Friday 13 June 2014

DBH 4, Our school

DBH4

This year was very difficult for me, because it has cost me to approve the examns.
In the first evaluation i did'nt study much, but then i recover all he materies less matt.
I will let matt because it gives me very badly, but 
 everything else I want to approve.
Right now I'm passing although it costs me a lot.
If I get the graduate I plan to do a pharmacy module because I love studying the human body.
I hope it's not too difficult approve and to get a job in what I like.

Of course I will work hard and work to get good grades !

By: Oana Zatanga
MY SCHOOL REFLEXION.

The school-year is coming to the end. This year is the last for us, DBH 4 students. I've been at this school since I had moved from Bilbao, in 2006 when I was 7.
After all this time, I've learned allmost what I know at this school. Al the teachers have been very kind to me and I'm very happy to finish at the end.
This school year has been very heavy, I've finished the course very tired and I´m very happy to finish the school year at the end.

ENEKO FUENTES
ENGLISH DBH 4

Hello, my name is Daira and I'm in DHB 4. This year has been very difficult. I have a very good time with the people of my class, but with the studies this year I haven't worked hard , and it takes bill.
In the next year I'm going to work hard because I want to estudie nursing.
DAIRA

1 comment: