Wednesday 1 October 2014

DBH 1, Our favourite meal

   MY FAVOURITE MEAL

My favourite meal is the CHRISTMAS DINER becouse is christmas and some times my ancle my ant and my coisins are there we eat (pavo) and I do my favourite desert mouffins I do them

by Wyllhrana

My favourite meals is a pasta and potato frit.is very delicious melas and big  my favourite pasta is a spagethi.
BY :Jhon Ander

Hello  teacher marta do yo  now dat there is anew restarurant in auer tawn ? thei have got lot of menus ant the cost is very dawn . Yo can bay alot of food like spaggety ,sup,chiken with rice ect. and have anice lunch
BY: Marcos Alonso

THE CUSCUS DINNER
The Cuscus dinner is my favourite dinner.In this dinner all of my friends and family come and there,they serve all types of food like:meat,vegetables end mainly rice.We
eat rice because the word Cuscus stands for rice in my country.Usually we have
fizzy drinks or water in this meal with the delicious food.I sometimes help put the
table so there is lessw work for my parents.Its great fun!
BY: Benda

Hi Marta:           
There is a new Telepizza in San Juan Ibarra square.I´m going to celebrate my birthday there.They have very various pizzas,burgers,sanwiches and hot dogs.The food is prepared fast and well.I hope you thereat 7 in the evening.
BY: Lander Rodriguez

Christmas Dinner

              My favourite meal in the christmas is fish with potatous and I like
              it because is very good.When just a family dinner we play cards
              and bingo.After playing the bingo and cards and I see a little TV
              or talk with us.
BY : Barbara

What is my favourite meal? It's Christmas dinner.We eat all family at my home of Murueta.At these day,all the family prepares something to eat:my parents,uncles,grandmas...There are many many things to eat:octopus,duck,chicken,fish...I liked everithing,but the duck the most!After dinner,I go to play with the dogs and then the presents!
              By Aitor



What is my favourite meal? It's New Year's Eve dinner at home.My father prepares an enormous meal and all my family come to my house.Every year we have different food but we always have rabbit,snails,shrimps and ham.For dessert we usually have cake, ice cream and cookies.After that we always eat 12 grapes each with a bell,I don't like grapes so I eat olives.My favourite part of the meal are the games that we play.We usually play bingo and prepare a raffle for our parents.It's exciting!!!
BY : Naroa Artetxe

Hello, my name is Mark, and I'll tell you how it happened Christmas. On the 25th we will take a walk in the morning the whole family, then wing lunchtime we go home to a family member and prepare food from all major while me and my cousins ??play. We eat while we talk about what that last throughout the year such as: notes, work, summer and other holidays ... After usually keep talking, but also watching TV and me and my cousins ??went out to play. Then back wing dinner we ate restaurant food, kebabs, pizzeria ... everything. Well I hope you enjoyed it, bye. 
BY: Marcos González

My favourite meal at home on saturday was the spaghettis in tomate souce. In the meal was a lot of vegetables my sisters like the meat and my y like chichen much meat.
BY:Cosmin


Hello,my name is Anton and i am going to talk about my favourite meal.My favourite meal is breakfast.I usually have cereal with milk and a glass of water.I like this meal because it is the most important of the day.I have breakfast with my Mum, but sometimes without her.
I wait for your response
Anton Zuria Monie Carro


CHRISTMAS DINNER
My favourite meal is Christmas dinner at home.All of my family members get toghether to eat and celebrate a wonderful dinner.It´s great! My mother and sister
cook delicious food like:prawns, a big steak,chicken,a salad and all types of
fries.I prepare the table with the help of my father.
Then, when the visitors arrive we sit in the table and start the dinner with a toast
to this amazing day.After that we start the feast.Everything is delicious!
BY: Sara Iturriarte

 What is my favorite meal? Its New Year´s Eve. All of my family goes to my grand-mothers house to celebrate the best meal of the year. We have lots of food like snails,eggs,meat and some cakes. Every thing is delicious!
BY: Paul



 

No comments:

Post a Comment