In reality the hardest subjects for me were Geography and Euskera. In this course many things happened like, someones broke their arm. This year was one very good, the most of us passed the subjects in the first time and others in the second time. This year someones will go to another school, so it will be very unhappy to know that they won´t be with us next year. Now, at the final for me it was a good year and I think that it was too for other someones. The teachers said us that from DBH 2 to DBH 3 is a very big difference, so I think that it will be more difficult for us.  So this was my reflexion of this year and how it will be the next one.

From: Razvan Carbunaru
            DBH 2
This school year was best than otherones because of the exam marcs,project marcs and the best thing was because of the friends thayt helpme to study.
 I like thisschool year because it was fun and for me it pass very quikly.
The best thing is this final week  *#:-S ¡ufff! casi?
This is my reflection about this school year.

BY: Gabriel Daneasa
DBH 2      
This course was good because we have new friends and all the people improve a lot in other asignatures like maths, geography etc. In this course we have experimented new things, but now the people that they have some fails in asignatures, they are thinking to aprove because they want to go to DBH3 because they want to go to the exchange, and also they can go out in the break time.But some peple will repeat our curse, thats a pity, but I dont care, I will have friends the next course so Im happy. I think this coutse It is the most strange one, because they put videocameras, they change the place wher we play etc. But it was a nice course  and I  will try to have a good summer.
       Aitor Basterretxea Aldana
2013-2014'S COURSE
This course went quite well, but not as well as I expected to. My marks went a little bit down in some moments, specially in the second trimester. I could do a better couse, but I'm quite happy with almost all of my marks.

I had lots of good moments with my class mates this year. I usually didn't have any problems with any of the teachers, in general.

I'm a little bit sad because next year out tutor won't be Belen, but the time passes and we have to do it.

Now, I'm very happy because summer and good weather are coming. After these three months, I'll start DBH 3 and I hope that I am going to do it better than DBH 2. 
BY: Claudia Parfene

This year was good . I take a good marks and bad marks .But I study a lot.
This year was difficult but next year I think that is more difficult that this year.
I study more english that last year.
I have learned many things this year at school.
It's been many things during the year.I am going to wait next year who it is.
BY: Cosmin Spanu
THE YEAR
      
       I belive that this year has been ok. I belive that I hve improved a bit my marks and the averages in some matters, for example in; language.
Though, on the other hand, also I belive that in some subjects I have to improve.
  I hope tha the year that comes, will goes so well or even better. I will want having good averages the next year.
     Good, I belive that, that was all.

BY:Miriam

 This course for me seemed very short, because I have moved very fast day. Hopefully the course q is not so short. Tamien was quick because we had many past exams and some had recoveries like me. The teachers this year have been a bit serious than last year, also came a new teacher replacing Unai Look in Euskera. In my opinion dificel DBH 2 is very moving, but will spend some exfuerzo course. Next year I promise to study more and try to approve the courses.
BY: Sebastián Fernández

 

5 comments:

  1. sebastians is the besttttttttttt

    ReplyDelete
  2. the dbh 1 are the bestttttt

    ReplyDelete
  3. meentiiraaa dbh3 are the best

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is ok that text!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the texts are very nice..good job!

    ReplyDelete