Monday 8 June 2020

DBH 3, Unit 9 writing

MY FATHER’S CLOTHES
My father wears different clothes on different occasions. At home he wears casual comfortable clothes, but when he goes to work, he dresses very elegantly.


My father works in an office. When he goes to work, he often wears an elegant grey suit. He wears a pair of dark grey pants and a pair of elegant dark shoes. Then, he usually wears a white shirt with a red tie. Finally, he covers his shirt and tie with a grey jacket. He also carries a briefcase with him which is made of leather. At weekends, he looks like a different person. He loves wearing a pair of light brown jeans and a casual T-shirt when he goes out with my mother or with his friends. On Sundays, he sometimes stays in his ugly green pyjamas all day. He looks really ridiculous, but he says he’s comfortable that way.


My father likes dressing elegantly for work, since he says that it makes him feel more confident, but his favorite clothes are the ones he wears at weekends, since he’s more comfortable on them.

BY: Denis


MY COUSIN’S CLOTHES

My cousin has a lot of clothes for different moments. When he goes to the high school, he wears casual clothes and when he meets us, he wears elegant clothes.
At high school, he wears a blue sweater with a white T-shirt. He also wears skinny pants and black shoes. When he meets with the family he looks a different person. He wears and elegant skirt and and elegant jacket. Then he wears blue elegant trousers and black shoes.

My cousing likes fashion and he likes to wear the trending clothes. He feels very comfortable with his clothes but he doesn’t mind if he wears another ones.
BY: Maialen


 My mother’s clothes

My mother usually uses the same type of items. As mots of the days she works, she does not have many options, but these are the items she uses the most, a matching t-shirt with pants, a blouse, jeans and sneakers.
The shirt and pants are the ones she wears for work, it's matching because the two items are black. Simple and comfortable. The blouse normally wears for occasions such as meals or important events. It is thinand pink. It is very beautiful and the next garment that is jeans is great with the blouse. These are simple long dark blue jeans. And they are quite comfortable compared to others because they do not squeeze anything. And usually she puts on some pink and black casual sneakers that he uses for sports or even going out to run errands.
BY: Oihane


My aunt uses different clothes depending on the occasion. When she’s at home she usually wears comfortable clothes, but when she’s at work, she dresses more eñegantly.

From Monday to Friday she goes to work so she uses some black jeans, a white elegant blouse and a cardigan. She usually wears a really large handbag with her. She often wears a fashionable necklace that makes the outfit much elegant. On Saturday, she changes a little bit her outfit. She often wears, blue jeans and a casual sweater. On  Sunday she usually wears some jeans and a sports T-shirt.
My aunt likes dressing elegantly for work. But she prefers to wear comfortable clothes like on Sunday. She always says that is better be comfortable than put on clothes so someone likes it
BY: Ane

My favourites
I've  got three favourite fashion items that I wear a lot :a sweater, shoes and my pyjamas.

Some time ago my mother and I went shopping   and bought some trends . The first one was a big blue sweater. It is really cool and i use it very often. My shoes there are black trendy shoes. I use them almost everyday.This is because I can combine them with every trend.Finally my pyjamas now I use them all day due to the coronavirus.They are so comfortable and warm.
BY: Aimar



I am going to talk about what I usually wear on different occasions. At ondays i usually were a casual clothes. For example jeans and a simple sweater. 

On Tuesdays I usually wear a tracksuit since we have gymnastics. 

On Wednesdays  I usually wear things very similar to Wednesday.Thursdays is the day that I usually arrange myself more for class since, normally, after class, I usually do some errands. 
On Fridays I go in leggings because I have gymnastics and in the afternoon I dance. Finally on Saturdays, this day is the one that I most regret to go out since I usually stay with my friends. And on Sunday I don't usually go out, I'm always in my pink pajamas doing my homework.
BY: Zuriñe


Task 

Last week my uncle arrived to Spain.He was in Japan because he was there to get a better work.He has adapted a lot to the culture from Japan.Yesterday was the birthday of my grandmother and he came with a long blue kimono(a traditional cloth from Japan).He told me that he just use it for specials days.He told me that he is so proud to bring the Japanese culture to our family.


I've got 2 things that I usually wear,a tracksuit,trainers and a sweatshirt.·3 months ago I bought a simple short black tracksuit with a long black sweatshirt and some modern blacks trainers.I usually wear it every afternoon when I'm meeting my friends.I feel so comfortable when I use it.
BY: Adrián

MY FAVOURITE ITEMS
I've got four favourite items that I wear a lot and I really like - a hat, a sweatshirt, jeans and a pair of trainers.

A few months ago, I went shopping with my mom to the shopping centre. While we were looking for some jackets, I saw a really nice hat which I then bought. It's all black, with a Nike logo in the middle. It's simple but I really like it, and I always wear it when it's sunny outside. Then, I've also got a Pull&Bear sweatshirt which I really like. I bought it two weeks ago. It's a camouflage sweatshirt. It is really comfortable and warm. My jeans are always in. They are grey and they look really good when I put them on. I usually wear them when I hang out with my friends or on important occasions. Finally, I've got some beautiful red Adidas trainers. My sister gave them to me for my birthday and I love them. They are way too comfortable, so I always wear them when I do sport. 

I really enjoy wearing my favourite fashion items, so they always have a place in my closet. I can't imagine living without them.  
BY: Denis

MY FAVOURITE CLOTHES
I've got three fashion items that I wear a lot: a sweater, shoes and a T-shirt.

Few months ago, I bought a pair of trendy green shoes in France because I went there to play a match. They're really cool, and I wear them twice a week approximately. They're very comfortable and you can do sport or go to a party with them. I love to wear my favourite T-shirt. It is a fashionable white Nike shirt. In the middle of the shirt, Nike is written and the symbol of Nike is drawn in red. I usually wear it when I hang out with my friends. My big blue sweater is one of my favourite clothes because my grandmother gave it to me at Christmas. I don't wear it much in the street, but I wear it a lot in my house.

I really enjoy wearing my favourite cloth items and I hope they will stay in my cupboard for long. I can't imagine living without them.

BY: ANDER


    WRITTING

Depending on the occasion, you can wear one set of clothes or another. For example; On the beach, people usually wear a simple swimsuit and flip-flops. On the contrary, in an elegant dinner it is normal to wear blazers or suits and elegant shoes since that makes the stay more elegant. The last example is for sports. Most people wear a simple tracksuit and sneakers. And what do you usually wear on those occasions.

BY: Aritz


My brother has got a defined style, but he always the clothes. His style is a urban style, which many teen nowadays have got.

For going to school, he wears a black basic tracksuit pants, a big orange coat and retro Nike shoes. He doesn’t change his shoes many times, in fact he practically always wears the same retro Nike shoes. When he goes outside with his friends, he puts his blue biker jeans, with a jean jacket, and when going with jeans, he wears some elegant shoes. When he stays at home, he doesn’t even have an outfit, but he stays with a green pyjama dress which looks for women.

I think he loves the way he dresses, and that's the most important thing always. The only thing is that I think he should change his shoes more frequently.
BY : Iustin
MY SISTER’S CLOTHES
My sister often wears different looks, they can be elegant, modern ….At home, she wears a long, wide, pink blouse with blue sports pants that she has not worn for a long time. To go to school, she usually wears the uniform, this is the black mini skirt with a black shirt also.On the weekends she dresses very elegantly to meet her friends or sometimes her boyfriend. If it is hot, you usually wear a white skirt with blue flowers, a simple blue shirt so that it sticks with the flowers of the skirt and some very shiny glitter sandals.If it is not hot, you usually wear jeans, a white shirt, a white sweatshirt over the shirt, very high black boots with pearls that in winter are always fashionable and finally a warm jacket.
In my opinion, my sister dresses very well and is very fashionable and from time to time when I like something, I take something from her wardrobe.

ABRIL
ENGLISH TASK        UNIT 9


MY FATHER’S CLOTHES
My father wears different clothes on different occasions. At home he wears his pyjama, but when he goes to work, he dresses elegantly. 


At work, he usually wears tight blue jeans, a sweater and a white T-shirt. He also takes a handbag for his teacher books with him, which looks great with the sweater. At weekends, he usually wears the same outfit as the one he uses at home. But when he is at home, he always wears his comfortable blue pyjama. He says that he wouldn’t live with his pyjama at home.


My father likes dressing elegantly for work. But he says his favourite clothes are the ones he wears at weekends. The important thing is that he feels comfortable.
BY: Ander
By: ANDER
My uncle works in an office but she doesn't have to wear formal clothes unless she is meeting her boss or other important people. She wears a long blue skirt and it looks really uncomfortable. She also wears a a white blouse. 
BY: Aimar


No comments:

Post a Comment