Wednesday 4 November 2015

DBH 4, A narrative

  MY HOLIDAY WITH MY FAMILY

On 28th june 2012,my family,were playing basketball match in benidorm. It was very boring. Then,my cousin and i went home to take a football.Along the road we found 65€ and with then we bought video game.
At first,our parents weren´t worried but then, they started to find us and they've saw us buying our video games with the money we had found and they've asked us from where we had it.
BY: Igor Bernedo

On 26th august 2008, My parents, my cousins, my uncles and I had an adventure in asturias.

 We were an evening of walk, it was  a fantastic day, with a lot of Sun and heat. For the temperature that towards, we decide to do it longer the walk, and to that of approximately 3 hours of house, suddenly change the time, it was the biggest storm that i saw on  my life. We come to house exhausted, tired and hungry.
Finally my mother and my aunts did a spectacular dinner for the whole family, never i proved a food so tasty .It was a great day because we werw  the whole ufamily, i will never going to forget it.
BY: Ekaitz Goikoetxea

  A long time ago, a big storm hit my hometown. I was very young at that time and I was terrified. Schools and shops had to close for a few days and everyone was hungry.
  At first we didn´t think that a storm would be on it´s way, as the sky was clear in the morning. But then strong winds and black clouds filled the sky quickly. Heavy rain and thunder and lightning showed up, so we went inside the house. I could see how the wind was making the trees arch so much that I couldn´t believe they weren´t blown away. It kept going like that for some days, and we couldn´t go shopping for food, so we were all very hungry.
  Finally, the rain started to calm down and after a few hours the sun was shining once again. It was a scary experience, but we were happy no one got hurt.
BY: Paul Sidorov

 My Summer holidays
  At the end of July, I went to Romania with my parents. We wen't by car, so as we could go to visit places in our country. I was really excited because I was going to meet my friends and grandparents. I missed them a lot.
  First of all, we stayed in Iasi and we stayed in our flat. I went shopping and met many people. I also went to visit my cousins and grandparents, and my grandmother cooked me some delicious cakes.
  At the end of our journey, we went to Bucharest and finished our holidays. I enjoyed a lot the time.
BY: Daniel Garnett

When I have 8 years old .Before of the school Iám playing with Amaia in the school courtyard below.We are playing in the ladders to jumping from the first to the fourth ladder and finaly I feel down to the floor.I started to mourn and amaia ran to where my aunt to tell her thet I had passed.Ther come hoth to help me and I sat on the bench this winged enclosure feel down me and wait for my mother who came and took me to the hospital. In the hospital the doctors she told me that I have brokend the leg .
BY: Janire Guarrochena

 Last week, in Romania, a tragic fire has happened in Bucharest. A fire set up inside a building because of some fireworks started. The people was frightened and scared.
 They were celebrating a meeting between about 230 persons. When the fire set up they run to the exit which was made up of two doors. They pushed each other and fall down. The last ones, walked on the falled ones. Others went to the bathroom and they were intoxicated by the gases. The people who saved them were scared when they saw them getting out.
 At the end, 20 people died, and the others were badly injured. The families whose children died didn't received any help from the government. The teenagers went out yesterday in the streets of Bucharest to reclaim all that happened to the people who gaved the permission to the building to open.
BY: Razvan Carbunaru

The Tsunami Of Japan

In 2011, a tsunami ocurred in Japan. Many of people that were at the beach started to run because they saw a very big wave that was coming with a very big speed. 

About 200,000 people died because the water catch them and they couldn´t do anything to keep there live.  
BY: Igor Arambarri

In 2010, on summer I was in a park and I was on the top of a statue. I was there sitting and taking sun,after I  go down of the statue because it was very hot.

Then I went to my parents to eat an ice cream, I was speaking with them 5 minutes and then I went to play to the park. I was on the swing and I fall from the swing and I broke a bazo.

Finally, I went to the hospital and everything was good.

Diego Ipiña

On 13th July, I was playing basketball in the playground of my school, in Gernika. Suddenly I noticed that something was wrong when the ball hit my little finger

That was the moment when I knew that I hurt it. A month later I went to the hospital and they told me that I had my finger broke. But also said that it was stupid to put a plaster on my arm, so they decided to operate me. At the beginning I was scary but it all finished well, but not as good as they expected to. That was the reason for a second operation, which was much better than the other.

Finally, my finger got a strange shape but I can have a normal life with it.
BY: Irene Eiguren

Last spring ,I was playing on the mobile phone , It was all quiet and calm as usual until I hear something strange.It was a earthquake.

At first was quiet. Then the TV was moving and wardrobe  , because the earthquake was moving all the house.I was frightenig because only had 6 years old.
Before I go to the house of my gradparents and I stay there. I saw a film with my grandparents and I play with her dog. After I go to my house , my mother was there and my father too.

Finally I sleep because I was very tired .
BY: Cosmin Spanu

tsunami


Yesterday I have survived a tsunami. My familywasent home because the went to romania to the weding of my ouncle. I stayed at home because I hate wedings so iI was alone during 12 days.the tird day of stayng alon the tsunami ocured al the city was destroyed and a lot of people were ingured or dayed. afortunatly anyone that I know resulted injured, that mekes my feel good. Today i am in the safe zone of the city an we are doing turns to protect us from thiefs. Is a terible sensation taking in care that we dont have a lot of food an a lot of drinking wather. I hope everithimg well be alright during this two weeks
BY: Gabriel Daneasa

Last summer, in July,I was watching TV with my parents in the evening.It was all quiet and calm as usual until I heard something strange.

At first, I thought it was just the wind but then I realised that it wasn't a normal wind.It was a strong one.Our windows started shaking and some of our furniture fell off to the ground.After that,the light went off and we couldn't see anything because it was about 11pm in the evening.I was quite terrified.

Finally,I went to bed and we didn't have light for a whole day.Many of our garden's plants were bent and the bid rubbish bins were thrown away but eveything was over.
BY: Mikel Andoni Mingo

One day of summer, my mother, my sister and I we went to Paris on the car, all we were happy because of the holidays.

We stopped at the South of France, we stayed one night and we went at the morning to Paris, the travel was about 7 hours on the car, but finally when we get there we were exhausted t be all day sitting. It was night and we went sleeping; next day we get up and we saw all Paris, It was beautiful!

But I was a little sad because I didnt go to the top of the Eiffel Tower, but finally I was happy because I saw Paris.
BY: Aitor Basterrechea

On 25th May 2009, my friends, were playing football match in Liverpool, listening hardly to the wind. The were near the beach. A big Tsunami was hitting the beach...
At first, it was only cloudy with a little bit of rain. My friends were training up for the match. The match started and in the first 5 minutes the wind start to come. We were winning 1-0 when suddendly I watched to the sea and I saw a Tsunami. We started to run and we went to a big building.
Finally, we were waiting up the building for hours and hours. It was all destroit and covered with water. They came 5 helicopters to save us and now were are all fine.
BY: Daniel Garnett

   My accident
When I was 7 years  in 2007, I really swallow a screw and my mother had to take me to the hospital.
It was a normal day like everyone else, my mother invited a home m¡amigas eat, also came my friends. I was glad. We got to play with my toys and toys they had brought. We got to play. I was playing with cars when a car where tools'll shut my father were. I went to take the car and saw that there was a screw, I thought it was chewy.I put it in my mouth wing and kept playing with my car.
Suddenly my friend gave me a scare and I trage the screw. I went to tell my mother and and told me to stop playing to go to fast hospital.Fuimos to examine my doctor.
Finally the doctor told my mother that it was nothing serious and that with time going out and nothing would happen to me. I was scared because I did not know what would happen with the screw inside my estomago.Luego returned home and my mother told me not to talk me anything wing mouth because it is very dangerous. And do not this anymore..
BY: Sebastián Fernández

On april of 2015, i was on a exchange with German people, and i had a very nice partner. But always happened something to her. One of the days, We went to play to football on Seber Altube, and in the middle of the streets, she broke her leg, and i was calling my mum to take her to the hospital, but my mum didnt listen the phone the two times that i call her. So i call Irene, (that she was a friend that take part on the exchange too).Then, her father came to take us to the hospital, and MariCarmen came with me, to help us.I was so nervous, because she was crying and i didn´t know what to speak about with her... Finally, My mum came, she speak with her friends of the hospital, and an hour later, we returned with all the others, and while she was sitting on the floor, we were playing football all the afternoon.
BY: Marina Alves

THE FLOOD
     A few years ago, a flood hit my small town, called Satu Nou,that is located in Iasi,Romania.
   The day before everythin was normal, but nex mornin all the town was flooded.That night it rained excessively. For a few days, we couldnt get out of home.
   Finallly, after two days, the water was expanding and thanks to that, we could get out of our homes.

By:Miriam



No comments:

Post a Comment