Monday 2 November 2015

DBH 1, Halloween

 Halloween in my family


I dont celebrate "Halloween" any year, but I think that its a very good celebration and a very good idea for earning money to because in any place that they celebrate "Halloween" people pays for candys or costumes. I dont do any special thing for "Halloween" because its not very popular in the Baque Country. I only disguised about an horror theme once, and it was in a carnival when I was a kid. I never went in a English-speaking country in "Halloween" but I want to. In my country there is an autumn festival called "Urriko azken Astelehena". People celebrate it by coming out to the street and staying with other people. I rarely dont come out to the street in this celebration, people is dressed normaly and eats foot like "talo" or cheese.
 
  By: Gotzon Asolo

All years since two thousand and ten I celebrate halloween with all my family and my friends.Every year me and my friends we go trick or treating  at all the houses in the town.We go singing or making jokes at the houses nd they give us sweets.when we finish trick r treaing we go to a special costume party at the town.We all go with costumes .Me this year I go like a skeleto.I never have been at hallowen in an english country but I would like it.Normaly people go walking in the streets with costumes and they also participate in pumpkin making competitions. 

Is a funn day!
BY: Hamdi

I USSUALY CELEBRATE HALLOWEEN WITH MY FAMILY I USSUALLY DO  TO TREAT OR TREATING IF NEVER BEEN IN A HALLOWEEN PARTY BECAUSE I DONT LIKE GOING TO DIFFERENT TOWS TO DO IT AND I DONT LIKE ASKING FOR SWETS TO PEOPLE I DONT KNOW I NEVER SPENT IN HALLOWEEN IN A ENGLISH SPEAKING COUNTRIETHEREV ARENT TYPICAL AUTUM FESTIVAL ON MY COUNTRY BECAUSE HALLOWEEN IS NOT VERY POPULAR IN SPAINWHEN PEOPLE CELEBRATE HALLOWEEN IM MY COUNTRY, THEY GO TO THE SWEET SHOP AND THEY ASQUE FOR QANDIE THEN THEY GO TO SOMEONES HOUSE TO DO THE SAME. I LOVE HALLOWWEN
BY: Mikel Pinedo

  I usually celebrate Halloween with my friends.I put a costume and I go scarein the people.I dont go to Halloween parties.I never celebrate Halloween in a english speaking country.In my country there isnt any autum festival.
BY: Constantin Cocuz

i never celebrate halloween i sometimes eat chicken because of halloween but not more i never go to an english country in my country we dont celebrate halloween
BY: Ander Betanzos

I always celebrate Halloween with my friends. I usually ask for trick or treat, and I custom of Vendetta.I never go to a custom party.I never celebrate Halloween in a English speaking country. There aren't any tipical autumn festivals in my country. 
BY: Ciprian

HALLOWEEN

I usually celebrete Halloween with my friends. Normaly I do trick-or-treater. These Halloween I win a lots of candys whit my friends These year I celebrete in Gernika but normaly I celebrete in Leon whit my friend of Leon
BY: Joana

i always celebrate halloween with costumes and a dinner.I have go to the a costumes party.2 years ago i go to bedford to celebrate halloween and i go to houses.there isnt any special fest like halloween in the vasque country.
Halloween is celebreated taking sweets and wearing costumes.
BY: Jon Ander

In  my  country , i  sometimes  celebrate  Halloween.

 I  go  with my  friends , to  sweet  shops  asking   trick  or  treating  , and

 I  go  with   my  friend   to  houses  too .  I  never  go  to  Halloween-themed  costume   party.

 They  arent  any  typical   autumn   festivals   in   my   country. 

 In  Halloween  people   eat    sweet   they   wear   scary   costumes. 
BY: Xiomara

Haloween

I usually not celebrate Haloween because many people don´t celebrate. I don´t do anything special, because I diden´t celebrate.  When I have 7 years old I go to a costume party. In other country in Rumania It celebrate like in Spain. They celebrate litle people, and they don´t eat or drink special things.
BY: Andrei Popovici

I usually celebrante Halloween.I go house to house and I ask for sweets.I never go to a Halloween costume party.I never spend Halloween in a english country.Urriko is a typical autumn festival in our country.People buy chees,wine,chocolate...
BY: Joane Ibarretxe

   HALLOWEEN
I never celebrate halloween,but some people in my country celebrate it.I never have been in a halloween themed costume party,in Gernika,in autummn we  celebrate urriko lehen astelehena and urriko asken astelehena,people wear farmers clothes,but we don't eat nothin special but we love it.
BY: Maria Basterrechea

I dont usually celebrate Halloween because is not avitual in my family. We sometimes do something with my friends. We dont do anything, only see the people dressed. I never have been in a Halloween party. I never go to English countries to celebrate Halloween.The most typical is the last Monday in Gernika-Lumo.They celebrtae seen foods standsand buying homemade food
BY: Asier Martín

 

No comments:

Post a Comment