Monday 23 September 2013

DBH1, our favourite meal! Course 2013-2014 beginning!

What is my favourite Meal? It´s Sunday dinner at home. My mother prepares a delicious meal and everybody in my family eats together. There is laminas de buey with pimientos de gernika and mixt salad.. My sister Olatz likes salad but the most I like is the buey. There are always a lot of tipes of meals, an ther is also a very very big salad.
BY: Julen Galarza

Friday Lunch Do you know which is my favourite meal?My favourite meal is Friday lunch at my grandmother´s house.My grandmother prepares a salad and macarronies with cheese.I love macarronies!The second plate is always "tortilla de patatas"and pizza .The pizza is normally of ham and cheese .For dessert I usually have a yoghurt or fruit.I love the lunch that my grandmother prepares at Fridays!
 Maria Amezaga

Sunday Lunch Have you got a favourite meal?My favourite meal is Sunday lunch at my grandmother´s house .My grandmother prepares rice with tomato sauce and meatballs .The second plate is chicken with potato chips .I love this dish!For dessert we normally have fruit salad and rice pudding .My grandmother´s food is delicious!!!

Kiara

my favorite food is my mothers homemade lasagna. sometimes my mother prepare a lasagna and all the family eat it.I usually eat the lasagna with rice and ketchup.then for desert, I eat another piece of the lasagnaEmoji.I love my mothers lasaga ,for me is not a lasagna for me is the best  lasagna.
Grabriel Monteiro

My favourite meal is rabbit with potatoes.My grandmother is very good doing it.Is like chicken but more healthy.With the rabbit with potatoes I also eat rice.Is very healthy to eat this so I invite you to eat it.This meal is to share with the family so I eat it when my family is in Gernika-Lumo.When I eat it I feel very good because im eating the best food in the world!!!! :))
BY: Ibai Unamuno

My favouriter meal is black rice.My mother is very good doing black rice and when it does we go to Igorre to eat to my grandmothers house.Is rice but with squid sauce and is very healthy and very delicious.This meal is to share with the family and friend so I invited to everybody to eat my favourite meal that is the best food in the world black rice!!! :)))

Araitz Elorriaga
 Saturday Dinner              My favourite meal it´s Saturday dinner at home. We usually eat pizza in the living room. It is usually a ham and cheese pizza , but we sometimes eat another types of pizza. My brother and I love pizza. We always look forward to Saturday dinner. For desert we usually have some yoghurt. Everything is delicious !
BY: Paula Aldana
Christmas Dinner 

My favourite meal is Christmas dinner. My grandmother prepares a big meal and all my family eats together. There is chiken with rice and meat with potatoes and sauce. I don´t like meat but I eat chiken. There are always a lot types of salad.
The best part of the meal is dessert. We have fruit salad and ice cream.
Everythind is delicious!
BY: Valentina Carbajal

                                    MY FAVOURITE DINNER

      We always eat in our house me and my family. Sometimes it come my cousin and my uncle.
     For dinner we have spaghetti and some sausages with tomato sauce. We also have some salad. My father love salads, my brother too. For dessert we have a fruit salad and a piece o cake. I love cake.

BY: Stefan Nita
 Every Sunday my family prepare the same meal, which is chicken, potatoes and a sauce that you prepared my family.The chicken tastes very Delicious with sauce that my mother check. Leads Salsa, Aug, egg, oregano . Everything is very rich!
BY:Mª Jose Velazquez
  CHRISTMAS DINNER
What is my favourite meal ?I´ts Christmas dinner at my granmothers house . My granmather prepares a big meal and everyone in my family eats together . There is shrimp with mayonnaise and squid with a black sauce . My brother Jon Ander likes squid but I like shrimp . There are always diferent types of fish and there is also a big octopus and  jam too. The octopus is surrounded by potatoes with tabasco .I think octopus is disgusting ! My favourite part of the meal is dessert . We have a chocolate cake with brownie and lemon ice cream too. Everything is delicious !
                                                                                                                         Aiora Rafael .
CHRITMAS  DINNER
What is my favourite meal?It's the Chritmas meal that prepairs my granmather.I eat crabs,squids,snails,octopuse,potatoes with pimenton,a big salad,iberic jam...Every one of my family eat together.My brother Igor like salad but I like octopuse.There are alwais diferent tipes of foodand there is also a delicious dessert. We eat cakes,fruits,turron,hot chocolate,ice creams...I like lemon ice cream. There is all deliciouse!                                                                      
                                                                                                    Ihara Bernedo.
It´s Sunday lunch at home. My mother prepares a big meal and we all eat together . There is a big salat with lettuce, tomatoes, onion, tuna fish and white asparagus. We also eat hake (Zarautz style) with red pepper sauce and clams. I don´t like fish much but my mother says it is good for the health. My favourite part of the meal is dessert. We usually have fruit and ice cream from Omago. Everything is very tasty.  
BY: Nerea Fuentes


Friday dinner.
       What is my favourite meal? It´s Friday dinner at home. My mom, buys a chicken from Marco Pollo and  salad,and some times,it also buys a cake.
       We usually ,onli eat my mom and me,but some times,comes  my mother´s friends and they eat  whit us.
        I like chiken a lot,and my mom too, so every Friday, mom buy a chicken.
       For desert,if mom don´t buy cake, we usually have strachatella ice cream,or fruit.
                          
                                                                                                                                         Magda.
MY FAVORITE FOOD 
My favorite food is the meat with potatoes.
Only i eat this food when is an  specila day , on  a  birthday , on chrismas and somethings similaris.
My granmother to these food .And is delicius!
only you need oil,potatoes an salt.
Is very easy to do to me and to mine cousen too.
Is very deliciu
I love it!
BY: Giuliana Carbajal

13 comments:

  1. jajajaj my favorite meal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very delicius everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are all very good but my favorite one is Valentinas.Is true chrismas dinner is the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. is true is Valentina´s is the best one

      Delete
  4. Very delicius everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job ! There are all very good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. is lima no monterio

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are very interesting texts

    ReplyDelete
  8. there are very interestin

    ReplyDelete
  9. interestin with GGGGGGG

    ReplyDelete