Monday 17 June 2013

DBH3, Course is over!

EVEN THIS YEAR I WHERE VERY BAD WHIT MY NOTES, I HAVE PASSED A VERY GOOD YEAR. THIS COURSE IT PASED VERY QUICKLY BECAUSE I HAVE VERY BAD NOTES AND ALSO I DOESN`T GO TO ANY PLACE.
 THIS COURSE IT WAS NICE BECAUSE MY FRIENDS ARE ALL VERY NICE. THAT WHY I NOT I DO NOT WANT TO FINISH THE COURSE.
BY: Mikel Alves
2012-2013
This year has passed very quickly and not liked me as much as  last year because we had many tests.Some of my classmates have gone on exchange to Germany.There are still some tests but I think I will pass I hope.I hope next year is me well because it is more difficult and is the last year of DBH.

 BY:MIREYA  PASTOR:)

3DBH 2012-2013

This year hasn't been very good, I have not studied so much, and I regret.
But otherwise very well, especially with my teammates.
With the teachers very good, but with someones no.
Something very good this year, has been the exchange, though I have not participated.
I would have liked,though not to be :(
Again will, I hope to go to Holland next year, or another country.


DAIRA.



2012-2013
This year and I had a great time in school for two reasons: 1.I made
relations with other friends. 2.I do the exchange with german people.
We were two weeks of April in Germany, that weather was much better than we expected, because everyone knows how cold it made ​​in germany ...
We had a great time especially when we were not with the teachers, no museums, eating at a place we liked, shopping in the city or cologne bonn ... We had a blast! Then the Germans came in the mid-May gernika and them if you had a good time: in the party room.
This year dBH3 complicao me to like more than other years but I hope that next year I biene DBH4 much better!!!!!!!!!!


AND NOW WE ARE WAITTING T GO TO DE BEACH=)


(:JANIRE BURGOS:)
DBH 3

this year learned much more than I believed what I approved the first quarter but I exforse the maximum which I believe that none of the quarter I have done but the second I studied a lot. In addition, the third quarter was a little difficult but I approved. 3 The course was very interesting secundria mainly by the activities of which the most important was the exchange was very interesting to meet people my age who live in a country like germany culture and way of life was very different and Although not spend much time with them was fun.
     In the course sigiente esforsarme expect more because it will be my last year in mercedd and I say goodbye to them with joy pore are good and I will estrañar. The year sigiente propongoaprobar me and I will.
Until next year! Happy holidays!
                                                                          By:Dana Appendino Emoji
This year has pased really quickly, it Seams that today was the 7th of september and we are allready in June, with four days remaining to end our classes. 
The year, for me has had a very important school event: The exchange.  It has been a really nice experience to meet the people from Koningswinter; they were all very nice, but not very polite.  I recomend all of you to join the exchange next year, you will really enjoy it! In fact its not that much money and you can save it during the summer!
 My marks this year have been very good to: I haven´t failed any subject, so I'm very happy that I´m not busy with exams any more untill september! 
Eneko Fuentes
THIS YEAR DBH3!


This year
I started passing the course pretty well everything, but from the second quarter level down.
The other two subjects quite evalucaciones unapproved leave but now I'm doing everything possible to recover and spend of course is that the only thing that matters to me.
If current step and everything goes well, as some subjects but fails io will do everything possible to adopt less Math.
I hope everything goes well and I'll have hope that I will pull through approving.
Next year I promised myself that I will not let it slip away without passing any exam.
I want everything to be very different because it will be the last year and I'll have to get me graduate.
To get it out I will put all my efforts to approve and take it off clean without leaving any subject although it will be almost impossible to kill, but will wait with the new teacher boy I'll have to pass.
What you need to have is a desire to pass, and I have them!
Emoji

BY:Oana Zatanga

 
2012-2013

This year has been great. I've had a great time. Even if I had many tests and I have to study hard, I had a great time.

Two weeks of this year have been dedicated to the exchange with Germany. These two weeks have been the best of all the year. In early April, we went to Germany and we stayed in the house of our German friend. In late May, the Germans came to Gernika and it has been so funny. We did a lot of parties and had a lot of fun.

  1. Now we are going to start the summer holidays and we are so excited of that. We want to finish our classes and and have a great summer!!!
BY: Amaia Asla
This year has passed very quickly. I haven't even realised that a whole year has already passed. The first term was longer than the others but it wasn't bad. The second and third term were really nice and I think that part of it was because the exchange. It has been the first time that I have taken part in an exchange and it was a very good experience. I have visited Germany, which I loved it and the people that I met were very nice. I would like to take part in another exchange next year to, but I won't be able because I am no longer here, in Mertzede school. I feel sad about it because it's my last year here and I have had very good times since I am very little and all the teachers and friends were very kind to me. I hope next year is as good as this one even it will be hard to change to a big high school and to make new friends.
BY: Iranzu Barandika

This year has passed very quickly, and I had a very good time. The exchange it was very good experience because I learn things about another culture and I met new friends. I hopen next year will be as fun as this.
BY: Julia Larrinaga

 

No comments:

Post a Comment