Monday 17 June 2013

DBH4, This is over! :(

I started to this school when I was two years old. I can’t remember much about the beginning of all but yes that I came happy to class to see my friends. The teachers were always nice with us in spite of we had arguments sometimes. We started to grow very fast living incredible experiences going on trips and doing activities. I learned many things apart from the school subjects and books as maturity and daily coexistence with the others. Now is time to close this phase and start a new one at High School and the t University.
                                                                                  Joane
Dear school,
Thank you for all the wonderful moments I had lived here. Thank you for the people I met in all this years. And thank you for being such a good school.
I came here when I was 6 years old. I remember my first day like it was yesterday. Everyone was very nice to me and I made a lot of friends immediately. The teachers have been also very nice in spite of being angry and punishing us sometimes.
The most thing that I am going to miss are the moments I lived here.
Thanks for everything, I am going to miss all this.
Aby

My Experience at School

I've been in Mertzede school for 14 years. I had a lot of good moments here, but now we are closing a stage and we are going to start with anotherone.
The worst think of closing this stage is living my friends, I'm with them since i was little. I love them, they are like my brothers and sisters.
It has been a very good experience, we all work like a big family in bad and good moments.
MAITANE LARRINAGA
My experience in this school was short because I was only one course but I had great experiences this year and have had the opportunity to meet many interesting people I also had some wonderful teachers.

It’s a shame not being able to spend more time with these peers and professor I've had so entertaining moments
BY: Mikel Arronategui
My experience in the college to been very positive because I could have related to persons of different culture. I have been in this college since it was small. I have spent good moments and bad moments with the companions.

When it finishes the college I am going to be going to Valladolid to do a course of computer science.

When I go away of the college I will remember all the companions of this course since I have happened a lot of time with them.
BY: Endika Andonegui

15 YEARS OF OUR LIVES.

This school has been like a second family for me. I’ve been here since I was months old and little by little, what was a pair of to (Ainhoa Elejaga and me), became a unified group from where more than forty people have passed year by year.

It’s probably impossible to forget about those teachers that have transmitted those personal values that would probably be impossible to acquire in other schools. Some moments were quite hard to cope with, but all the great moments have totally balanced them. We can’t forget about our nights in Ea, Baratze and Madrid. Not even those little angers of Maria for not letting her sleep.

It’s quite sad to think that today we have started our last week as a 20 member family. A family that no one of us will ever forget. Not even when we create our own families and live in different cities all around the world.

In September, a new phase will start for us. A phase in which instead of having a name, we will probably be identified by a number. We will pass unnoticed between hundreds of young people, and we will face the scary Selectivity.

I won’t look back and see Andrei and Alain laughing and making jokes again. I won’t see Aby falling asleep anymore. Not even Maitane and Carla laughing with no stop and other mates making our classes funnier. Even if thinking that our lives will change 100 percent in months, I hope our unified-group spirit helps other groups be the same. And the only thing I expect is to keep in touch with the group. I am not saying goodbye to 20 mates, but to 20 friends that I hope to have for the rest of my live.

It’s time to close a phase that has lasted 15 years, and I hope our friendship will last much longer from now on.
BY: Ane Iturriarte

In this school i had good and bad moments. I was here for almost 8 years and it was...nice. I liked this school for some reason, I don’t know why. Maybe because the teachers or maybe because the classmates.

When I’ll finish the school, I will do a mechanic course in Bilbao and then, I hope that I’ll get a job.

My favourite teacher was Javi.

I will recommend this school for anyone who wants to meet good people and nice teachers.
Adrian.


2 comments: