Monday 8 June 2020

DBH 4, writing unit 9


My name is Gorka and I’m 15. I have actually spent loads of time in my grandmothers house, where my uncle also lives. My uncle has been a great influence for me. He started working in an airport organisig the luggage. It wasn’t that much of a great job. he didn’t make loads of money and he had to work lots of hours. One day, he had an idea that changed the way the luggage was transported. Since then, all the flight agencies started using it. He got a better job and started several buisnesses. He kept his humble lifestyle not spending his money and leaving businesses he didn’t like. He likes cycling, but he isn’t very good at it. Thanks to his hard work, he was able to buy some luxurious things that he wasn’t able to buy before. His reference was his father,my grandfather, who was a sailor. He worked all around the world and made lots of money, but he always kept a humble life. Like he always said, he only had money to adquire knowledge, for example to pay for a good university for his sons. This two persons have influenced me to try to keep a humble life in the future.

BY: Gorka

My name is Aimar and I'm 16 years old. I live with my parents and my little sister. My father and I are very close and he has had a big influence on my life. He is extremely funny and caring. My father works as an engineer. In his free time, he does research about different forms of engineering and also likes to draw. He usually complains about how long he has to work but I can tell he really likes his job.
I like engineering a lot, just like him. When I have troubles with my maths or physics homework, he always helps me.
I admire him and he is my aspiration.
BY: aimar

My name is Anne, I'm 16 years old. I live in Arteaga 
with my mother, father and my dog. It is called txiki.

I am a very friendly person but at first sight, I'm a little bit shy.
I enjoy meeting my friends, and when we meet, I like to go to different places with my friends, 
for example to Bilbao shopping or going in summer to the beach. I enjoy playing the piano and dancing. 
Now I practise more dancing than playing the piano because when I was younger I had to
leave the piano for studies. In the future I would like to return piano lessons.

This year I'm making an effort to do well at school. It is difficult sometimes because I'm not good at 
maths and at quimics, but I'm going to do my best to do it well.
BY: Anne


My name is Emil, and I'm 16 years old. I live in Gernika-Lumo with my mother,father and sister. I moved here from Rumania when I was 3.

I'm a very shy and honest person. I enjoy sports but the sport that I most practise is football. However, my hobby I spend the most hours on is video games.


My goals for the future is to have a job that I like and to be able to help my family.
BY: Emil


My name is Gabriela, and I'm 15 years old. I live in Gernika-Lumo with my parents. I moved here from Romania when I was 2. 

People say I'm rude at first, but when I start to have confidence with the people I'm very friendly and funny. I enjoy sport and I sometimes play with my friends football or basketball and I usually go to the gym. However my greatest love is music. I like all types of music, I will never say no to any song. For school I'm a bit lazy, like all. 


This year I have to make an effort so I can take the secondary school. It is difficult because these are the last weeks. I know that this will help me with my future like a preschool teacher so that's the only thing that motivates me. 
BY: GAbriela

My name is Dragos and Im 16 years old and I influenced Lionel Messi.
I know Messi by watching his matches on TV since I was 6-7 years.
He is a nice, humble person and although he is one of the most famous
person in the world, he is still the way he was before.
He is Fc Barcelona player and is the best soccer player in the world.
It influences me because thanks to him I saw that if I work hard I 
can get everything I propose.
BY: Dragos


No comments:

Post a Comment