Thursday 23 October 2014

DBH 3, My problem

She was a very bad problem because she was in the hospital with my mother. I dont want to past this again. I past horrible,because I go and to my mother it say that  she have got an very bad illness and that day the doctor she is annoy me all the day.

When is tall to me that and to my mother,Is the badly day for me.
I dont whant to repeat that day eny one more.

I request my problem and I have got the next day a fantastic day. I be very happy when I resolv the problem.
The problen It be to me a result problem.
BY: Mihaela Tarnoveanu
Dear Helpuful Henry:
 Hi my name is gabi and I,m from Spain.I came here from Rumania and it was dificul for me to make friends too, i was very shy and i was scarred about theyr answe.But one day a went near a boy and I startedto meet him,. from that moment we begome the best friends. I recomend you to get close to someone and start a dialogue.It will be agradable, but it must be someone that like the things you like oor the things you are intrested in.
BY: Gabi Daneasa
THE PROBLEM
A year ago my mother got a work in Berlin (germany) so when I was 6 years I have to go to Germany, I was very sad because I have got a lot of friends there. When i went to the school the first day I didnt understand anything that the children of there said, so when the was the time to eat I eat alone, and I was very sad, but 5 persons come to me and they speak me in english so I understand them, when i went to house I was very happy. Now Im 14 years and I have got a lot of friends there, and I know well german, and also I went to Gernika and my friends know me so my problem is solved.
BY: Aitor Basterretxea

I move to Gernika-lumo .I don´t have friends becouse I move to another city.
It was difficult to do friends but I have to cousins teach me a lot people.
I move to Gernika-Lumo because my father and my mother find a new job.
And I go to school and there I find a news friends.
Cosmin!
Dear helpful alex
Five years  ago, I had a problem with my uncle because it was gonna take a trip to America for work. I was very sad because I liked being with, in going to places like the cinema, park, theater, etc.. 
The last look I went shopping and bought a lot of clothes and some games. I was happy until the moment I found out he was leaving. I told him no fence or fence that later. As it could not be and it had to go, but he said he would return as soon as possible and I would buy much more. Wait and wait and after 3 months came and got all happy. Finally fix the problem and taking pasiencia waiting and finally I got the reward.
BY: Sebastián Fernández
   Dear Katy:

   In the summer I did the tets to enter to the basketball team of Gernika. And one month ago they had told that I had entered to the team. But unfortunatly was very expensive the fee of the year.
  The first day my parents told me that they will think it. The days passed and my parents told me that was a lot of money and I could not go. After two days my coach asked me to to go to speak with him. That day my coach told me that he wanted to point me in another school to not stop playing basketball.But when I comented to my parents they told me that Ican not paly.
   Now my days are very boring after school. I feel disappointed because I can not play basketball.
       
BY:MIRIAM   

the problem

Dear Carlos ,

I have a problem, my mother is going to go to a conference in EE.UU and she's going to live me alone. The problem is the next: I don't know how to cook but you know how to cook because yesterday y saw you cooking for your brother. If you can come to my house one month i will pay you so much. I know that you have plans with your friends but I'm your friend too.

My muther flys on 12th september ( next weekend), if you are in gernika yo send me a text mesage. 

Please I'm wating an answer. See you later.
Your friend Narcis.
My Problem:
One months ago,my family and me we moved  from gernika-lumo to Barcelona.
My father found a job there and we go to Barcelona all the family .

After my first day at my  new school and i have a lot of shame.Then wen we finished the school i go to my house and i was very frustrated.

I miss my old friends and frinding new friends is very hard.!Can you help me to make a new friends? I`m so depressed.
BY: Valentin Iosif 

No comments:

Post a Comment