Friday 20 November 2015

DBH 1, My city

ARGENTINA

            I am from Argentina,it ia located in South America. The capital of Argentina is Buenos Aires the                       population os Buenos Aires is about 2.965.403 and Argentina´s population is about 36.123.000 .
            Argentina is the eighth largest country in the world. You can visit a lot of things.
BY: Estefania

Tulcea
 
                                                         By Ciprian


I live in Tulcea,Romania.Its a big city and I  live  there on summer.Are alot of interesting thinks to do like:Museum of Ethnography and Folk Art,Independence Monument.

AL AYOON 

Al Ayoon is the capital of Western Sahara, the city where I where living.Its a big city whit a lot of habitants.The city has got lots of fast food restauraants and big supermarkets.Al Ayoon is eight kilometres from the coast and it is very hot.It can rise forty nine to fifty five degrees centigrates.It has cinemas.You can visit very interesting places like the fantastic wad street.Its a city that I love a lot!! got two museums and not a lot Txertatutako irudia 1
BY: Hamdi

  Gernika-Lumo

Hello my name is daniel and im from Bolivia Santa Cruz.
Now i live in Gernika-lumo.
Santa Cruz is a beutifull city it has got beutifullsreets
BY: Daniel

GERNIKA

I live in Gernika-Lumo,Biscay in the Basque Country. It´s  a small city and I love it.There always interesting things to do here. Gernika-Lumo has got  nice supermarkets,restaurants, cinemas and an interesting museum. Sometimes we go to the Museo de la Paz once a weekand sometimes we go to the cinema once a month.
BY: Maitena

varbilau
Ilive in varbila,in rumania.is a small cyti .in varbilau are very nice shoops,my favorite place is stadium.Txertatutako irudia 1BY: GEorgian

 Usansolo

Usansolo is the neighbourhood of Galdakao(Biscay) at 2km from the downtaown. It also has few "baserris" and its population began rising after the railway station built in the 19th century. When flats started being built. Due its distance from the town center, there have beensome initiatives to make it independent. It has 3696 inhabitants as of 2005. I only have been living there after I been born and I dont remmeber anything about Usansolo.
BY: Gotzon

I live in Marruecos, Tetuan. 
In Marruecos ( Tetuan ) you can visit the Mosque...
My favourite place in Maruecos are street food stalls, I love the food. 
You can eat the typical local foods... Etc..

Txertatutako irudia 1
BY: Nadia

GERNIKA
Gernika is on the norht of spain.Is a small village with about 16.797 persons in .Heare are a lot of interesting things and incredeble views to the see and a lot of actibities like:eskupilota,fuutboll, basketboll...Gernika has a sinbol that is coled gernikako arbola(the tree of gernika).A lot of time ago there a bonbin in gernika coled the bonbing of gernika an one person do a painting coled the gernika painting and represent the terrible bonbing.
BY: Iñigo

Tulcea

I live in Tulcea, In Romania. It´s not a big city but I love It. There is some things to do but no so much. Tulcea have cinemas, many nice shops, and very good restaurants. My parents go to the shops every saturday. It has many interesting shops. My favorite place in tulcea is the port. In the port they are many boats. Tulcea is a great place to live

BY: Andrei

Gernika-Lumo

I live in the Basque Country, Gernika-Lumo in Spain. Its a village near the coast. There are a museum of The Peace, the tree of Gernika, interesting shoops... My favourite place is ``Urbieta´´. Is a beautiful place with a river and mountains, there you can play football, rugby and frontennis. In Urbieta always are people, they are playing or training. I really like Urbieta because is beauty and a sporty place. 
BY: Asier

  In Gernika Lumo you can visit the Gernika tree Pablo Picaso paiting town holl more places.
      
      Gernika has one cinema and has a lot of shops there is always interesting things there there isnt any restaurants but are a lot of  bars in Gernika are two museums the pieci museum  Gernika is a great piece
BY: Ander

GALDAKAO
In Galdakao you can visit a mountais that divades Bilbo and Galdakao. You can visit the town council, the church and you can taste delicious food. I love galdakano and her abitants I woul like in galdakano,I love it.
 BY: Joane

  bucarest
I live in harad,Grigore ureche live in romania i love hers boocks
we can visit the satului museum, the paliament and the arco del trunfo.

the writer go to the satului museum becaus he can 
look many interesting things.

Onli can look  the things that era in the museum
BY: Dacian

    Negresti
Negresti is a city from Rumania.Its not a very big city but is OK.In Negresti are lots of places to visit like a very famous bank,I dont know the name but I know that is famous.A very beautiful park and there you can see lots of flowers,trees and dogs.My favourite place is the park because you have lots of places to play football,with thw dogs and with the friends and every saturday you can see films free in the park.I always go because they put very news films like, Jurassic World,I love that film!
BY: Constantin

  Gernika


Gernika is a town in Bizkaia.Gernika is a little town with a lot of shops,supermarkets...In Gernika there are like 16244 habitants.In Gernika is an special symbol called the tree of Gernika,is in Casa de Juntas,a lot of tourists go there because the tree of Gernika is famous in all the world.
BY: Maria

I live in Gernika Lumo 
People can visit the gernika Tree
My favorite place of gernika lumo is the park San Juan Ibarra.
People can play,in the park van play footboll... 
You can visit to the museum.
There are a lot of shops like: zara kids,gloss...
And also there are a lot of bars like:km0 nerekabia....
Txertatutako irudia 1 BY Xiomara

I live in Bucuresti,it is very very big city i love it. They are very interesting things to do i can visit all you want.You can visit museums new places cinemas.... It very big that you cannot see al bucurest. My favourite place is Magazinul dulcilor, IT is a park that its all over youwiht plants.... They are lots of people there taken pictures eating...You can doany activities that you want you can play football you can do tennis ....All that you want. 
BY: Cosmin
+
Negrest 
I live in nregest,rumania.It´s a small cyti .I love it.there are some intersting things and a lot dogs. there aresome shoops  my favorite place of there is the prehistoric museum
Txertatutako irudia 1 BY :Beni

   ARRATZU 
Arratzu is very good place to live because is very silent place. it is very big because it has a lot of mountains. There you can visit the litle museum about Arrola and in one mountain you can visit arrola its not frre to enter but is not all the year open it opens in summer because it snows and you have to go by a speciall train. My favourite placethere is the park and us little hut. There you can do some things like: Guitar classes, yoga eskupilota and other things. THERE IS A TAXI. 



Txertatutako irudia 1 BY: Mikel

Hello! I am from Romain (Iasi).
  Iasi is the largest city of eastern Romain.Iasi is locatedin Moldovo region.
     There you can visit Palace ofthe Culture,Alecsandri Statue,The National Theatre...
             Iasi has the best theatreof Romain,when I go on the summer holidays I go with my family there and always we have fun.
BY: Ionut



No comments:

Post a Comment