Tuesday 18 June 2013

DBH1, our first secondary course

THE YEAR -DBH 1
When I start goin to school this year I think that is going to be very difficult DBH1.But after some days I realized that if you stady and york hard you can have good marks.
This year I learned a lot from each subject.
BY: Miriam

DBH 1 Is over!!!!
This year was very special for me because you have to study very hard and you change of building. The year was hard, but I pass all the exams; the year also was good because I do new friends of other classes. This year it pass very quickly because I have good notes and also, I pass very good with my classmates playing (or doing the stupid). I’m excited for the holidays to go to the beach or other places, or with my friends.
By: Aitor Basterretxea Aldana




No comments:

Post a Comment