Monday 2 November 2015

DBH2, Halloween

HALLOWEEN
      Halloween is the most terrifying night of the year, so what better way than celebrating it whith your friends and family? The fact that here in the Basque Country people don't celebrate Halloween doesn't influence me and my family at all. In fact, every year we put on a wig or a funny hat and we try to imitate what we are so the others guess it. We usually put this together in a Halloween-themed party which one of our family friend  puts together. I've never spent Halloween in an English-speaking country but in the near future I would like to atend to one. Although I,ve never been celebrating this event in other countries I know that many children there go trick-or-treating for candy wearing spooky costumes to scare people. Here in the Basque Country, in autumn, we usually celebrate two very important festivals: the first monday and last monday of October. In these events many Basque people from all over the country dress as farmers and come to Gernika to sell their home-made products, such as talo with chorizo. In these days the town is flooding with people and the atmosphere is incredible! These festivals are incredible but overall I think that Halloween stands out in my family traditions. So, are you going to let this year's Halloween pass by, or are you going to make it the most memorable one?
BY: Sara Iturriarte

  HALLOWEEN
I usually celebrate halloween bat,no like in anglosajan country.I usually do jokes whit my friends.I don't do anyting especial and also I don't was in a Halloween-themed costume party.
I don't spent Halloween in an Englsh-speaking country ,but I will be good and I would like go to an anglosajan country to live it,becaise I'dont know how do they live.Here were I live we don't have any typical festivals in our country.
BY: Lander Rodriguez

🎃 HALLOWEEN 🎃


Yes I usualy celebrate halloween with friends and it is  amazing. And y usualy do some deserts and sweets with my family and friends ; I have been once in a halloween themed costume party ; I was four years old and I drest up as a mini vampire. I have not spent any halloween in english-speaking countrie so I dont no how they celebrate halloween there. 
BY: Wyllrhana

 HALLOWEEN

I don´t usually celebrate Halloween but, last year I do trick-or-treating with my friends.We get a lot of money and a lot of candy but we don´t put our costumes. I don´t do nothing special and I don´t go ever to a Halloween-themed costume party and  I never spent an English-speaking country. Here is not a tipycal thing so people don´t celebrate like American people. Here is a tipycal festival in autumn that is "Urriko Azken Astelehena". In "Urriko" the people eat with their families and eat Talo o sometimes beans and is tipycal to buy cheese, beans, "pastel vasco" and more things.    
BY: Alaia Ituño

Hi Marta! I am going to explain yo some details of my Halloween.
Usually I dont celebrate Halloween because it has just put on fashion in Spain.I dont do anything especial on Halloween until now,but I think that in some few years we are going to disguise me and my friends because it is more and more popular every year.I never go to a Halloween-themed party but I really have desire to go.I never celebrate Halloween in an English speaking country,but I think that they put scary costumes and ask for candys.In Spain some typical autumn partys are the Carnavals,we put some inusual costums and we  do partys.🎃🎃🎃🍬🍭🍫🍪😈
BY: Aitor Jauregi

 I don´t usually celebrate Halloween because its´s not tipical in my country but I sometimes go with my friens trick-o-treting around our town.I have never been to a Halloween-themed costume party never because here we don´t celebrate those things.Ihaven´t spent Halloween in an English-speaking country eigthere.I don´t remember any autumn event here inthe Basque country so,I supose,we don´t do anything special.
BY: Naroa Artetxe

HALLOWEEN
                                                                                     
                                                                  




USUALLY HALLOWEEN I CELEBRATE SOMETIMES WITH MY FAMILY.WE OFTEN BY SWEETS AND SHARE IT TO OUR NEIGHBORS.I NEVER BEEN TO A HALLOWEEN -THE MED COSTUME PARTY  BUT I WOULD BE EXITED IF I GO TO ONE.PEOPLE OF OTHER COUNTRIES CELEBRATE WITH PARTYES AND GOING TO TRICK- OR -TREACKER NIGHT. IN MY COUNTRY IS ASPECIAL CELEBRATION THAT IS CELEBRATE IN AUTUM IS CALLED THE HARVEST DAY,THERE PEOPLE BRING BREAD AND CEREALS AND SOME SWITS AND THEY SHARE IT.IT IS A FANTASTIC DAY BECAUSE IN OL THE COUNTRY IS CELEBRATED
BY: Tina Moreanu

No comments:

Post a Comment