Monday 17 June 2013

DBH 1, My friend

MY FRIEND SHEYLA

SHE IS A VERY GOOD PERSON.HER EYES ARE BROWN.HIS HAIR IS BLACK.SHE IS 19 YEARS OLD. SHE DOES NOT GO TO SCHOOL SHE FINISHED DBH.SHE FINISH THE UNIVERSITI. NOW IS STAY AT HOME WICH HER FATHER AND HER MOTHER. SHE HAVE A BROTHER.
IS FROM CUBA.SHE LOVE TO LISTEN MUSIC, AND TO STAY WICH HER FRIEND.
BY: Cosmin Spanu

Sebastian Fernandez
Sebastian is a boy from Peru. A country of South America. Sebastian is of color chocolate and his eyes are brown in. He like to play football, so Sebastian play a football team called Guernica. Sebastian is like to do the stupid to attract the attention. Sebastian when start the school year was very good but at this moment is bad. Like this is my friend Sebastian Fernandez
BY: Gabriel Daneasa
MY BEST FRIEND DANI
My best friend is daniel diaz,he is from extremadura and he is a very good person because he always helps his friends.His eyes are brown and he has blond long hair like me,he is the same hight as me too.He loves wearing nice clothes like me because he has a lot of style,he is a skater like me and we usually go skating in the skate park I am better then him in the skate park but he is better than me on the street so we usually show eachother how to skate better and that is why he is my best friend.

BY: Joe Izaguirre

  My friend Robert
I was worried about moving to Bilbao  and changing schools.
Robert is 12 years old,and he´s in 1 with me.He has got brown
hair and blue eyes. He  like  sport  and math .
Tomorrow Im going to visit Bilbao .Robert is my friend and I like play with Robert.He doesn´t like play football ,but he like
 Basketball ,baseball and run.
BY Cosmin
 My  friend Sebastian

His name is Sebastian Fernandez. Sebastian is from America (Peru).He likes to wear sport clothes and trainers .Sebastian loves football so he plays on a football team called Gernika club. He was born the 10th of may of 2000.His skin color is chocolate and his hear is black. Like this is my friend Sebastian Fernandez.       
BY: Gabriel Daneasa
My friend is Gabi

Dear Gabi:
¿How are you?
Gabi is from Brahova (Rumania) he was born on the 6 of june of 2000.Gabi is in my class and every day he does silly things ,my friend gabi likes football very much and he is the goal keeper of a team.He has brown eyes and brown hair he loves wear skinny jeans and long sleave t-shirts but he always wear a short sleave t-shirt under the long one.
BY: Valentin Iosif

1 comment: