Tuesday 21 October 2014

DBH 4, Book review

BOOK REVIEW
The last book that I read was called "Insurgente". It's by an American novelist called Veronica Roth. I got this book because I love this novel.
Insurgente is a novel about In a post-apocalyptic Chicago, survivors divide into five factions based on their dispositions: Abnegation, for the selfless; Amity, for the peaceful; Candor, for the honest; Dauntless, for the brave; and Erudite, for the intellectual. All sixteen-year-olds must take an aptitude test that describes the one faction for which they are best suited. There wasn't appeared a photo.
This book was difficult to read, but it was very enjoyable. I'd definitely recommend this book to anyone who love the action and the drama.

By: ANDRÉS LLERENA
BOOK  REVIEW
The last book that I read was called El Teorema Katherine . It's by an American author called John Green. I got this book out of the library bacause I have seen one of his book which based in film called Bajo la misma estrella , and then , I wanted to read his books.
El  teorema Katherine is an young adult novel about a history of a seventeen years old boy called Colin Singleton who has become depressed because thought he has maintaned his status of being a prodigy, he has not yet become a genius . It's also describes something  of maths, because he's trying to make an abundance about the relation between two persons . It isn't got any pictures in the book , is interesting.
This book was very enjoyable. I'd definitely  recommend this book to anyone who is like read a novel .
 BY: Xueyi Yang

Book review
The last book i read it was, The Hobbit.
I read it because i like adventure and fantasy books, and i also like the movie!
The book is about a group of warriors who have to fight with the bad!!
He has a lot of pictures. I LOVE pictures!!
I enjoy this book because i like all the tapes!!!
By: Nicu Zatinga!
 
The last book that I read was called "Donde el viento da la vuelta". It's by a spanish author called Jordi Sierra i Fabra. I read this book because I wanted to read it, it wasn't for school.
"Donde el viento da la vuelta" is a novel about a Guatemalan child who has to survive the wars being a guerrilla. It's a sad book but it has got a nice end. There are some photos in the book but there are a little bit abstract.
This book was very enjoyable and I liked it very much. I'd recommended this book to anyone who wants to know the story of this child, because it is a real case, and talks about the injustice in the world.

BY: GEORGIANA COCUZ
 
BOOK REVIEW

The last book i read was called The Hunger Games. This book is written by Suzanne Collins. The book read because I like to read books of fantasy, mitery and more tipes of books.
The Hunger Games is about a girl that has to survive in a game that the Capitolio puts for all distrits. The book dosen't have any photos , but it has a very nice cover with a yellow bird. 
I recomed this book because it has a lot of acction and interesting storys of love. If you want a future story this is your book, read it !

SAMUEL NITA
 
 
Book Review
The last I read was called “Cuentos de terror de los objetos malditos”. I read it because is a book with historys of terror. The book isn’t a history, it have more than one and all are of terror. It have one picture per page. I enjoy very much the book because I like book of terror.
BY: Carlos Isla
Book review

The last book that I read was called Las Pruebas. It's by an American author called James Dashner. I read this book because I saw the film El Corredor del Laberinto and I like so much and this book is the second part of this thrilogy.

Las Pruebas is a science fiction book about a group of boys that they have to do a lot of tests to be cured to a disease called El Destello. One of the boys called Thomas that is in love with one girl called Teresa, this to persons they can speak telepathically. This book doesn't have any pictures.

I enjoy a lot with this book because you're always amzed at what happens , and is very interesant.

UNAI ELEJAGA JIMENO
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment