Monday 3 October 2016

DBH 4, An informal letter

Hi Marta:

I´m sending you this e-mail to tell you about my weekand in the beach camp.I had a great experience there.First,I arrived late(you know I like sleeping!)and I couldn´t did the first activity .
The started to get better when we had to surf and I made friends there.At the night,we told ghost stories in the fire(I don´t usually like  ghost stories but those ones where very good!!)and we ate burnt marshmellows and a chocolate cup.
Next month will be another camp,will you come with me?
See you

Ibai

Hi Araitz!

How are you? I´m organising a surprise party for Valentina , I´ts her birthday on Saturday and I´m writing to all the class mates to help me .

The party will be at my house on Saturday night at 22.00. The boys are going to bring the drinks and the food, and the girls have to decorate the house . 

But you and I are going to be the ones who take Valentina to the party , telling her a little lie . She is going to think that my parents invited us to have dinner with them .
I´ts a brilliant idea! 
What do you say ? Are you going to help me? Oh! there´s a party on Friday night at Tom´s house too .He told me to invite you,
Lots of love ,

Aiora

Hi Amanda:

As will all?  
how was this summer? I hope you well and you've had a great time and enjoyed all the partie

I've been super good this summer in the Canary Islands in a lout called the Iron is a very nice and cozy Isal very nice places to relax andyou visit  
I have also gone to mucahs party and I met new people and really nice

I hope someday go to visit you will not regret

I hope your letter telling me your summer and how it go

See you 


Tutu

Hi Vanessa:
   How are you? We saw the last time on summer and we are going to meet again the next summer because I don´t thing that I can go before that summer.

   Here we are going to have a party that its name is the last monday of October. I want to meet you this day so you are invited to my house to go to the party with my friends. In this party they are concerts and is a typical day of Gernika. We eat Talo that is a typical for here. But I want to be with you so I want you to be with my this day. I can´t wait for the next summer. 


    Ane

Hi Marta,

How are you? I hope you had a great time, because we did. We organised a party in our place. It was really fun! 

We had been organizing that party for a really long time. At first we were a little nervous because we didn't want it to be an ordinary party. The party had to be amazing, so we made an effort for that to happen. A lot of people came in, more than what we had expected, so that made it even better. We served a lot of food and drink so that everyone had the chance to eat or drink something. The music was on point, too.

Why didn't you come? It was incredible! But don't worry, we'll probably organize another party soon.

See you, Paula

Hi Marta
How are you? How was your weekend? My family and me we went to a trip to the ICC (International Scientific Convention). We had a great time!

The journey was long but it was still funny. My dad started telling us jokes all the time so when  we arrived there I had a strange throat hurt. The first thing we did when we get out of the car was going to the hotel for taking an room for us (it was enormous!). Then we went to the ICC. There 2 man started to take about their life and about all the things the discovered during their carrier. 

Then they we where all invited to a free buffet. The meeting was so interesting and the food was delicious!

We had a so great time. Next time if u want come with us we are going the aquatic park. If u want to come send me a message.

See you 
Stefan

Hi Peter:


How are you?Last tree weekend i was goed to Galicia.

When i go there it was alredy dark,I have goed with my car .
There i stai in an hotel ,I have doed alot of friends,the
next day we have goed all to the parties .
The last day of the weekend we goed to a lot of beaches it was 
a fantastic day .

Next year i be going again and i will all the friend 
that i have does there .Do you think you´ll come?
See you,

Valentin

Hi

How are you? what did you do this weekend? my weekend was borring AF😴. First of all y went walking with stefan the friday🚶🚶(that wasnt borring), thenn we went to maria´s place were we saw kiara,julen,ane... I usually go there when im borred. There were some guys doing boxing combats so i did it too (stefan didnt do cuz at this time he was at home). Until my turn come to figth i was playing football with some friends.

saturday i didnt do anything special. I was at home chillin´

sunday i went to the supermarkt(too much information?)

it was a borring weekend 

What did you do at your weekend?

bye 


Gabriel lima

Hi Txomin,

How are you? We missed you last weekend! We went to the lonja to eat a very nice pizza. Near the lonja is the biggest  motorbike shop. I like to pass near the shop because i love enduro motorbikes.
We started eating the pizza and playin to the "Yo nunca"=I never. The game consist that you need to say I never have ride a motorbike and the people who have done it they need to eat a pizza portion.
That night we had a realy great time. The problem was that we went home started raining a lot and we get wet.
When are you coming back?
See you

14th, June.

Hi Miri,
How are you? We missed you in class. This week the German people are coming.

On monday we are going to Bilbao and we want to meet you there. We will go to the shopping centre, (zubiarte),and there we are going to WOK to have dinner, later, we are going to the cinema.
It will be a great time.🙈😻

See you,
MC.

Hi Nerea, 
   How are you? We missed you last weekend! We made a party to bid farewell to our friend Alex in Sara´s house. 

It was a really big house and that was one of the reasons why so many people came. The other reason is that Alex is a very nice person and have a lot of friends. 

The best thing of the party was that was a costumes party. My costume was police and Alex costume was of Superman. Some people had very funny costumes. I saw a costume of a enormous hot dog and another one of a really big funny monster! 

In the party was a lot of food. We went that morning to the supermarket and we bought a lot of pizzas,chips,sausges,eggs... But the food was finished ver early because was very delicious. 

It was a really good party. We had planed made another one but now in Ann´s house. I hope this time are you coming.Send me a message. 
See  you soon,
Valentina 

Hi Maria,

How are you? Last weekend it was the " Euskal Jaia ", we missed you a lot.
We know that you are in New York so I'll tell you what we did.

The first thing we did was, go to our place, then we ate " Talos " with chorizo all the girls together ( Paula, Ane, Marta, Kiara, Irene and me), they were delicious.
After we saw the " Euskal Dantzak " it was beutifull, with the boys ( Julen, Unai, Rami, Jorge, Paul and Aitor ) we organised a party in  our place, there was a lot of people inside and in the outside too.
At night we went to a bar called " IKETZA " and we stay dancing until 3:30at dawn.
It was a beautifull party but we missed you so much.

Send me an e-mail when you read this please.
See you soon.
Ihara.


Hi Julen:
How are you?We missed you last weekend.We went to mundaka.We were in barra surfing.It was amazing the waves were great.

It was difficult to pass the waves and mikel broke his board.I catch the bigges wave and mike do a aeral and a 360 of the lip on the first wave.

At night we sleep in a hotel .
We are going next week .Do you think you will come?Send a message on instagram.

see you,

                                    Ramon

Hi Marta, 

How are you?  my family and I are going to Barcelona for the one weekend, We have the big plans.
the first day will visit the famous cathedral the sacred Family and we will visit Dali's house. Tuesday We spent the entire afternoon at the beach, I love the beach you know me!, 
the next day and the rest of the week we know many things and especially shopping. I'm so excited. 
I hope to see you soon. 😁😊
Valeria

Hi Jane,

How are you doing? It's a pity you didn't come to the mountain last Sunday. We missed you so much!

As you know, Sara, Lisa and I went to Ogoño to spend the day there. First, we got on the bus from Gernika to Elantxobe and there, we started climbing. On our way, I cut a finger with a plant. It hurt so much! Thankfully, Sara gave me some band-aids (you know that Sara is always very prepared). But this wasn't the worst thing. While we were eating in a picnic area, a dog came by and got all the food that Lisa had brought! She felt terrible because her mother had been all morning preparing it. Fortunately, Sara and I had plenty of food.

After 2 hours, we finally got to the top. The views were amazing! Undoubtedly, all the incidents that happened were worth just because of that view.

We are thinking of going again in November. Hope you come!

See you soon, 


         Maria


Hi Nagore:

How are you? I am going to tell you how was my weekend.

I have a lot of fun during Friday,Saturday and Sunday.
Friday afternoon I went to my particular classes and after that I hang out with some friends of Lekeitio and at nine o`clock they have be taking the bus and at that moment I went to the top part of the town hall to stay with my friends of Gernika.
At Saturday morning I have been sleeping until 9:00 and at half past ten I went under the bridge to stay with Nerea,Valentina,Marcos and Aiora.At  twelve o´clock we went to the Eroski City supermarket to buy some things to the afternoon.At one o´clock we take direction to home,because we had to ate and take a shower.
At half past three I was in Lorateguieta with my friend Maria Jose and after that we went to the top part of the town hall to make a party because one of our friends at Sunday moorning Will take an aeroplane to Miami.At Saturday night we have been staying in the Hartza and Iketza dancing a little bit.We went home at two o´clock and I have been sleeping until quarter past nine next moorning,because I went to the Alderdi Eguna 2016 in Foronda,Vitoria-Gasteiz.
I had a great day with my family,my friend Nerea,some new friends that we made there of Bilbao and Bermeo and with my friends of Arratia.

After I come from Foronda,I hang out in Gernika with my friends of Lekeitio and at nine o´clock I stay at home finally.

Araitz

Hi Marta,

How are you?I'm writing this e-mail to tell you about my weekend.It was fun!

I didn't do much on friday.I stayed in our place and then went to a café and had a chocolate milkshake.(It was delicious!).

On Saturday was Euskal Jaia .I stayed in our place with my friends ,had pizza for dinner and went to a bar.It was really fun!.

On Sunday I stayed home all day .I watched some films and did my homework .I hope next weekend is fun too.

See you,
Kiara

No comments:

Post a Comment