Friday 3 October 2014

DBH 2, Our Holiday

hi ererybody
this summer i went to the Animecom 2014.It was awesome!There were a lot of freaks like me and ido a lot of friend.I aldo take a lot of photos with people sresed up o his favorite anime character like deadpoolor that kind of characters.It was verry cool!!!!
      I AM LIMA           AND          I AM A                    FREAK !!!!!!!!


hi marta 
last week we were on holidays. I flyed on an aeropline to rome.
I stayed there for one week. in the hotel thet we stared in was an enormous a swiming pool. 
nextwe went with a guide seinf a lot of ruins and caves.
finally we went to a roman seligious palace. i loveed the palace butI didnt like very much the caves.
it was fun.
BY: Julen
Ane's blog
HI everyone!
I didn't write anything lask week because I was on holidays with my parents. We go on bus to Salou and we had a great time. We went to a hptel and there were two swimming pools, a camp of goolf and to play footboling. We like the swimming pools, and the others things. We arrived to Salou on Mondays. Next we went to Portaventura two days. It was very good. I like it! I like Portaventura! I like I didn't like nights because they were cools. 
Bye I going to write tomorrow. 
BY: Ane Martín

Hi Marta:
My holidays were beautiful because I was in Alicante.
I went to Alicante in bus,and there we do a lot of different things and activities,like:Went to the swimmingpool,went to different beaches,we also do a soccer and and the we played to burned field.
Othyer days we visited another towns like Santa Pola...And there we went to museums...
I liked all the games and finally I took the suitcase and the bus and we come to Gernika.
BY: Araitz Elorriaga
MY HOLIDAY AT CALIFORNIA
    
     Last year I went to California on a holiday with my family. I got on a plane in Bilbao to Paris an then, we went on another plane fom Paris to San Francisco. I stayed there for 4 days and I visited lots of places, like Chinatown or the Golden Gate. The 5th day, we took a plane to Las Vegas. Even it was very hot, it was amazing! We stayed there 3 days and after renting a car, we drove to Glendale, which is a town next to Los Ángeles. We visited Beverly Hills, the Walk of the Fame in Hollywood, Disneyland, Universal Studios... We also saw Santa Mónica. After 3 nights in Glendale, we went by car to Monterey, a fishing village. We stayed there one night and the next morning, we drove back to San Francisco to get the plane that was going to bring us to Spain. It was an amazing trip that I would never forget!
BY: Maria Amezaga
    Aiora´s Blog
Hi everyone !
Last month I went on holidays with my parents and my brother. We went to Benidorm like all years. We went by car .
The first thing we did when we get there was sleep on our bedrooms. When we woke up we went to the swimming pool and play with our friends .
In the afternoon my parents went to the beach and stayed there until the night .
But my brother and I stayed in the swimming pool all day , and at night we played tennis with our friends.
We didn´t have to get a hotel because we havean apartment there.
At the weekend we went to Aqualandia with our friends and parents .
We stayed there all the weekend and we get an hotel room for childs and another  for adults we had a very exciting holiday!
Valentina´s  Blog 
Hi everyone!

Sorry,I didin´t write anything because a I was in Paris. It was a surprise of my parents for my birthday.  

To go to Paris we took a an aeroplane direct. When we arrived to Paris we 

took a taxi to hotel. The hotel is amazing,if you go to the balconi you can see the Eiffel tower.
The first day we went to Disneyland París in bus. It´s beautiful,there are a lot of children and a lot of things to see and to buy. Itook a photo with Mickey Mouse too!

The second day we went to Eiffel Tower. We went to the top of the Eiffel Tower,from there you can see all Paris. That  day we also went to a restaurant and the food was delicious!

The last day we do a mini tour on Paris see El Arco Del Triunfo,The River Sena... 

There were an amazing holidays. 
My Holiday    
Two summers ago,I went to Logroño with my parents and my brother.It wasn't the best summer of my life but we had a good time.First,we went to my uncles house to stay there ,next,we visited some places in the city and went back home,oh and we bought ice cream too it was delicious!The next day we went shopping and after that went to the beach,that was my last day.Definitely we had a good time. 
BY: Kiara Mendoza

mybest holiday was when  i went to the moon it wasgreat but when igot there i saw an alien so i killed it i had a very good time on the moon to get there i used  a spaceship i was travelling for a whole week in space its very nice butyou are alone all the time.The part i liked about themoon was that there was no gravity but i did not like all the aliens that lived there. 
BY: Joe Izaguirre

Hi!
I didnt write anything last month because I was on holiday with my friends.We flew on an aeroplane to New York.We stayed in a hotel.
We visited all the famous places like:Statue of Liberty...
We took alot of pictures and we bought many things.
There the food is very delicious.
It was my best holiday!!!!!
BY: Gabriel De Souza
Paula´s Blog  Hi everyone!   I didn´t write anything last week beause I was on holiday with my family. We went by car to Huelva. In the middle of the trip we stopped in Toledo and we stayed there a night. When we arrived to Huelva the first thing my brother and I did, was going  to the swimming pool. We stayed in Huelva for 8 days. We took lots of photos. The thing that I liked most was the food. We didn´t visit many places there. We only visited a village called El Rocio, that´s near Huelva, and some beautiful beaches. We went by ferry to the beaches. The only thing that I didn´t like from the trip was the temperature, but it was still a great trip!
Hi:
I didnt have so much time to write on the blg becouse I went to tahiti.Whit Souza
First we went to Tehaupoo Me to surf and souza to arrive with some girls...
then we  go to home and we eat a familiar pizza.then we go tom a party with the girls.                       
                                                                                    Ramon
 IBIZA 

Last sumer i  went to Ibiza   on holiday with my parents . we drove a Hammer to Ibiza and we had a great time .There was a simming pool in the house.I visitia motocross display with my father  but nothing more . We   went to the coast to have    some   dinner .
All the days we hadthe same routine. Finally we went to the aeroport and we arrived to Gernika lumo.
BY: Julen
IBAIS´  BLOG:

Hi everyone:

This weekand I went to Oiz, a mountain near Gernika that has got 1.087 m.
When we arrived Muxika we went  up the mountain.That night ,when we were eating , some mozquitoes arrived to make are lives difficult . I couldn´t sleep because themozquitoes were very pesaus.Next morning we went to a lake near the mountain to have a water party so I didn´t have a bad time.
                                                   This caping has benn very very large !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MAGDA´S BLOG
Hello!
   I didn´t have much time  to write the blog becouse I went on holiday.
I went to Ingland with some friends. And my favourite day was Friday.
Becouse we went to Manchester stadium and to the biggest 
shopping center in Ingland.
At first,we took the bus and go to the shopping centre and the 
girls and I went shopping . After that we had lunch in the 
 Burger King and then we went to the stadium with the boys.
It was a perfect day,becouse we didn´t have any
problems and everybody had a great day!
 
Hi everyone !
Today I am going to talk about my amazing holidays . Last Auggust I went to Calafell in Tarragona . I went to this incredible town by car , the journey last six hours . After this long road trip when I arrived to Calafell I fell very excited . Calafell is a seaside town with a lot of enjoyable things to do : go to the beach , go to the swimmin pool , go shopping , play waterpolo...
This summer I did all those thimgs and I had really good time . But there is a thing that I didn't like : the high temperature ! because of this , I stay all my holidays under the water . But it was still a trip great !

                                                           BY : NEREA Emoji

No comments:

Post a Comment