Thursday 26 November 2015

DBH 2, e-pal

Hi marta


Im your new e-pal and here,s some information about me and my life.My name is Tina monica moreanu.Im 13 years old and im from Romania.I go to school 5 days a week.I dont learn on fryday afternoons.In the evenings i do homework, i play the piano and the violonchelo.My favorite they of the week is tuesday because i go to the lybrary and i read my favorite books after school finishes.I also browse the web wen my teachers give me homeworks for searching in the internet.I usually go to bed at nine past ten .  TINA MOREANU.

Hi Marta,
My nime is Barbara victoria.I´m 14 years old and I´m from portugal.I go every day of de week except Saturday and Sunday.My favourite day is friday because is the last one of the week.My hobbies are play football,skateboarding and freestyle scooter riding.

BY: Barbara

Hi Eider,

I´m your new e-pal and here is some information about me and my life. My name is Alaia. I´m 12 years old and I´m from Gernika. I go five days to school but one of the days I don´t have class in the afternoon. We learn from 8.30 in the morning to 4.30 in the afternoon. I don´t learn in Fridays afternoons, Saturdays and Sundays. My favorite day is Fridays because we only have Maths, Technology, English and PE and my worse day is Thrusdays because we have all the subjects: English, Science, Geography, Basque two times, Tuto and Spanish. On Mondays and Wednesday I go dancing to an academy and on Thursdays and Tuesdays I have particular. I usually go to bed at 11.30 because I always have to study different subjects. My week is very tired but I like it!

Alaia

 Hi Cristi,
   My name is Mihaela.I´m 14 years old and I´m from Romania but since a was 3 years I came to the basque country.I get up very early to go to school... I get up 7:45 and a meet with my friend Paul at 8:15 and we go bouth to school.I learn from at 8.30 in the morning to 16:30 in the afternoon,but on fridays I have from 8:30 to 13:30 so thet way is the day of the week that I like more ... Sundays and Saturdays too.I play the guitar on Fridays and I study music on Fridays too,from 17:15 to 17:45 I play the guitar and from 18:00 to 19:00 I study music.Then I stay with my friend out side but sometimes I go to my home and I send text messages or I chat with the friends of Romania.
BY: Mihaela

Hi Steve:

My name is Paul Garcia. I´m 13 years old and I´m from Gernika. I go to school five days a week, I dont learn Saturdays or Sundays.My school hours are from 8:30 to 16:30 in the afternoon. My favorite day of school is Friday, because we can only have for homewok is maths and englis, and obiously beccause it is the last day of the week. I dont have lots of hobies because I dont have that much free time, but I go swimming, I brose the web and hang out with my friends.

See you soon 

Paul 

Hi Marta,
I am your new e-pal and here is some information about me and my life.I am 13 years old  and I am from Gernika.I go to school four and a half days a week.We learn from 8.30 in the morning to 4.30 in the afternoon.I dont learn Friday afternoons,Saturdays and Sundays.My favourite day is Friday because after school I meet with my friends,then I play football and after that I meet with my friends another time.In the evening I watchh TV and sometimes I browse the web.I usually go  to bed at 11.00.
Please write!
AitorHI ANA
 I'm your new e-pal and here's some information about me and my life.  My name is Wyllhrana Menezes but you can call me Nana because my name is very dificult to pronause. I'm 13 years old and I'm from Brazil but now I live in Spain. I go to school four and a half days a week. I don't learn fridays afternoons,saturdays anr sundays. My favourite day of the week are fridays and saturdays because I hang out with my friends and I have agood time with them. On monsays and wednesdays I have English extra classes in a academy called Wellcome. In the evenings, I do my home woork , I usualy brouse the web and study for exsams. And I usually go to bed at 10.00 
PLEASE WRITE
by Wyllrhana

Hi Susanna,

I'm your new e-pal and here is some information of me and my life. My name is Sara Iturriarte and I'm 13 years old. I live in The Basque Country, Spain. I usually start school at around 8:30 in the morning, and finish at 16:30. I go to school four and a half days a week. We have school every day except for Friday afternoons and Saturdays and Sundays. I don't have an especific day that I like but I really love Fridays, because it's the end of the week, and I hate Mondays, because it's just the beggining. But eventhough I don't like going to school that much, the thought of having fun activities for the afternoon really cheer's me up. For example, I go dancing on Tuesdays and on Thursdays, I practise the piano almost every day, I do Karate twice a week and many more! So, what are you like? What do you like to do?
Best wishes,
Sara 

 Hi Alaia,
My name is Naroa Artetxe. I´m 13 years old and I,m from Gernika,The Basque Country.I go to school four and a half days a week.We go to class at 8.30 in the morning and go out at 4.30 in the afternoon.I don,t learn on Saturdays,on Sundays and on Friday afternoons.afternoons. My favorite day is Friday,in part because I finish school earlier and I then I got "trikitixa" lesson. In the evenings,I do my homework,I go out with my friends and when I get home I usually dance or watch TV. After that,at night,I browse the web and send text messages to my friends.I usually go to bed at 11.00 during the week and at 12.30 at the weekends.
Please write!
                                      NAROA  

Hi,
I'm going to send you some information about my life.
my name is Lander Rodríguez.I'm 13 years old ,and I'm from Gernika.I go to school four and a half days of the week.I enter to clas at 8.30 an I finish it at 16.30.On Fridais afternoons,Saturdays and Sundais I don't learn.Mi favourite day is the Friday because I get with all of my friends.On Fridais, I also have a lesson of football on the Urbieta football field.I also like to browse the web with my mobile phone.I usually go to bed at 22.30.
By Lander!

My name is benda mohamed. I´m14 years old and I´m from Sahara but I live on Gernika Lumo. I go to school four and a half days a week. Mandais and wednesdys I go to the Euskaltegi to learn Euskara. My favourite day is Saturday bicause I remain of me friends. I like dancing, listen to music🎧 and I like to sing🎤.I´ll also browse web to talk of me friends, play, and show to te videos from music or dancing.
BY: Benda

Hi Marta,

My name is Sory Konare. I'm 14 years old and I'm from Barcelona. I go to school five days a week. We learn from 8.30 in the morning to 4.30 in the afternoon. I don't learn on Saturdays and Sundays. My favourite day is Friday becaus the school finish on 1.30 in the afternoon and I have time to play football with my friends after school, and I do homework and I often browse the web, ride a bike, send text messages and play with my mobile phone. Unless I'm very tired, I'll also  watch TV. 

To another
BY: Sory

Hi Aitor,
My name is Iker and I am 13 years old,I´m from bizkaia(vasque country).I always start school at 8.30 and I finish at 4.30 instead on friday,that I finish at 1.30.
 
        My favourite day is friday because is the last day that we have in the week and because we have easy subjects.I have a lot of hobbies,for example:football,when i have time I also play rugby with friends.
 
            When I finish school I go to the trainning with a friend when i finish I go home because I usually have exams and I have to study a little bit every day.When there are 11.00 I am very tired so I look the messages that people send me during the day and I go to bed 
                                             
                                           IKER 

1 comment:

  1. I think all of the writings were very interesting and creative. Also, it's always good to learn about what hobbies other people practise.

    ReplyDelete