Tuesday 18 June 2013

DBH2, our school year

My course

This year at school I've done a lot of new things. I have learned lot of new things, I have learned to do operations in Maths, new English names, learned new names of History. My favourite subject this course was English and History because I had very good marcs.
I have met lot of new people, when we went to BriƱas I did lot of new friends and they were very nice.
Next year, when I'm going to be at D.B.H 3 I'm going to study more to have better results.
BY : Daniel Garnett

This Year....
This year I have learned many things.
I aprendodo to make new math exercises. I have also met many great people.
We have done many projects.
The most important thing I learned was respect for others, share and play with others.

BY: Nicu Zatinga

MY DBH 2

This year a do a lt of things, because I don't have time to relax a little beat. In the first day of the year I've been nevous, because starts an other year. This year it's come a new people: Yamila. She didn't do anything, because she don't speak very well spanish and english.

Later in the second quarter I've been with the exams bad, because I've been very tired. But in the third quarter, it's the end and I'm going to go up.

I'm sorry because the year it's finishing, but the next year I'm going to give all.





UNAI ELEJAGA


This course has been like flying (at least for me it does.), I still remember the first day of school. During this course has been a lot of things, and some of those things ... We took a lot of anger ...
During this year I learned a lot of things other people like to respect others, have resposabilidad, be sincere, the most important is be together and help each other and I've learned many new things in the studies too .
In this year,
In next year , I want to my estudies are going to improving and I going to exchange !
This course has been fun and I had a great!

BY: XUE YI YANG
DBH2 YEAR
This year has been very long but we did a tour together and it is important that the course is over but quevamos to follow that we are still passing courses.
Teachers have said that the next year will be fun but also hard because there will always be studied. What fun it will be a field trip to another country and learn new things new customs and new languages ​​new friend also.
Most important of course is that I have learned new and in the future will serve me for something.Like for example I learned to be more friendly to respect a better person to help people in need and more things.
This year I had a very good but I hope that next year I better pass!

By:Daniela Chisca
 

THIS YEAR
This year has passed very quickly. I haven´t even realised that a whole year has already has already passed. The first term was longer than the others but it wasn´t bad. The second and third term were really nice, because I had very good time.
Next year, I don´t know what I´m going to do, but it is going to be very interesting. Because We´re goingo to do an exchange and we´re going to have a German lessons.
BY:ANDRES LLERENA

This year
This year has been one of the bests. I learned a lot and I spend the time very well. There have been several times when I was looking forward to the holidays but now that the course is running out I feel that has happened very quickly. I’m also very happy because the summer holidays are near.
I’m impatient to start DBH 3 because next year I’m going on exchange. Next year is going to be also more difficult because we are one year older and we are going to start learning new things like biology.

BY: Georgiana Cocuz

 
This year
this year has not been very difficult but it was more than the last year. I think I finished the cours good but I have a lot of things that can I improve .
I thing the next year is going to be more difficult than this year . But if I study I will pas very good.


samuel

No comments:

Post a Comment