Tuesday 4 October 2016

DBH 3, A Blog Entry

 MY BLOG

On this summer I go to 6 diferents skateparks. They were very nice to play which the scooter doing tricks.

On this Saturday they as the sportjam a exhibicion of the best extreme sports of the world.At the sportjam they cam shopsand famous   personas dat they do extreme sports.

The famous scooter rider a they firme my ticher and I teik photos which all then.
BY Barbara
💯 ✌✌ WYLLHRANA'S BLO✌✌💯

I've always wanted to travel back to my country: Brazil; to visit and see my family again.I didn't like spending so much time away from them.And also I got bored because there where the same things to do, to see, to taste,...   

And I finaly did it , on the 17th of july of 2015 I went to Brazil but unhappily y had to sleep for one night in Frankfur-Germany; because german police thought that I was lost for mosths!!!   But finaly I could go to Brazil after a whole night an a day .I took an aircraft to Rio de Janeiro and then to Maceió -Alagoas.

 I had a memorable experience with my mum:SOLANGE; my dad:ANTONIO; my sister:AISHA AND THE REST OF MY FAMILY in Brazil.(I also had a new cousin called MARIA EDUARDA she was born on the 4th of August of 2015).It was just the best an most bautiful summer of my life.💯👌

BY: Wyllhrana
I have always wanted to work in a farm.I don´t like staying all day in the town so in July I went to my grandparents farm on Murueta.That´s why I was so excited when I foundthis awesome job in my grandfathers farm as farmer.

I started very motivated,I have to wake up at 8 o´clock every morning.I was nervous because I never worked in an orchard or like a sheeper before that.It was very tired to work in an orchard,but collecting the vegetables was quit fun.Walking the sheeps was very funny till one of them escape and my granpa scold me.

It was a very funny month and I fell more in contact with the nature and the scold don´t matter me.I want to repeat it!
BY: Aitor
Lander´s BLOG

I´ve always wanted to sail on a boat. Since I was young, I loved boats. So my parents saw me so excited that they decided to take me on a boat. That´s why I was so excited when they said me that we´re going on a cruise.

First, I started preparing the suitcase like my parents. Next, we headed to Barcelona by train. Then, in Barcelona I take the cruise, and I sail all the Mediterranean Sea. In the crusier, they explained what to do in case of the abort of the boat. I, was really excited. In the crusier, you can also do diferen types of sports, you can play to unusual vidio games, or unusual games and you can also eat unusual food.

When I came to home, I can´t think in other thing except on the crusier. I was remembering those wonderful moments that I lived. I´m so happy for these holidays, and I´m thinking on goin another time by crusier.
BY: Lander
 My best experience of my life

I´ve always wanted to fly so, this summer, I went to Sopelana to do parapente with my  friend Naroa. We went on August and we pass all the day there.


We fly the both, but the first one, to fly, was Naroa so, she prepared and she flies well. Naroa, have a fantastic moment and when she finished it was my turn. They prepared my and I fly but, it was a big problem that I went super high and then the wind goes and I felt to the beach! It was a memorable experience because one day before that I did a girl hurt her back doing the same thing, felling to the beach. I inform about that after that I did it! If I known about that before that it was my turn I wouldn´t do it! 

This is the best experience of my life because I have a really good time and I do really my dream. I would do again because apart of that I have a really exciting moment! 

BY: Alaia
A MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE

A couple of months ago, I lived an experience that I'll never forget. It was very special and memorable to me because I had never undergone anything like it, and it teached me several life lessons of how to act and adapt in different situations, which has been very useful to me since then.

It all happened a couple of months ago. My friends and I had been training and rehearsing very hard to achieve our desired goal of performing on stage for a live audience. We all shared the same hobby: dancing. Our dance coach had told us that we had been entered to compete at a very popular dance competition in Santander. This experience was particularly memorable due to the immense excitement, joy and hard work that we put on to accomplish our goals. At the time, we all felt very nervous but that didn't stop us to continue with our routine. Time passed by, and we ended up placing 2nd in the competition, as well as recieving a trophy, a diploma and a silver medal that still hangs above my desk.

So conclusively, this was definetely an experience that I'll never forget, because it kept me entertained by practising something that I enjoy doing and turning it into fun and exciting enviroment, where we all share one common hobby. I also made lots of new friends and got to meet my old friends a little bit better. So I guess you could say that that this was a very memorable experience.😊


BY: Sara
Mihaela"s BLOG
     I"ve always wanted to work wiht baby.In Summer when I go to Romania sometime I get bored and I wan"t to work.So I was so exiting this Summer when I was working like a childminder.
     I start taking care of my cousen of 1 year. I was very nervous because I usually do not have patience and I was afraid to do something wrong.But all went well, my cousen eat, play a little big with be and she sleap, she behaved very well and don"t give me problems. I win 50 lei for be care of her for 4 hours.
     I think childminder work is for people that have lot of pacient because the childrens sometimes can be very annoing, but I enjoyed a lot playng with her.I think that I do well job and I wan"t to repeat again It was a good experience.
BY: Mihaela
I have always wanted to practice an extreme sport. People say I´m not able to do anything of that type of sports but my dream is to jump from a plane. Doing exteme sports is my aficion but I don´t practice it a lot because I´m to young to practice many extreme sports.
Two years ago my aficion started when I went parascending in Gran Canaria. Obviusly it was the best experience of my life until this summer. The last week of the summer I wen´t paragliding with my best friend Alaia . We went to Sopelana and when we arived we realized that the place where we had to jump into the void was full of dogs and I´m very scare of dogs so I decided to jump the first one. I was frightened but it was because of the dogs. Once I jumped I realised that all I could see from there was incredible.I really had a great time.
I haven´t stopped thinking about the experience yet. I am conviced that I will repeat the experience a lot of times and this has given me more desire to continiu practicing extreme sports.
BY: Naroa

   MY BLOG 
This summer I was like always in my little vilage called Calzadilla de los Hermanillos. When I was there in fiestas some of my cousings threw me in to a `pool´ that was used to clean the carpets, bur now people dont usually wash the carpets there now.

As I just said in the introduction this event happend last summer at Calzadilla de los Hermanillos.It was aproximatly 6.00pm it was a really hot and cloudy day.My uncle Roman was starting to throw fireworks to tell the people in my village that the fiestas where begining the people that prepared the fiestas where in a truc moving acrose the village. When they stoped there is a tradicion that is that we throw them into that `pool´ I was talking about earlier. But this year my cousing Jorge, Pablo ,Victor and Alejandro desided to throw me in too.

It was a realy good and nice experience and I actualy want to go back in there.

BY: Paul

My memorable experience was incredible because we lost from murueta.

We were with my friends with the bikes normally from "La corte de la ria" when we think take a route that we dindnt now,sudenlly we saw that the route continued,so we ride and we appeared in murueta.

I was freaked beacause we take a rute that we dont think that take us to murueta.The best part of all this is that now I know two roads to arrive to murueta.
And this is my incredible experience that I have with  my friends.
BY: Iker
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment