Thursday 27 October 2016

DBH 2, Advice Column

Hi Jamie:
I have two months left with my boyfriend .And now no longer leave home now, you you've moved to Italy and you're the only thing I can desahogar.Lo I have left because it was not the same apparently did not feel it same and as you know I'm caught by much.
These last few weeks have gone to class and class home, did not want to meet him, until yesterday my mother asked me out a little for my own good and I found it. He came to me to talk but I stayed silent, just listening to him and now he wants it back.
I need your advice me to do,i miss you a lot , you are the one who knows better than anyone else our relationship, and your advice will make things better see me. I'm very depressed!
BY: MÂȘ Jose Velazquez
 Dear Helpfull Miki

   This Summer I went to Romania and I saw my bestfriend again, I met him last Summer in Romania and we began bestfriends at the second day.The problem is that I am in Spain and is so far from Romania, Bianca (my bestfriend) told me that is very sad, that is have a lot of problems; with the family,with the friends...

    I want to help her but I can`t because is a lot of distance. But you can help her because you are very clouse for her.I need your help, you need to be clouse to Bianca and make her happy.

    I miss her a lot and I fell so but because I can't make her happy I can,t do annything.
BY: Mihaela Iosif

Dear Helpful Maite,

I have to admit that I´m really jealous of my little brother.It´s true that he is four years younger than mebut he is much taller than me and lot of people laught about me because os that. He is also better than me in school. I have speak about it with my parents but our relationship is not as good,they don´t help me so much. 
It´s true that we are all different and I have to know that I´m never going to be like him. Yesterday it was the turn of my brother to put the table for dinner and my parents obligated me to do it!!! I have to say that I think my parents love him more than to me so I´m jealous because of it to.
SoMetimes I will like to be an only so but I know that it in´t possible so I would like you to tell me what can I do to improve my relationship with my parents. I will also like to now what can I do not to be so jealous?I would like to change my mind as soon as possible.
NAROA ARTETXE (14)
Hello!
Ihave a problem and I dont know how to solve.My parents they are going to take some holidays,so my and my little brother we are going to stay in home.

I am not an expert in benn a childmander,I even now in how many time have my brother go to the toilet,even i dont now how to change a diaper.I am in trouble,if my parents see that I havent take care of my brother,they will punish me.All the people knows that isnt a easy job to be a childmander,I think that I going to do some things very well but when I am going to give him the food,he is going to throw the food and I going to get stressed.

I want some advices please,I dont want that my parents pushed my beause I dont do the job that they let my good.I hope that your information help me.
THANK YOU!!
BY: IkerMusatadi
dear helpful henry,
Fours months ago , my family moved from Barcelona to Madrid . My father had found a job the last Januay .For seven mounths , he  lived alone in Madrid and we decided too went with her living together . 
The problem that i had is that i need to done new fiends and i am going to another school .
i fell very alone in the school because today was the frist day and they dont listen to me .
i fell disapointed because i am alone in this wrold.
BY: Nerea Fuentes
Dear helpful Mike,

Three days ago,my friends called me from Madrid,saying that they are going to come to Gernika and asking to me if my grandmother can prepare her especial marmitako.I said yes,of course! But I have forget that my grandmother was in Brazil dancing samba and relaxing on the beach n vacations.I can´t defraud my friends because I don´t see them a lot they can think bad of me.

After I tried and tried and tried and I have throw my money in the material... I realized that I have a big problem,because I was a very bad cook and I had almost burned the kitchen.I have asked to my mum to cook but he hasn´t have time because she was going to Brazil to make company to my grandmother and my father had no idea of cooking a marmitako...

I can´t defraud my friends,please help me!Can you give me some tips about how to cook a marmitako?  My friends are going to come next week!!

Patata in Gerika (14)
BY: AitorJ.
Dear Helpful Tom,

A few weeks ago, I began having difficulties sleeping and I don't know why. At first I thought that it could have been the fact that I had been waking up quite early, but once I started to wake up a bit later, I noticed that it wasn't the problem. 

The first time I realised that I wasn't sleeping well, I thought that it wasn't a big deal, but as days passed by, the idea of not getting enough rest had built up many questions, and my desire to look for solutions became unbearable. So one day, I decided to wake up a half an hour later than my usual schedule, but the results were a litle bit dissapointing,because I didn't feel any less tired than usual. Also, not getting enough sleep has moved on to affect my school work and concentration, and this is something that has brought up serious problems.

I need to focus on school, and I can't afford to get distracted by this issue. Please help me! I really want to find a solution to my ploblem, so I was hoping that you could give me some tips and advice on how to rest properly.

Sara Iturriarte (14)
Dear Helpful  Papadopoulos
Two months ago started the football league of my region and Im playing in the team but Im not registrated at the FIFA and I cant play any of the league and cup matches.
The problem started because I wasnt here when they dono the documentation and everything and I started doing it 2 weeks later.
The coach said to me that I would be registered this month but I dont know about anithing.
I need to play football because is the most important thing on my life,please help me!!
đŸ˜„
BY: Gabriel de Souza
 MY PROBLEM

2 months ago my mother had another baby, ANOTHER ONE! I cant believe it, I´m really happy with my new brother, I can share my toys with hi, and that makes me happy.The only problem is that my parents don´t give me the attention I need it may sound like I´m a little bit childish but I´m not.


What I try to say with this is that when I´m in my bedroom listening to my music a little bit loud my dad comes quickly to my room and tells me to tone down the music because my little brother is sleeping. And at nigth I can´t sleep because my brother is crying.NOW I FEEL REALLY TIRED!!!!And when I got the higther mark of the class my parents only said``good´´ .

I hope my parents read this and I hope the give me the attention I need
BY: Paul Garcia

Dear Jhon Ander:

As you know my mother would have been offered a job in the extrajero and we have had to move to Argentina.My mather takes 5 weeks living here and I have come for 2 but I want to go back to there.Everything has changed here nothing is the same as before, I find it hard to be here
The first days have been very hard because my friends here have changed schools and no longer know where to communicate with them. Have to make new friends and I is not doing very well because I'm used wing situation there.
I need you to give me advice, because I know you've been in the same situation and you might help me. I miss you and hope to return soon. I feel depressed!
BY: Nahuel
 DEAR HELPFUL BENDA, 

Four months ago,my mum had a baby.(my brother).My fther had to find a new job because the one that he had wasn't enough for four people in house now.So we had to move to New York .The first day that I went to school every one came to speak with me;but then they had forgotten about me at school except Ana a girl that goes on my class.

Please help me ;what shoud I do? Give me some advice!

see you soon
love,
NANA
 
 Dear Helpful Pepe,
Four months ago, my friend, Lucia and I got angry at eachother and nowadays we don´t speak to. The problem started because we went to a party an Lucia told  her mum that if she could stay to sleep. We were in the party and me mum called me to went to home but Lucia, didin´t want to went still so I get furious which her and she stayed at the party. 
BY: Alaia Ituño


Dear helpful Toom,

Three weeks ago, his family moved from the Basque Country, to England. His older sister had found a better job there, so they decide to go all the family. Some weekends he convince the parents to came to the Basque Country, to vist his friens. He knows that they done well,because now his sisters need the greateer support.

 That minds tha Tomm while change school. The first day on school for Tomm, besides rare, it was very boring, because nobody payd attention to him. He tryd to make friends, but he don´t get them. The hardest par ot that for Tomm was having to leave friends.

He miss his old friends, and finding new friends is hard. Plis help him! Can you give him some tips on how to make new friends? He´s so depressed.

MISERABLE IN  ENGLAND.
BY: Lander Rodriguez
 
Dear helpful Maria:  

One month ago I moved from Romania to spain,because Ihave to study in the university of spain.I was so excited because i was never travel before to any other country.

In the first day of the universyti was terrible because i didnt do any friend and i also come late to the class.Ialso fell a little beat anoyed and depresed because i meet my friends an very good knowed persons.

Please help me,can you give me some tips? i well aprishiate so much.

TM 14

4 years ago I moved to Spain because in Colombia there was as mantein.Mi father is Spanish told us to go to live there and my mother told him he had no money to go there, my father gave money to. Me, my brother and my mother were to live therewhen I moved to Spain leaves a void in Colombia for example my family, my friends and other people

by moving to Spain not know what to do because he had no friends with whom I so do not do something like have come and he had nothing to do my father we buy a console to play and had no friends because I spent all day stuck at home playing hehehehe

Now at this time no longer play now I'll ride bmx on tracks that I have next.Now I'm in a school called mertzede Ikastetxea. I have friends who treat me well and then I get along with some others as well sinmas
BY: Jhon Ander
 
   The last year I came to Gernika because my parent start working hear in a resturant. I let my best friend there and I miss here so much.When I cace here I don`'t fell so but because I think that I'am going to mett new friends, but is not like thise is very diffivult to make new friends.

        When I came to the new scholl I make some friens and they were very friendly with me, but isn't the same if CLJ isn't here because with him I was havind very good times.It was very difficuld for me to speek and like thise I can't speak whit the friend of here.

       I miss a lot him and I need to go to China again so be with him.
BY: Yuxiang Chen
 
   AT BILBAO CITY

One month ago, my family moved from Valencia to Bilbao .My father had found a job there las two month to paint others house.For four months, he lived alone in Bilbao and came home at weekends.However, we missed him a lot , so we decided to join him.I know we ade the right decision, but I´ve been feeling down since we left Valencia.
After the first day at Bilbao they are a lot of interestings things and it is to hard to find new friends 
I miss my old friends and finding new friends is hard.Please help me!!! Can you give me some tips on how to make new friends? I,m so depressed.
BY: Barbara
 
I have trouble to learn basque.I´m from China and I have just arrived to The Basque Country. I can communicate with others in Spanish but I´m not able to speak Bque with anyone. I want to try hard but it´s really difficult and even more for e because I don´t know Spanish 
BY: Xiaojie
 
   Hello!
One of te problems that and i had is wen mi best friend he want to his country.It was very sad for me and the others, it has been unexpected all and also because it is going and did not know wen retorns.
BY: Benda
 
Dear Jhon Ander:

As you know my mother would have been offered a job in the extrajero and we have had to move to Argentina.My mather takes 5 weeks living here and I have come for 2 but I want to go back to there.Everything has changed here nothing is the same as before, I find it hard to be here
The first days have been very hard because my friends here have changed schools and no longer know where to communicate with them. Have to make new friends and I is not doing very well because I'm used wing situation there.
I need you to give me advice, because I know you've been in the same situation and you might help me. I miss you and hope to return soon. I feel depressed!
BY: Nahuel
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Sara try to go to bed half an hour later

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear MÂȘ Jose, forget about that boy at once, if it had to finish it was for a good reason, and people don´t change, so try to go out with friends, and you will find someone who is really worth it.
    Dear Mihaela, you can´t do much from the distance, but you can still help talking to her by skype and trying to give her advice and comfort with her problems
    Dear Naroa,and Paul, remember that you are unique and I´m sure your brother admires you in secret...talk to him and try to build a special relationship that even your parents won´t understand. Remember you will always be the first one and the older brother/sister...you are the example for the good and the bad ;)
    Dear Iker, nobody is born knowing how to take care of babies... you will do well, and well.. if you make mistakes, think that your parents even didn´t know how to do it the first time with you!
    Dear Nerea, Lander and Tina, changing schools, moving to a new place... it´s always a big change and making new friends is many times difficult...one good idea is joining a club, or a sport, you will make new friends faster than you think.
    Dear Aitor, if you are such a bad cook and you try again and you get the same result, you could go to a restaurant and pay for a marmitako they can make for you, and you tell your friend you did it ;)
    Dear Sara, when thoughts start running in our minds at night it´s really hard to get some good sleep. Try taking Bach Flowers...they are all natural, and with a few drops you will fall asleep sooo soon!
    Dear Souza, sometimes the most important things have to be done by ourselves and don´t trust anyone else will do it for us, so next time, try to subscribe yourself and make sure you join the game.
    Dear Nahuel,
    Eventhough your friends went to another school, you can still make new friends and meet the old ones out of school. It should never be a reason to miss them.
    Dear Nana,
    You may only have a friend, so it´s a bigger reason to keep her very close to you. Make the most of this new person that has given you her hand.
    Dear Alaia,
    A good friend should never expect you to lie to your parents for her and you should never get in trouble with them for that reason. A good friend doesn´t get you in trouble. Next time, you should just leave the party and make sure you arrive safe home.
    Dear Yuxiang,
    It´s difficult to make friends with such a cultural difference, but why don´t you try to join them in the breaktimes? You may not talk much at the beginning but with time they will see you as another one in the group!
    Dear Xiaojie,
    Don´t get stressed with Basque! It´s even difficult for the Basque people! Just make sure you make the most of the things you can do...the rest will come with time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Aitor,
    In my opinion you should look up information on how to cook a Marmitako or maybe even take an online cooking course. If that doesn't work, I think you should ask a friendly neighbour to help you or maybe even a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lander RodrĂ­guez1 November 2016 at 10:12

    I would like to give some advices to Naroa Artetxe about she´s text.
    If you whant to improve your relationship whit your parents, the only way that I see is talking to them, and telling them what happens to you or what do you feel.
    I don´t know how do you can not be jelaous of your brother, but I know that each of us are very different. So may be you wouldn´t be as good as your brother on school or you also aren´t as tall as him, but you need to think that you are better than him in other things.
    So I say something, don´t compare whith anyone, and think that if your parents do not pay enough attention or time is because they considered you an adult person and they may put more attention on your brother, because he is smaller than you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Benda youre friend will come back

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear sara , I have had the same problem. Try to read 30 minutes before you go to bed this will help you sleep better

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Iker, when you care out of your little brother, do which a lot of calm and be careful. If you are nervious when you care out of him, you are going to do bad but, if you are calm, you are going to do well and practising all the days you are going to do better than the first time.

    ReplyDelete