Thursday 6 October 2016

DBH 2, Blog entry, My summer holidays

Hi everyone

I haved had a great holiday.First,I went to Granada with my family,I really likeDit,the best thing in Granada was the Alhambra,it was amazing it was so big and so beautiful.Then  I went to Labastida and there I stayed with my friends,the best thing was that I haved HAD a lot of fun and the worst thing was to say TELL them goodbye.Finally I went to Gernika and stayed with my friends,I really haved HAD a great time with them too.So finally I can say that I haved HAD a great summer.
 
BY: Maria
 
   My last holiday
In my last holidays I were to Romania for one months.I visited the famous Castle of Dracula, IT is in Brasov.I used the aeroplane to arrive to my country.I likeW.O. I LIKED THE CASTLE VERY MUCH very much the Castle,you can sleep there toObut IT is so expensive the night,the thing that I don´t like is that were a lot of spider webs.
        I thin That was a got GOOD holiday because then I were to the hamflet of my grandmother,there we sleep two nightS.FinalLy we took aN aeroplane.
BY: Ionut
 

My last holiday



In my last holiday I went to Guardamar de segura Alicante.I went with somo clasfriends and other childrens of mi age from all Spain.
First we went to Madrid and then we went straigth to Alicante.
We made a lot of activities and visit a lot of museums,like the water museum.We also went to Terra Mitica,it was amazing.I made a lot of friend from all Spain.
There we went to the beach every day.

It was amazing I hope to go again.
BY: Ciprian
 
HY EVERYONE! 

I have a great holiday tis year because   i went to  Tenerife. I went with my sister and with my parents And i had a grat time there because  I met new friends from bilbao. We went there by aeroplane. Frist, we staied in the hotel for 3 days, Then we went to prt. de la Cruz to see it. after, in two days we went to LORO PARKE. Another day we went to Teide, i love it but the worst thing was that was very cold in the nigh. 
Finally, i loved the room and the hotel because in 2017 there are going to reforme it. I recomend to see Tenerife. You have to go!!!!
BY: Mikel
 
 My holidays
      
             I were in alicante in a trip. I do alot of things alot of activitis whe paint one tisert and we also  go to  the beach of alicante . There i went in terra mitica.
Whe trasport by bus to every wear . I like alot terra mitica is a excelent atractions park . I don´t like some activites of the trip.
 
BY: Ander
 
Hi everyone!

 The las month I was sailed in a ship to Canada with my parents. In Canada I do many thins like go to the museum, go to an amazing restaurant...  I Canada I use the metro and the bus to go, to any places. In Canada I liked the museums, they were very interesting. I didn`t like so much the people of Canada.
BY: Andrei
 
Hi Everyone!

I was on holiday with my parents. We travelled by aerplane to Tenerife,and we had fun. We went to met my family of Tenerife.There was a dolphin,s swimming pool, but we didnt went to saw because we didnt had time.The next day we went to the beach and whe got a great time.I also went to shops and y bought a lot of things.
Finally,we went to my cousings house and me ate all together.
I like eating with my family. I didn't like when my mothers says me that we haven't got time to saw the dolphin's.  
When we come back,we went to my grandmother's and granfather's hause and they where all my family there waiting for us  
and we had  dinner all together and we gave the presents to all my family.They liked a lot the present.    
BY: Xiomara


Hello Marta:
This last month I dindn´t write you because I were on holidays.
In this holidays I went to Roma on a aeroplane and in a lite boat.
There,I visit alot of thinks like:The Roman Coliseum,alot of musiums,to theFontana de Treví...
Bye    
BY: Alain
🙋
 
 
 
My Holiday

   I think that the best holidays that I have was this year because I meet a lot of persons that now are very important to me, I pass great times whit mi friends and family. 
   This holiday I do a lot of things, like go to te beach whit family or fiends, go to party's and concert too, really it was like a perfect holiday for me and I never go to gorget  this holiday
 
BY: Estefania 


This holidays I went to Barcelona,Spain.There I visited the biggest stadium in Spain,the Camp Nou.I also took some photos in the Sagrada Familia Building.I also went to the beach and I was trying to do surfing but it wasnt posible,because of the big whales.The best thing I did is to visit the Camp Nou but I didnt liked the wheater.I had great holidays!!!
BY: Hamdi
 
 My Holidays


I was on holidays with my parents week ago. We take a bus to Algeciras, after 18 hours, we take the ferry, we stay two hours there.

We arrived to Ceuta, I was very happy!
We wen`t to my uncle home, she was very happy and he strarted crying.
 A day later we wen`t to Tetuan Beachs " Las tres piedras", its was a great experience!

A week later, we wen`t to my granphater's home, it was cool because he have alot  type of animals.

That is was my holiday! ;)
BY: Nadia
 
 THI SCHOOLS TRIPS, I WERE ST GREECE,  WE GO THERE BY A CAR,WE DO THERE A LOT OF THINGS, I RIDE A HORSSE,GO HIKIIG TO THE MOUNTAIN....
 
BY: Cosmin
 
beni blog
hi everyone!
This Is the first time that I WRITE IN THE blog because normali onli I put fotos ,today I go to speak of my holydays in burgos I think that are interesite so I go to tell my holydays. this summer I went to burgos ,this summer is repeat the history 
it night and I were canping my father sleping and me I was awake come a car and 

I was scared and I take "the cuchio" and I go mto took ho was and it was a friend of my father so I say hem that it was sleping the other day i went to home and that was my holyday.
 
BY: Beniamin
 
In this Holiday i went to menorca there we went to a lot of beaches and we visit all  lighthouses and were very beatutifull.We went by plane to menorca an there we take a boat to visit the most famous beaches because they were fulll of people.In those beaches the water was light blue and the you can se the background. The best thing wast a beach caled turceta. And a haven't nathing taht a don't like in this island.
BY: Iñigo
 
Hi everyone!

Last month I visit London. There I visit a lot of thinks like: The London Eye, The Big Ban, The Wembley Stadium, The Oxford street and many other streets... All were so diferent, speciall and a litlle bet corious.
 Firts to went to London I used the aeroplane, Then I use the underground to move to one place to another in London. One day we use the bus of two flors only because I want and because in one way ore in other we needed to retur at the hotel. 
The best think was the hotel... We had really good moments there. The worths think is that we needed to found a place to ate that it hasn´t hot spicy.
BY: Joane
 
 
This holiday I visited more places: cannions, mountains, rivers... 
I stayed in a hotel of 4 stars. The hotel had swimmingpool, spa, restaurant and big bedrooms. 
My family and I used the cars for 5 hours. I liked the cannions and the hotel had a fantastic places,
but I didn´t like the mountains. It was very boring. But the rest was very funny.
BY: Iker
 
In summer and I hido by several mountains and several forests, and also e hido several times to the beach. with my family and I hido to a Japanese restaurant. me and I getting into trouble but eventually siemore solved it and all went well. usually every day we used to play football on the field hurbietaI had a great this summer and hopefully next summer I do not care what passeth
BY: Ion
 
 Hi marta

In my holidys i go with my family to romania.We went flying with the airplain of the spain to romania.We stai in romania four weeks.Inromania i visit my granparents.
With my father i go to the beach and to a restaurant.
BY: Dacian
 
Gotzon's Blog

Hi everyone!
I didn't write anything last week beacause I was on holiday. I went in plane with my parents to London, there it wasn't a great weather but we had a very good time. When we arrived to the hotel room it was incredible, we left our package and we went outside to see the turistic locations, like the London Eye. Then at night we ate in a incredible restaurant. And that was my first day.
BY: Gotzon
 
Hi everyone,
These days I was very busy and I didn't write anything. The first day we stay some days in Benasque, Huesca. There we went to El Teide mountain and we did cannoa. Then we travelled to Lloret de Mar. There we were visiting a lot of beaches and a aquatic park. Then we travelled to Tarragona, there we visited Barcelona and el Telda del Ebro. I had a great holidays this Summer.
BY: Asier
 
Hi everyone!
Did you remember that two month ago i say that the the 2 of October i was going to Canada island? today is the 3 of October and i am still waiting to go, becouse the flys are stop and we have to wait
BY: Unai
 
Hi everyone!

I didn't write anything last month because i was visiting Benidorm city.
We get on a bus to go to Benidorm city.
First we went home,then we take a swimsuit and we went directly to the swmming pool of the apartment..
my cousin liked so much the pool y liked too but i liked much wen my friend unai invited me to his home we did a party with all our friends of benidorm.
the next day we tooked a car and we went to  Aqualandia and to Terramitica.
Idon't like wen i was in the hammer and i spew.
IT WAS A GOOD TRIP!!!!!!!!!!
BY: Ander
 
 hi mike:

last week i went to roma on holidays it was amazing first we see the roman coliseum and a boy tell us a histoy of the roman coliseum then
BY: Daniel
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment