Sunday 9 October 2016

DBH 1, My favourite meal

 tomorrow is chirstmas and  my family and we will meet to make a meal. We will have to receive my uncles, aunts, cousins ... my mother has thought about making a salad and grilled chicken with rice and bread. Meals usually make my mother good night are delicious. we have 3 dishes. the salad the grilled chicken and a delicius cake with straberries. i love christmas because i love  my family
BY: Joane

My favourite meal is on Sunday wiht my family: including my ant and my uncle.
My mum prepare some meatballs with tomato sauce and clams for eveyone.
It's delicious. We also include tomato omlet and fish. 
For de desert we eat " tarta de chocolate" and it´s delicious.
BY: Elena
 
ARITZ UNAMUNO:

My favorite meal is in christmas.All the family goes to my grandparents house. We always celebrate in the same day ,on 24 of dicember.We eat a lots of things like 
fish ,meat,snail in tomato sauce.After having dinner we open same olentzeros present.All the family have one o two present and then except my grandmother we go walking in to a place. In omago we have a dessert and then we go to our home.I pass a very good time.
 
 OUR SUNDAY MEAL

Every month my parents, my syster and I we met whith my fhader's brothers and their children and wives to have a meal. We allways have the same to meal: A delicious paella, some steak and for dessert ice cream; mmm, delicious!
What iI most like is the paella; if I could I going to eat all the paella.
BY: Aimar
 
     MY FAVORITE MEAL

 My favorite meal is the meal with my grandparents. I eat paella, fish and fruit for dessert with my grandparents, my aunt and my dad. I love my grandmothers paella! Its delicious! I think it is the best paella of the world. I also like the fish and the fruit. Usually the dessert are some plums, figs,
oranges.... Everything is very yummi!
 
BY: Irati
 
my favorite food is pizza because it has what I like ham and ques it as a half day at home, I like macarone I like cheese and as the dinnermy favorite food is pizza because it has what I like ham and ques it as a half day at home, I like macarone I like cheese and as the dinner
BY: Georgian
 

  THE MEAL WITH MY FAMILY



the other day i went with my parents and my family to Bernaretxe to meal it was my favorite meal with my family we eat first raice then meat and then ice cream it was delicious 

BY: Anne

  MY FAVOURITE MEAL
My favourite meal is at Christams in my Grandmathers home.We always have fish soup and its delicious!At the second plate,we have fish or meat but I prefeer fish because I don't like meat but my brothers loves meat so he takes it.We have some aperitif like cheese,txorizo,ham...And the final plate is chocolate or nougat,and I take chocolate because I don't like nougat.Then we eat the grapes and I go home.The food its delicius!
BY: Ismene
 
MY FAVOURITE MEAL

My favourite meal is christmas dinner. I love that meal because all the family gets together. We get together all my cousins, uncles, my grandmother... We always start eating it more or less at half-past nine. Children start eating croquettes, ham and omelette, but adults eat octopus and snails. Its a very long meal because we talk a lot but children get bored because we are nervous for de presents.
BY: Gorka
 
The past week I had a very big dinner with my family and friends my house.We eat steak with kepchup and some little egg.The second it is ice cream.
BY: Joana
 
GABRIELA BARBULESCU 5

My favorite dinner is at the last of the year, 31 december. I like a lot this dinner because we are in family and any more.
Normaly we have 1-2 dihes but, in this dinner we have 3-4-5 dishes, depending how many you can eat. If you came to my house the 31 december, yo are going to enter with 50kg and when you are going to go at home, you are going to have 60kg. But 1 thing is very clear, AL IS DELICIUS!!!!
 
 MY FAVORITE MEAL

My favorite meal is “Chrismas meal” my mum,sisters prepare lots of food (I just help them).My favorite meal is a kind of vinegar made of crabs,corn,mayonnaise and eggs. Its delicious!for secon plate I like eating rice with meat ,but my favorite meal is the desert jelli,frute salad,cake,ice cream,creps wich nata...
                     BY: Nicoleta
 
Hello, my name is Delis snd im goging to talk about my favourite meal.My favourite first meal is spaghetti to the Carbonara if you dont try it, say to your mom to cook it for you,youre going to see that is delicious. My second favourite plate is Tortila of potatoes with on ions its taste very good,everibody try this plate. And now comes my favourite dessert is mint ice cream with chocolate chip
BY: DElioa
 
The past week I had a very big dinner with my family and friends at my house. We eat rice with tomato soup and some little vegetals.  The ssecond it is sausages and ketchup and to finnish ice cream
BY : Cristina
 
    
    MEAL
My favoruti meal is in monday because all the fanily are there.Whe eat at night my fader prepares the food.Whe eat meat whith some sald.The sald have onion tomato and the salad,i thick that the tomato is disgustig because i dont like it.And we also have a potatos with kechup.To finish the meal we eat some yogurt or ice cream so it declisius i like dis meal.
BY: Emil
 
  MY FAVOURITE MEAL

My favourite meal is Christmas meal. It is a dinner in which all the family eats together. My grandmother prepairs a big paella with fish and chicken. We also have a big salad. I like vinegar, so I always put a lot of it on the salad, but I don't eat the onions. I think they're disgusting. My favorite part of the meal is the dessert. My mother prepares a delicious apple cake and my aunt a chocolate cake with whipped cream. Everything is delicious!
BY: Ekain
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment