Monday 2 November 2015

DBH 3 , Halloween

 HALLOWEEN

I don't usually celebrate Halloween because it's not typical in my country. I've never been to a Halloween-themed costume party but I'd like to go to one and I've never spent Halloween in an English-speaking country.There is a typical autumn festival and is "Urriko azken astelehena" a day when a lot of people go out and buy crafted things .
By:KIARA

Haloween
Haloween is not a very inportant festival were I live son I don´t celebrate it.I have never been to Haloween dressed up but,I will like it.I have never spent a haloween in other country because I havent visit any.
There is a festival in my town called "Urriko Azken Astelehena"that is a Basque product salment.
BY: Ibai Unamuno

  In my country, Halloween isn't normally celebrated. Because of this, I don't do anything special, and less go to Halloween-themed costume parties. Someday, I would like to spend Halloween in an English-speaking country, because in these places it's a big festival: they decorate their houses, they dress up, they go trick-or-threating...
      In Spain, a typical autumn festival is "El Día de los Santos". In this day, people go to the cemetaries to pray for the dead people and buy lots of flowers for them. They also prepare big meals.
BY: Maria Amezaga

When I was little I dessed up as a cowboy but not anymore. Now a day I dont do nothing.I have never done nothing special. I dont go to partys so dont go to any with a Halloween-themed. I have never gone to a english-speaking country when was Halloween so I dont know how they costume... I came here with four years so do not know the traditions or holidays in Romania.
BY: Stefan Nita

 My county´s Halloween

In Gernika the Halloween isn´t very special. We don´t  nothing special. I went last year to America and there the Halloween is fantastic, they decorate the houses and often go trick or treating begging, to give them candy or something and if you do not give them anything they throw eggs or throw toilet paper and rolled through the house. People will disguise of things that give fear. It's great fun and I invite you to go.
BY: Ane Martín

I don't usually celebrate Halloween, because it isn't a typical festival here. I have never been in a Halloween-themed costume party and I haven't either spent it in an English-speaking country. We don't celebrate anything in autumn here in the Basque Country, because there aren't any typical festivals.
BY: Paula Aldana

No comments:

Post a Comment