Thursday 5 November 2015

DBH 3, Advice Column

Hi Janis:
I´ve got a very big problem!!!
Like you know I have changed of school three times these two years because my mothers work requires to move all over the country.I don´t like it because that doesn,t leave make new friends in school.
Yesterday I didn´t talk to anyone because I didn´t know who they where.I cant do anithing without friends in school.And other problem is that I left Jenny my best friend in the last town.
What can I do?
BY: I. U.

Dear Asier
Two weeks ago my parents had told me we were going to Italy to live, my mom got a good job and we go to live alli.Mi mother is there already and I really miss.
  My father and I arrived a few days ago to stay with my mother and my life changed in absoluto.El first day of school I find it very hard, I take a friend but I miss my friends and I would go back with them but it's not possible. Learn Italian I do not cost much and could speak a little earlier, but here things get used wings cost me much.
Could you give me some tips to adapt here? I'm depressed!
BY: M.J.

For Mari:
Three weeks ago my parents changed my life completely because we came to live in Madrid. My father was offered a job that we had to move so that we can mantenere and because it is great. It seems to me very well because Madrid is very relaxing and wonderful but considering I left my entire family in Bilbao because I am very sorry.
I would go back there to get back with my friends and my family, I miss them a lot of menos.Los days in class are not the same, I did not miss a lot friends and I find it hard to get used here.
Could you give me some tips? I need, I'm depressed!
BY: N.F.

Dear Peat:
Last week my family moved from madrid to New York.My mother found a job last September .

After the first day at my new school  in New York ,When i go to the class i feel ashamed because i dont no any one ,l put in my chair and all the student comed to my to  asked me a lot of 
thinks.When y go to the house my father asked me how it was my first day at the school.

I miss al my friends of Madrid and finding new friends is not difficult but i prefer the other friend.
¿Can you give me some tips how  to feel bether?
BY: V.I.

Hi Julen:
Two months ago,my family moved from Bilbo to Sukarrieta.for six moths.
After six months at my new school,I came home cried.No one had spoken to me and
 I say Hello to students but i still havent made any close friends,I think that Im very bad person
to do friends 
I miss my old friends and finding new friends is hard. Pleease help me,Im so depresed.
Answer me please I need your help.
BY: R.B.

Hi Joserra:
Ihave a very big problem, last week I was riding my motorbike of 125cc in my orchard in Meñaka.Well I was walking in my garden in my dirt bike and when going up a hill at third, I accelerate hard and fell. After having fallen to the hospital tube that has Galdakano who would look if I had something in his left foot because the bike felt into my leg.
Alfinal miss some tests have told me that I had nothing. But the fall was not the worst of the worst was the bike I broke through.
The best thing you bought me a Yamaha WR450 F.
That is all.
Bye.
BY: J.G.

some time ago i was with my friends on a street near my house when suddenly a car ran over my friends dog since then i think alot in that moment seeing the dog dye was a very disgusting thing thing to see every night when i go to sleep i think about it i think that it was the worse day of my life i hope it wont happen again.
can somebody help me i really want to sleep?
BY: J.I.

Dear Txaber:
One month ago, my friends and I went to the beach of Laga.
While I was swimming in the sea ,something touched my right leg and I turned around to see it .It was a simple fish and I felt relieved . Five minutes later, the alarm of the beach started ringing and I got out of the sea very quickly . 
I saw a very big shark and the people in the water were shouting because there were horrified. I won´t go more to the beach, it was a terrorific experience for me.
BY: A.R.

for  joe 


A big problem  


You know I'm going to Las Vegas family vacation and to visit the state, but you have an important question that we canceled the holiday because of various problems the company my dad wants me to go to my mom dad work overtime on a business trip three British I want to test because the school day to review a lot of things so we canceled the holiday resort very sorry to see you're sorry promise as a friend I'm ashamed I'm sorry I'm sorry to see you again next holiday
by.yx

Dear You
My mother dont let me skateboard again beacause i hurt myself.
Two weeks ago I went to a skate competition and i fall very badly and I broke my leg.I went to the hospital and thet did everything they have to do but my mother didnt want to let me skate again.Skateboarding is something I love and I need to skateboard.
What should I do? Should I stop skateboarding?
BY: G.L.

Dear Advice Column, 
    I'm very depressed. I have fought with my best friend because of a boy. I know that it will sound stupid, but it's the truth. The thing is that she likes the boy I date with, but I didn't know it when I started!
    Last week, I was eating in the cafeteria when she told me that she didn't want me to date Mark because she also likes him, and I told her that I didn't know it and that she had to understand me. But instead of this, she started shouting at me and telling me that I wasn't a good friend. I also got angry and shouted at her. Now we don't talk to each other.
    I don't know what to do. Kaitlin is a very important friend for me, but I love Mark a lot, and I couldn't guess that she also liked him. What can I do? Should I break up with him or should I leave her alone until she forgets everything? Please help!!!!!
    
      Teen with a big problem (14)

   BY: M.A.

Two years ago I was very good friend with a girl named Alba and she came to know Gernika and spend a few days here. After that came the problems she's angry because he was with another friend and I ignore.
   She calls my mother five months after asking for forgiveness and I stop the call, because she was the one who got angry with me and I stopped talking, as I am resentful I made him the same.  Nerea met him and has his number, some days talk to her and says my things invented. I have not spoken ill of her, but she does.
   Finally I don´t speak with him since that day. He was my best friend and I met him, in the summer, in my town called Pinilla de Toro.

BY: A.M.

Dear Adrian: 
  One week ago,while I was playing basketball. We were at a very big park having a good time.
Suddenly I realise that my mobile phone wasn´t at my pocket. 
   We started to search in all the big park. We were finding like almost one hour but the mobile phone didn´t appear. 
I felt very disappointed. My friend Araitz saw the mobile phone under a bank. When we look at it we see that the screen was broken. I felt very disgusted.

   Now I don´t know how to  say to my parents that is broken. I´m very depressed. 
BY: V.C.

Dear marta:
Two weeks ago, I went to Bilbao with my friend: Ibai, Lima and Souza. While we were there a bus como over me and my friends. 
The next day I woke up on a bed of the hospital. When the doctor came I asked for my friends. The doctor said that they died that day. I felt very sad because I said that day to go to Bilbao.
That day changed my life because now I can not walk and my friend are dead.
I feel so depressed. What can I do?
BY: S.N.

Dear Helpful Marta,
       Three weeks ago I fought with my best friend. It was a really hard moment. We discussed about our parents. Well, my parents didin't let me go to her birthday party because I was going to arrive home very late. She got very angry and told me that I didn't have to let my parents tell me what should I do. I was really confused with what she said, because I've never thought that she was going to react like this. I know that she felt disappointed, but that wasn't a reason for acting like that.
       So the thing is that I'm really depressed because we have never been so much time without talking to each other. I know that we both reacted in a bad way, but that shouldn't be a reason for breaking a friendship. She has always been my best friend and I don't want to lose her.
       What should I do? Would you help me? I miss her so much!
       Thank you Marta.
BY: P.A.

Dear Josu:
Three months ago I was sleeping in Aiora´s house.
My parents think that I was sleeping with her parents too,but I was sleeping with my friends and Aiora was at her grndmothers house.
My parents now know that I sleep at Aioras house with out Aiora and with out her parents
BY: A.E.

Dear Marta:
A few weeks ago , my mother gave me the news that we have  to move from home. At the moment I dindnt care it , because I really wanted  a nicer  and bigger room. I like to give me the news that I wanted to leave the house because I had many bad memories.
The house , was in the center, so here the first week was fine, but as some days were parties,  I could sleep very well some  nights. 
I dont no what to do . Can you give me some tips?
BY: G.C.

Dear "U"

Two days ago,I went to the shopping centre.
When I was shopping,a Guard come asking if I saw a Thief.
He was thinking that I was the Thief.


Then,I splained everything to the guard and he Understands me.
I helped him to find the Thief.

How will the thief feel about me?And the Guard?
Thanks for reading.
BY: G.S.

Dear Ander:
I've got a very big problem.I'll go to live to Atenas,Greece and I don't know how to 
bid farewell to my friend's.Can you say me a way to do it please?
I think that my friend's woulden't acept that information so it is a very gig problem for me. Thank you for helping me.
Bye Bye.

BY: I.B.

2 comments:

  1. I think they are very good because the parts are clearly distinguished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are very different between each other so I love them all !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete