Thursday 13 October 2016

DBH 4, An incredible experience

Hi Paula,´
I'm writing to tell you about my experience last weekend. It was brilliant!

A week ago, my friends and I decided to go camping to a beach near Gernika called Laida, so on Friday morning, we got everything we needed, including the tents, and we headed to the beach. When we arrived, the first thing we did was to put the tents and the sleeping bags in the right place. We had some difficulties with the tents, but finally we managed to put them well. After, we ate a sandwich that we had prepared at home and we played to a very enjoyable game. I laughed a lot! In the afternoon, we put on our bathing suits and we went to the water. Suddenly, while we were swimming, one of my friends saw a shark and started screaming! Can you believe it? We all got out of the water running! After the fright, we stayed in the tents talking about our things and finally, at midnight, we fell asleep. The next morning, we had breakfast in a bar next to the beach and then, we packed our things. At noon, we got on the bus back home.

We really had a great time and I think it's an experience that everybody should have. 

Hope you write back soon.

Kisses, Maria 

Hi Marta 
How are you? Are u ok? Im so happy about my holiday. Last mouth I have been to a city in Italia, Rome, with my family and some friends.
We went to the airoport and and we had a problem with the plane and we had to wait and hour more. When we took the plane the service was amazin: we got some juice and some food. When we arrived there we took a car to go to our hotel. Next day we went to the romans buildings. They where so amazing. We also saw an museum with old and suprising things
We got a nice time there. Write me soon.
BY: Stefan
 

Hi Marta,
How are you? I hope you´re having a great time. I really enjoyed this weekend. On Saturday, my friends and I went on a boat trip. I really like activities that have something to do with the sea. We went all over the bay of Biscay. If you´d been there with us, Marta! 
There was so much to see. Just imagine that the only thing you could see is water. Well, I´m not going to lie, at first I was a little bored but as the time passed I started enjoying more the trip. Can you believe that we saw dolphins? It was amazing seeing them jump! I really loved that image.
We have decided to make another trip, and that way you can have the chance to see those amazing animals.
See you, Paula.
 
 Hi Vanessa:

 Last two weekend was the partyn of Euskal Jaia and I did a lot of things. First we stayed in the local dancing and then we went to Pasi because there was a concert "Erromeria". At 23:30 we went to "Iketza". It was fantastic! 
 This weekend I don´t have any plans, but, I think that we will be dancing in the local and we will be having a good time. I will go to home on Saturday at 24:00 and then at home I will be watching TV. On Sunday I will study for the exams that I have next week. I think that I will have a fantastic weekend.
BY: Ane
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment