Friday 10 October 2014

DBH 4

One of my biggest decision.

My biggest decision that I have make is to be a responsable person and do what  corret in all situations.When I say responsable is a person that, yo have your al confiance. That is my biggest decision but at de same time is a small one.
 BY: Samuel Nita


Wich stories did your parents or grandparents tell youwhen you were young?

When I was young my parents told me a horror story. The horror story was about a monster. The monster appears when you weren't going to sleep and he would eat you.
The monster was called "Cuco". Cuco scared me a lot! 
At the night, I was scared so I went to the bed early.

By: ANDRES LLERENA

My parents told me many stories when I was a kid, but I remember one that scared me alot. When we went for a walk or to play in the park or anywhere, I spill their hands and used to go on the street alone. So, they told me that in the town was a gypsy who doesn't like children and when he saw one walking alone the street he take it and put it in a sack and take him home and never returned. So I start walking next to my parents.
BY: Georgiana Cocuz

Which stories did your parents tell you when you were young?
 
When I was young my parents tell me stories about wolfs and GYPSIES!! When I was young, gypsies scary me a lot!!
My parents was saying that if I dont eat my food, one bad GYPSIE come at night and put me in his bag and take me to his house to hit me! =::( I was very scared so I ate all the food!!Emoji.Emoji
By: Nicu Zatinga =)
 
 What is the biggest decision you have made in your life? Was it the right decison?
  Well, I still have not made any important decision until now , because I only have got 15 years old. But there was one thing that I decided myself.
Two years ago , I wanted to learn to play an instrument and I have to choose one. Of course , I have not idea at first , but I remenber when I was little I love it when my cousin played the piano. It was so wonderful. I still  remenber the songs which she played.
At the end , T chose the piano because I wanted to play the piano so well like her.
  Yes , I think it ws the right decision .
BY: Xueyi Yang

What is the biggest decision you have made in your life? Was it the right descion?

My biggest dicision of my life was, to study or to not study. One day when I was young, my parents ask to me if I am going to study or not, but if I decide to don't study my was going to hit my with a house shoe in my butt, and I decide to study. That was my biggest decition!!!!!


Unai Elejaga Jimeno Larrinaga Cuellar
 
I'll tell you a story that my grandmother never forget and always reminds me. When I was 3 years old I wet my grandmother and stayed for the first time at my mother's home to sleep because my parents had a commitment. I only spoke English and I didn't know spnish. My pijama top was dirty and my grandmother change it. I wanted to change we the pijama also botton to because it was diferent top than the botton. I was saying her all this English and my grandmother did not understand we. so we spend most of the night until my parent arrived about that and my grandmother was desperately trying to understand what I wanted to say to her.
By: Janire
 
WICH STORIES DID YOUR PARENTS OR GRANDPARENTS TELL YOU WHEN YOU WERE YOUNG?

When I was young; more or less 7 years old, a friend of my parents who lives in Logroño tell me a scary film about a bad person called “La Sisebuta” who steals bad children and he eat them. When I he tell me the story I was very scaried bud now when I remember this story I laugh.
                                                                        
BY: Carlos Isla
Which stories did your parents or tell you when you 'grandmothers were young? 
When I was little I was very bad sleeping, I did not like to sleep, so if I did not sleep because I wanted them to sleep nor rest. One day my parents and especially my sister who was tired of always awake when really should be sleep like everyone else, my sister told me that if I did not sleep that would come as great monster was gonna eat me and I was going to die. as it was so small because of fear and scare me starting that day when my parents told me I had to go to bed I ever slept because I was afraid.
By: Leire.
 
 
 
 

2 comments: