Friday 10 October 2014

DBH 3, My holiday

I WENT WITH MY FAMILY TO MY FAVORITE PLEASE I WENT TO MUNDAKA AND IU HAD A VERY GOOD ETIME WE STAYED THERE THREE HOURS AND IT WAS A FANTASTIC TIME WITH MY FAMILY AND I WANT TO REAPET THAT.

WE WENT TO THE PORT AND WE SAW A LOT OF SHIPS SHE WERE MY,BROTHER,SISTER,MOTHER,FATHER.AT MUNDAKA PORT AT 17:OO O CLOAK.AND THEN MY FATHER AND BROTHER AN HER WOMAN AND SON ABD DAUGHER CAME.

THE EXPERIENCE WAS FANTASTIC.I WANT TO REAPET THIS EXPERIENCE.MY FAMILY AND I WERE VERY EXITED WITH TSIS EXPERIENCE I WANT TO REAPET THIS. 
BY: Mihaela Tarnoveanu


I've always wanted to go to Paris but one day on 2010, on summer, the dream ocurred. I wanted to visit Paris because it has a los of monuments, places and also what I most liked was the Eiffel Tower.
First, We went to the Landas and we stayed there a week, and we where in a camping that has a lot of swimming pools, and I liked it a lot. We always ate in the restaurant and the food was very delicious and also has a good service. But one day My mother decided to go to Paris to spend a day there . And we went, we visited a lot of places : The Notre Damme , the Eiffel Tower, the Elisseus Camps etc. We also visited shops and we ate a sándwich not to be hungry al day. The day I finished very exhausted but I was excited to visit Paris, My dream ocurred , And I was very happy , It was a good summer
BY: Aitor Basterretxea

Hi Marta!
I'm in Estonia because I was on holiday with my friends. We sailed on a aeroplane to Estonia an we had a great time. The aeroplane had food and entertainment with fantastic games, finally we arrived in Tallinn and we stoped in a hotel called "Fat Margaret's". We took a minibus to visit Tallin and searched a restaurant and a shopping centre. Finally I took a photo in a monument of Estonia
BY: Sory Konare


1 comment: