Monday 17 June 2013

DBH 2, My best friend

MY BEST FRIEND
Daniela is my best friend. We spent together a lot of good moments. I have slept at her house twice. I know her mother well but I don’t go on holiday with her.
Daniela and I go to the same school. We often met at weekends.
Daniela is a funny and a social person. It’s a good person too. We sometimes have arguments but they are small. We are good friends.
BY: Georgiana Cocuz.
My best friend
Janire is my best friend. I have a great time with it, we are always together often come to my house and watch movies. I've been on vacation with her once last summer we went to Barcelona on vacation and this year we will madrid.

Janire and i,m were going to the same school. In the weekends sometimes we going to shopping or we going to photo shoot.

Janire is very funny, social person he have a lot of friend but always with me.
She always help me with all. I think we'll be friends forever!

By Sthefanny Borja




Matias is my next-door neighbour and my best friend , Matias and I did not go to the same school but we spend so much time together .
The weekend we usually get to go to the movies or the skate park .
The Sunday we usually get to go to the gym or pool, we spend together regularly but also with others from friends.
Matias loves soccer but also likes to do extreme sport parkour, also likes going to the beach but sometimes very bored when I'm not because I always laugh and I usually play soccer .
We have many things in common, so we enjoyed it and we're best friends and I feel great
We never have argument ,and well friends forever.

By: Sergio , Santacruz

MY BEST FRIEND
My best friend is dani.Has blue eyes and blonde hair.His father is from England and his mother is Galician.He has a brother called liam and is 6 years.Dani loves hanging out with friends,playing football ect…
BY: Igor Bernedo 

My best friend
My best friend is Claudia. We have some great times together.
I have stayed at her house, and I konw her parents and brother.
Claudia and I go to the same school but we're in different class. I often see her at weekends and holidays. We sometimes go to cinema , give a walk in town, or do homework.
Claudia's funny and a loyal friend.- she often helps me with my homework , and we study together before exams.
We never have arguments , and I think we will be friends forever!

BY: XUE YI YANG


My best friend

Sthefanny is my next-door neighbour and my best friend. We've had some great times togther.I've stayed at her house lost os times and we have every days a very good days.

Sthefanny and my we go to de same school and is in my class. We always stay together! We sometimes we go shopping to Bilbao.

Sthefanny's funny, social person. She's a loyal friend, she often helps my to a lot of cings. Oh I forgot she have a very strong character when is angry. She always like to go very well dressed, very clean although it sometimes a little messy when is tired.

By Janire, Guarrochena

My best friend
Gabriel is my cousin and my best friend. He goes to my house in Brazil a lot of times and we play in my house’s garage.
Gabriel and I don’t go to the same school but we were always together. We sometimes go to the McDonalds and to the football field.

Gabriel’s a fanny and friendly person. He’s a nice friend. We never have argument, and I think he’ll be friend a lot of time. 
BY: Renan Oliveira
My best friend
My best friend is Unai. We go to the same school since we were little, so far. We’ve had some great times together. I went to his house a lot of times and I know his parents well.
Unai and I, we sometimes go to the cinema or we are on the street. But everytime we have funny moments.
Unai is a funny, a sociable person.he’s a loyal friend- he often helps me with the homework and we sometimes study together before exams. We never have arguments, and I think tath we’re going to be friends forever!!
By Ana Andonegui

MUY BEST FRIENDS

Muy best friends are Carlos, Unai and Andrés. We've had some great times together. We sometimes play together to computer games. In the weekend we go out to play football, go down the street...
We go to the some school and sometimes we study together.
They are loyal friends and I think we'll be friends forever !!!!!!!!

BY : SAMUEL

My best friend
Andrés is my best friend. We've had some grate times together. I've stayed at him house and later we went to the football training.
Andrés and I we go to the same school. In summer we sometimes go to the beach and we stay there we all friends swimming or playing football.
Andrés is a funny and inteligent person and I hope to be him friend forever.

By Carlos, Gernika.
My Best Friend

Daira is my best friend. We've had some great times together. I've stayed at her house a lot of times and she in my house, I know her parents and her brothers.
We go to the same school, but not to te same class.
Sometimes we go shopping with friends...
She often helps me with my homework or important thinks.
Is a good person and is very fanny , I think we'll be friends forever.

By Ane Alonso
My best friend
Andrea is my best friend.We've has some great time together.I've stayed at her house lots of times, and I know her parents well-I've been on holiday with them a couple of times.Last year we went to Roma!

Andrea and I don't go to the same school but I often see her at weekends.We sometimes go to the park,we took pictures or we go shopping.

Andrea's friendly and fun loving.She's a loyal friend-she often gives me good advice and I will help with the boys floor.We never have arguments,and I think we'll be friends forever!

By:Daniela Chisca, Spain



My best friend

Yanina is my best friend.We've had some great times together. I've stayed at her house lots of times, and I know her parents well- I've beenon holiday with them a couple of times. This year we went to Gandia!
Yanina and I don't go to the same school but I often see her at weekends. We sometimes play basketball, or we go shopping in Bilbao.
Yanina is a sociable person and very funny. She's a very good friend. We never have arguments, and I think we'll be friends forever!

By Andres, Llerena
MY BEST FRIEND

Samuel is my best friend. We've had some great times together. I haven't stay at his house, but I'm going to do it. Samuel is not from Spain his from Rumania and I learn a lot of things in rumano.

Samuel and I, we go to the same school and at the weekend if it's sunny we go with the bicicles and if it's ranny we stay at house and we play together to the XBOX 360.

Samuel's a funny sociable person. He's a loyal friend-he often helps me with the homework. We never have arguments, and I thing that are going to be BFF.
BY: Unai Elejaga
My best friend
Acangua is my best friend. Acangua and me we are never boring.
Verytime we are plying something like football, computer games, basketball...
Acangua is my class. Acangua is like a brother for me.
Acangua is a funny, sociable person. He isn't shyness.
Acangua and me we often go on holiday, las year we went to Germany but this year we are not going to go because we are in crisis!!
BY: NARCIS.
My best friend
Amaia is my best friend and my classmate. We’ve had some great times together. We go to the same school and I see every day. We sometimes go to our house and to play football.
Amaia’s a funny and social person. Sometimes she helps me with my homework and sometimes we study together before the exams.
We never have arguments, and I think we’ll be friends forever!
By Leire.

MY BEST FRIEND

Igor is my best friend we go to the same school and we are great friends.We've had some great time together. I've stayed at his house lots of times and his stayed at my house too. We haven't go on holiday but in summer we speand lot of time together.

We often go out to play football or to be with are friends doing something different. We also go to big partys. Sometimes we go to Max Center to watch a movie.

Igor is a funny and a sociable person. She's a interesting boy. I help him with the homework sometimes and we never have arguments, he will be my best friend for ever.

BY: Dani Garnett






 




1 comment:

  1. The best project is Andres's or Danis they are really nice, but they have to do a little better.

    ReplyDelete