Tuesday 2 June 2020

DBH 4, unit 9 writing

My name is Anne and I'm 16 years old. I live in Arteaga with my mother and my father. I am a very friendly person but at first sight , I'm a little bit shy. I enjoy playing the piano and dancing. Now I practise more dancing than playing the piano because when I was younger I had to leave the piano for studies. In the future I would like to return piano lessons.
BY: Anne


My name is Ismene, and I'm 16 years old. I live in Gernika with my mother, father and younger brother. I've been living here since I was born.

I'm very friendly, and people say I'm quite funny and kind, although I'm shy sometimes and I stay home almost every time. I enjoy reading comics and watching anime - japanese cartoons -. However, my greatest love is music. I love playing the violin and the piano, also listening to Kpop music. I've been studying music since I was 4 years old. Unfortunately, I'm quitting because I want to be less busy and study more. Music takes a lot of time of my day. I'm not lazy for school, in fact, I get high marks.

This year, I'm going to make a greater effort in school. It may be difficult as It's going to be a high jump from one school year to another, but I'm going to do my best. School is very important for my future as I want to go to university.
BY: Ismene

My name is Ekain, and I'm 15 (although a month from now I'll be 16) and I live in Arratzu along with my family: my parents and my younger sister. We are also neighbours with my uncle and aunt, and her children (my cousins).

I think I'm quite a friendly person, though I sometimes can be *a bit* infuriating (not in the wrong way, though). I like sport but my most usual hobby is playing video games and reading -in fact, that's what I usually do in my spare time, aside from the occasional film or TV series. Despite what would seem seeing my marks (since they are very good), I am actually quite lazy and struggle getting to do my schoolwork, but once I get into it I will continue until I finish.

This year I'm going to finish Secondary School with good grades, so that I can get comfortably to High School next year. There is only a bit left of the school year, so one last push and it will be done!

BY

My name is Nicoleta and I'm 16 years old. I live in Gernika- Lumo with my mum, dad, brother, my sister and her family. I moved here from Moldavia when I was 7.

I'm a very kind person and very friendly. My friends enjoy getting out with me. I always loved dancing and singing even if I never have gone to any academy for those things. My favorite subject is biology and I hate history so next year I choose to study what I like the most. I got a bit lazy these last two years at school, I'm disappointed with myself. 

Next year I will do my best because I will finally study what I enjoy and what I see  interesting, so good luck to me.

BY: Nicoleta

No comments:

Post a Comment