Monday 24 October 2016

DBH 4, A hard experience

TSUNAMI.
On the 25th of February of 2015 occurs a tsunami in Bermeo.
We have been sleeping at a friends house in the same town that occurs.
First we went hanging out some friends and 30 minutes later,we saw a lot of water coming to us,we started running but the water finally wons and dragged us.
The tsunami was so strong,so the town and the surroundings were affected and most of the things had been broke.
After we saw that all was broke we started thinking and we said:What are we going to do now?
We moved to Bilbao,to my aunt house because Bermeo,Gernika,Amorebieta...Were everething broke and we don´t had another place to go and to stay there some days.
After that we were all very sad for few days,because from one day to another we don´t have anything and we lost everything.
Finally,after a month we have been retuning to our town,Gernika and we had a new house at the same place.I am glad that we´re all alive and safe.Thank´s to my aunt.
BY : Araitz
Alaska Earthquake 
On 27th March 1964, my grandma was in the church with her family because was holy friday. She was only 12 years old when the earthquake occured. 

After being in the church she went to one natural park with her friends. When she was there some strange wind started. They were very scared. They didn´t know what was happening.Suddenly  came someone telling what was happening. It was coming an earthquake. 

My grandma was intelligent and she went under a bench. Then when the earthquake stopped and enormous tsunami began. As soon as all finished my grandma went home so scared.Their parents were very sad and crying because they think that my grandma was died. Finally they were happy because they were alive. 
BY: Valentina



THE ROBBERY

On 9th July 2014, my friend and I were at my house watching TV, when my dad told us that he was going to the bank because he had to solve something. As we had nothing to do, we decided to accompany him.

30 minutes later, we were waiting at the queue. Suddenly, we heard a very loud noise and everybody got scared. At first, we didn't know what it was, but then we realised that the bank was being robbed! Immediately, 4 armed guys covered with a mask entered the bank and one shouted "Everybody get down!". We did what he said and we lay on the floor. Meanwhile, the other 3 went to the compartment where the money was and began to put it in enormous bags.

We had been laying in the same position for about an hour when we heard a police siren. Apparently, someone who was also held prisoner had been able to call the police without beeing seen by the robber. In a few minutes, the police was entering the bank with huge guns in order to arrest the robbers. For our surprise, they gave themselves up and they surrendered the stolen money. Immediately after, I stood up and hugged my dad and my friend. Finally, the nightmare was over.

I think this is one of the worst experiences in my whole life and trust me, it's something that I woudn't wish even to my biggest enemy.
BY: Maria Amezaga
 
  FLOODS IN BUSTURIA
On August 1982, my mom was in her house, in Busturia. It was a rainy day. She was having lunch with her parents and brothers.
My mom told me that anyone thought of flooding. They all thought that it was going to be an ordinary rainy day. But as the time went on, Busturia started to flood. Thanks that my mom's house was in a high point, because that way the could host many families whose home's were filled of water. They hosted about 15 families. Everyone was really scared.
Finally, the rain stoped and everyone went back to their homes. I wish that it doesn't happen again.
BY: Paula Aldana

   Ane Martin

      On 1th August 2006, My parents, my sister and one frind of muy parents we went to Menorca, to the apartamment of the friend of my parents. We went to a ship to go to another place that I don´t remmenber the name. Eventually the ocean was a bit choppy when we started the trip. 

       At first, everything was well. Then, the ocean started to put a bit bad and a was a little bit scared. My mother was like me, my sister was a baby so was crying, and my father was normal. As soon as we starded we finished the travel.

      Finally we went to the port and we go home and I never go on another ship. 
BY: Ane Martín

Valeria
At the time of Christmas, my parents, my brothers and I were quiet home in Venezuela each doing different things. Before the earthquake I was in my bed and my mother in the kitchen preparing dinner.

At first, all was quiet. Then I felt like things in my room moved. Then the movement was growing and did not know what was going on. My mother told us from the kitchen us to stay under the bed .During few seconds I felt very scared and my family too.During the earthquake achieve hear how some things were broken to fall to the ground, as some dishes. But thank God it all ended  quickly.

When he finally ended it all, I left under my bed to go with my mother and my mother all family us wonder if we were okay. After we saw the news and found out what had happened was a tremor that was not very serious.
BY: Valeria



 

No comments:

Post a Comment