Monday 8 June 2020

DBH 1, Writing unit 9

Dear Maria, 
How are you?
As you know 5 months ago I changed schools because the other school was not normal. 
The teachers beat the children. Well, in the school that I am now, I am much better.
 I have made a lot of new friends. I have a best friend named Maialen. 
Maialen is from France but her parents are from here. She is 15 years old. She is tall and thin.
 She has straight brown hair. The eyes are also brown. Is clever. 
She likes to play soccer since she was little. It is also funny. 
If you come to visit me this summer, I will tell maialen to come to my house too. It will like you.
See you soon
Uxue.


Hi:
My best friend is Cristian.Cristian is from Romania,he is 12 years old.Is in my class.Is my best friend because he is always with me.He plays football and other games.He loves Football.He also is interesting.If in this summer yo go to the Laida you go into have summer.


Alex
BY: Alexandru

Hi Jack
My grandmother is 72 years old but she love walking so it looks younger. She also likes cooking and she prepares some delicious dishes, my favourite are cannellonis. She is from Burgos but she lives in Gernika .She is short and thin and  she has brown hair. S he is very lovefull. She has 2 daughters and we visit her every day after school.I love her.

BY: Alexia

To: Elisei

Hi Elisei,

We arrived to Andalucia yesterday. We’re staying with my grandmother. Grandma is 75 years old, but se looks great. She’s short and thin and she’s curlyhair. She isn’t athletic but she is hard-working.

See you soon.
Julen


No comments:

Post a Comment